Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. (2420 Views)

Pictures Tell A Lot: What Is Buhari Saying To Obasanjo In This Picture / Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) / Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. by Untainted007: 7:07am On Mar 05, 2019
What could Dino Melaye be telling Saraki in this picture? As for me,

Saraki: "a clown like you, how manage you are able to be reelected and I'm been kicked out.
Dino: Bros, I don't even understand ooo, but I won't forget you in the Senate.
Saraki: Haaaaa but he pain me gan ooooooo
Dino: Bros, he dey happen, u fit try next time Sir.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. by omotoniwa(f): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Oga asi ebi so na to run from nigeria before buhari asume office again oo

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. by Charmingrascal(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Dino: Oga so it is true that Kwarans are dumping PDP because of you

Saraki: Chai my brother I have messed up.
Re: Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. by Untainted007: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Dino: Oga so it is true that Kwarans are dumping PDP because of you

Saraki: Chai my brother I have messed up.

He added that so, one guy na said Broda Bukky ole to me during their otoge rally.
Re: Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. by Masama: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2019
Bros, you know say na EFCC be the next thing abi?
Re: Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. by Bossontop(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. by MVLOX(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2019
make I laff ooo
Re: Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. by helinues: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2019
Honestly Dino is very lucky to have survived.
Re: Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. by MalcoImX: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2019
Oga, me too na narrow escape o!
Re: Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. by Starboytwo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dino- haa baba, no be so ooo, you gazz calm down small.. I believe everything go dey alright Las las...

Sarakii-make I calm down abi, mtcheew u nor know anything.. Maybe if dem do "oto ge" for you 2 for Kogi, then you go fit understand wetin I dey face...

Dino-im very sure God will pull you through, we serve a living God remember

Sarakii - see what I want from God right now is to send thunder to fire all these "oto ge wahrah people..... Every where I turn oto ge, bathroom otoge, kitchen oto ge, hmmm I'm just sorry for many people, if I lose this governorship election, Chai (shakes head) many people will die, I swear to God, walahi talahi...

Dino- haaa oloye, it has not come to that and it will not...

Sarakii-ehen ok, motigbo, have heard you... Ok... (shakes head) Folds hand....

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. by 2Baba108(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hmmm na God ooo
Re: Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. by Untainted007: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Starboytwo:
Dino- haa baba, no be so ooo, you gazz calm down small.. I believe everything go dey alright Las las...

Sarakii-make I calm down abi, mtcheew u nor know anything.. Maybe if dem do "oto ge" for you 2 for Kogi, then you go fit understand wetin I dey face...

Dino-im very sure God will pull you through, we serve a living God remember

Sarakii - see what I want from God right now is to send thunder to fire all these "oto ge wahrah people..... Every where I turn oto ge, bathroom otoge, kitchen oto ge, hmmm I'm just sorry for many people, if I lose this governorship election, Chai (shakes head) many people will die, I swear to God, walahi talahi...

Dino- haaa oloye, it has not come to that and it will not...

Sarakii-ehen ok, motigbo, have heard you... Ok... (shakes head) Folds hand....

Walahi I dey laugh as I dey read ur comment. Baba fold hands see say no remedy to otoge
Re: Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. by Paullardricky: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dino: baba all is well
Saraki: Don't tell me dat

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Vs The Zoo/nigeria In British Court On 29th April 2019 / Nigerian Army Troop On Combat Readiness, Trigger Shekau To Surrender (video) / Akufo-addo Risks Ghana's Economy By Playing Games With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.