Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nigerian Pastors And Deceit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors And Deceit (548 Views)

Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastors And Deceit by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2019
From Okotie, oyakilome, suleman, fatoyinbo and now iginla. All are either divorcees or cheats. But yet come on the pulpit to deceive u while scamming u. Iginla could boast his wife lives in a 1m dols crip and his kids in the best school. Shameless pigs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors And Deceit by Vulcanheph(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2019
FTC
Not that I'm judging but it's true....all the men of God mentioned above are divorcées.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors And Deceit by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2019
Vulcanheph:
FTC
Not that I'm judging but it's true....all the men of God mentioned above are divorcées.
they say prayer solves everyrin bt der lives say otherwise
Re: Nigerian Pastors And Deceit by JJOF(m): 8:16am On Mar 05, 2019
The truth is dat, u can neva knw wat goes on in their lives unless u re in their shoes. In as much as i dnt support their divorce, i think it'll b wrong to call them fake. And pls, wtf is suleiman doing on dat list?
Re: Nigerian Pastors And Deceit by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2019
JJOF:
The truth is dat, u can neva knw wat goes on in their lives unless u re in their shoes. In as much as i dnt support their divorce, i think it'll b wrong to call them fake. And pls, wtf is suleiman doing on dat list?
sulieman who was linked to okeke and otobo. A car parked in daniella okekes house when d number plate was ran online has apostles name https://www.nairaland.com/3675783/apostle-sulemans-car-parked-daniella
Re: Nigerian Pastors And Deceit by JJOF(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2019
Joromi12:
sulieman who was linked to okeke and otobo. A car parked in daniella okekes house when d number plate was ran online has apostles name https://www.nairaland.com/3675783/apostle-sulemans-car-parked-daniella
That is not a solid proof. It's wrong to de-fame anybody without any solid proof. Last last, Otobo has already apologised, and said dat her allegations were false.
Re: Nigerian Pastors And Deceit by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2019
JJOF:

That is not a solid proof. It's wrong to de-fame anybody without any solid proof. Last last, Otobo has already apologised, and said dat her allegations were false.
not solid proofs why was the interface deleted on a sunday midnight by lagos government. i also put my car plate number there and it brought out my name. the actress posted the pic with the number there or are u blind if they told u iginla was going to south africa to fuk would u believe
Re: Nigerian Pastors And Deceit by JJOF(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2019
Joromi12:
not solid proofs why was the interface deleted on a sunday midnight by lagos government. i also put my car plate number there and it brought out my name. the actress posted the pic with the number there or are u blind if they told u iginla was going to south africa to fuk would u believe
It would b waste of time 4 both of us 2 b arguing what's has already been debunked. For iginla, i dnt even knw wtf he is. We've always known dat there re false shepherds, persons who re wolves in shepherd clothes. But dat doesn't mean dat u classify others as fake, especially when there's no solid proof. Do u knw how many pastors have been setup n blackmailed by their enemies? Lots of them.
Re: Nigerian Pastors And Deceit by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2019
JJOF:

It would b waste of time 4 both of us 2 b arguing what's has already been debunked. For iginla, i dnt even knw wtf he is. We've always known dat there re false shepherds, persons who re wolves in shepherd clothes. But dat doesn't mean dat u classify others as fake, especially when there's no solid proof. Do u knw how many pastors have been setup n blackmailed by their enemies? Lots of them.
debunked indeed. Something several nairalanders saw including me.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Flying Across A Barrier? / Instant Answer To That Prayer. / HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.