Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (49115 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 86th Birthday / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 85th Birthday With Novelty Match (Video, Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2019
Larry456:

Story undecided
If he no do am another person will, and for your info he cut deals with those people based on percentage, if they want to do business in Nigeria. Ask MTN
Dstv no agree to his percentage na why we dey pay heavily like this on something wey suppose to be free. angry angry

If you were in his shoes, would you not do the same?

He did that one, can't another person solve even if it is one of security or power problem. Be appreciative for once pls.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by michoim(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2019
The most anti-people and hypocritical president Nigeria has ever had
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by AbleGod32123: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Old fool like him should be in jail still. He's yet to learn a lesson. At 81, he still want to dictate to Nigerians, selfish man.

Tell me one single politicians Obasanjo brought up that he didn't bring down ?

He helped fayose become a governor yet pulled him down, helped Jonathan from the scratch yet he help remove him from office, he help made Atiku the VP of Nigeria yet he destroyed him with corruption comments.

I’m very sure u r referring to ur wretched parent. U r nothing but a bastard, I’m sure ur parent and ur entire family cannot even match with 1/10 of what OBJ has achieved in life. Olotiburuku omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Jman06(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Happy birthday to a legend!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by sneak3(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Clerverly:
After being retired permanently by Buhari-The Man of Intergrity.

Living in fools paradise, let Buhari come down in 2023 and test his popularity and influences against Obj's in Nigeria, Africa and world politics....
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by HimName: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2019
6lam:

grin grin grin grin

I have been looking for this pix

My problem is that he is such a shameless man

Don't bother wiping you eyes if you eventually see him tomorrow carelessly frolicking with Buhari .
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by sneak3(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2019
HimName:

grin grin grin grin

I have been looking for this pix

My problem is that he is such a shameless man

Don't bother wiping you eyes if you eventually see him carelessly frolicking with Buhari tomorrow.

How uncultured can one be?? Can u refer to ur grandfather as shameless
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Aremu Olusegun Okikiola, Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gcof(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Why do you want to Retire only Yoruba Leaders? I don't see anyone talking about Retiring all selfish Igbo leaders now
name the Igbos who think there are king makers in Nigeria. Tribal Bigot
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by BabaAduras: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You dont have to call him a fool.

Who says you can't call him fool?

Yorubas have a saying: agba to so agbado mo idi ti so ara di egbe ediye (when a man ties corn to his buttock, he's brought himself to the level of chickens). Literally meaning "respect is reciprocal"

OBJ is a complete selfish old fool because he does not respect himself. He has lost the statesmanship bequeathed to former Presidents. Nigerians have stopped seeing like like they see Zik, Sadauna, Gown, IBB, Abdusalam, even GEJ. In Yorubaland, Tinunbu that was just a senator/governor is more respected than him, a 2-time former President of Nigeria.

He cannot even garner enough Followership to win his word. What a shame!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by mu2sa2: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2019
6lam:
Hahahaha!

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2019
gcof:
name the Igbos who think there are king makers in Nigeria. Tribal Bigot

Even Politicians that Claimed they are kingmakers are performing better than almost all your leaders in South East. Take it or leave it, you need to Retire many of your selfish leaders in South East and that should be your priority
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gcof(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Even Politicians that Claimed they are kingmakers are performing better than almost all your leaders in South East. Take it or leave it, you need to Retire many of your selfish leaders in South East and that should be your priority
oh I just looked at your name now, there is no dignity in being a slave. Have a good day
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Neddyogu(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2019
How many times this Baba go be 82 years?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by zoedew: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2019
London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down,
London Bridge is falling down,
My fair Lady.

Build it up with wood and clay,
Wood and clay, wood and clay,
Build it up with wood and clay,
My fair Lady.

Wood and clay will wash away,
Wash away, wash away,
Wood and clay will wash away,
My fair Lady.

Iron and steel will bend and bow,
Bend and bow, bend and bow,
Iron and steel will bend and bow,
My fair Lady.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by papiwyte(m): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2019
Happy Birthday Baba grin grin grin

But why did u run away after casting ur vote Abi na bcoz of FEAR OF BUHARI grin grin grin grin

God bless NIGERIA ON THE NEXT LEVEL grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by higgs: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2019
HBD Baba
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by classikbill(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2019
Even though Baba usually overstep his boundaries, one can not take away the fact that he had a fulfilled and well accomplished career.. Happy birthday..
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

And someone actually wrote this in 2019. Nigeria cant be great with people who think like this man
exactly, that's why I left the country for retarded folks like you. Make your country great.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by lakesider(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2019
muyoge:
Where would Nairaland have been if Obasanjo had not made GSM available to Nigerians during his tenure?

Relationships survive when you consider somebody's strength and think less of his weaknesses. Let's give Obasanjo that credit.

Communications, transportation, security and power used to be a problem in Nigeria. Obasanjo came to deal with the communication problem and it's solved.

What tangible achievement can we attribute to other governments?

Name on country in the world without telephone today. Stop this GSM shit pls
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by kals4luv990(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Old fool like him should be in jail still. He's yet to learn a lesson. At 81, he still want to dictate to Nigerians, selfish man.

Tell me one single politicians Obasanjo brought up that he didn't bring down ?

He helped fayose become a governor yet pulled him down, helped Jonathan from the scratch yet he help remove him from office, he help made Atiku the VP of Nigeria yet he destroyed him with corruption comments.
You this worthless bastard without a future, tell me how many of your family members have achieved 2% of what obasanjo has achieved... See I hv been watching the way you insult people on your comments.. If i slap you eeh, you go dey see from your ears.. Anuofia
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by win3k: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2019
OBJ, iBB, Buhari, Abdulsalami, Atiku, and many like them are the main destroyers of Nigerians - they should be consigned to the garbage heap of history!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by GGirll: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2019
yerokunphilips:
Happy birthday to Baba himself , a kingmaker , an outstanding leader , an elder statesman per excellence ,the lion himself .YOU MAY NOT BE THE BEST LEADER ,BUT TRUTH BE TOLD YOU HAVE TRY YOUR BEST FOR THIS COUNTRY AND AFRICA .HAPPY BIRTHDAY AREMU , OKIKI OLA , MATTHEW OLUSEGUN OMO OBASANJO

He said no one should ever call him Matthew again n you just did
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gaskiyamagana: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2019
yerokunphilips:
Happy birthday to Baba himself , a kingmaker , an outstanding leader , an elder statesman per excellence ,the lion himself .YOU MAY NOT BE THE BEST LEADER ,BUT TRUTH BE TOLD YOU HAVE TRY YOUR BEST FOR THIS COUNTRY AND AFRICA .HAPPY BIRTHDAY AREMU , OKIKI OLA , MATTHEW OLUSEGUN OMO OBASANJO
Praise singer, Why you never tired of this empty euolog?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Vivuch: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Obasanjo ruined Atiku's political career by writing such terrible things about him in his book, then he came back to tell us to make him our president. God forbid bad thing, Atiku can never be President.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gaskiyamagana: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2019
win3k:
OBJ, iBB, Buhari, Abdulsalami, Atiku, and many like them are the main destroyers of Nigerians - they should be consigned to the garbage heap of history!
Sharap!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by ollah2: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
exactly, that's why I left the country for retarded folks like you. Make your country great.

It's obvious you are the retardeen here, you wrote a complete brain dead sentence. Lastly, you dont even know if I'm based in Nigeria and even If i was, do you know if you are more comfortable than me?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by ElsonMorali: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2019
prettyliz:
Ask Buhari

Ask him for me
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by rozyrozy: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Baba Iyabo, my birthday mate.
Happy birthday to us.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by ElsonMorali: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2019
Sirflex147:

Obasanjo is not an evil man. He ended the military rule twice and should be recognized as a hero

Oh really? How did he end the military rule twice?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 10:40am On Mar 05, 2019
HBD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) / Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.