Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

How Do I Know The Real Spiritualist (dibia), They Hardly Tell Same Thing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Know The Real Spiritualist (dibia), They Hardly Tell Same Thing? (614 Views)

Afa Consultation For Igbo Dibia Afa / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know The Real Spiritualist (dibia), They Hardly Tell Same Thing? by bunbit23: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Mazi Chukwualuka:
How wil I know when my Chi is against me?

Odogwuakataaka:
Through spiritual consultation!
Spiritual consultation helps provide answers to your questions

Therefore, visit a spiritualist/dibia to know more about yourself. If you are in good relationship with your chi, he will tell you. If not, you hear from him also.

Engr Chijioke:
How do we know the real spiritual man(dibia).They hardly tell you same thing.

Chidimma:
Please how will one know if he or she meets a genuine spiritualist?

Odogwuakataaka:
To know real dibia hence all lizards lay low on their bellies making it impossible to know the ones suffering from purge. First of all look at his temple upon arrival.
This is one way knowing a true dibia and a dibia who has a divine call.

The Temple must have all it takes to say YES THE GODS ARE HERE.
Because you aren’t ofeke and meanwhile, its with eyes you be able to identify ripe corn not nose or leg. When you see the okwu arusi – the shrine, your spirit must bear you witness hence the saying BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.

Moreover, a dibia doesn’t have to reside in a strange land but his
Click to continue reading
How Do We Know The Real Spiritual Man(dibia)? – Light House of Wisdom
http://lighthouseofwisdom.com/forums/topic/how-do-we-know-the-real-spiritual-mandibia/

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Said I Should Fruit To Pray For You. Listen To The Prayer In The Audio. / What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? / Apostle Joshua Selman – The Mystery Behind Time And Money (kws 2019 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.