Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? (4449 Views)

Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? / The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by mmomi(f): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2006
My question is how will a girl know that the guy is serious ( i mean when the guy is not ready for marriage) but proposes to a girl.
Am I new? If you say wellcome I wil be happy grin grin
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2006
U r welcome,!!!

Are you male or female

They love feelings that you have for one another will be natural (how will u know if it is natural?)no obsession or infatuation.

And so on and so forth wink
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by pearldrops(f): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2006
paint a picture of him inside of u
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by aqua(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2006
Simple! He will give you an engagement ring and say "will u marry me."
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2006
grin grin grin

may b YES may b No
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by tunjikrown(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2006
I remember when i proposed to my girl: I was rolling on the floor! That may be your answer girl! lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by Seun(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2006
You don't "know" your husband-to-be. You choose your husband-to-be. As you lay your bed, so you shall lie on it, so choose wisely and trust only your own judgment since you will be the one to live with him. God luck wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by mizkay(f): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2006
This one is serious - enough to ponder on. My mother (and when she says it, then it will come to pass - no be witch woman though).....says a guy who's serious doesnt need to tell you, he acts serious - a guy who wants to marry you, doesnt 'tell' you - he just  'marries' you - the long and short is; when you meet 'mr right', not 'mr right-now', 'the one', not 'the one that slipped away'..........it will hit you like a ton of bricks. don't worry, you'll not pass out and die!!!   YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! hehehe - give us a bell when it does o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2006
word
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by Outkast(f): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2006
@mizkay, wise words
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by mizkay(f): 1:12am On Jan 15, 2006
@Outkast......girl I take a bow......*humble*
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by rasque(m): 1:58am On Jan 15, 2006
@Outcast: Correct talk.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 1:59am On Jan 15, 2006
everybody correct talks
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by hotangel2(f): 2:23am On Jan 15, 2006
True talk. U just know when you find him.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by Scorpio(f): 2:47am On Jan 15, 2006
when he lets u spend his credit cards n he dosen;t get upset when u go past his max..then u've found him grin just kidding girl
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by IAH(f): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2006
I have to agree with Seun there. You choose your husband-to-be because it's not only one person that is eligible for you.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by otokx(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2006
a combination of seun and mizkay should do it, use a 70:30 ratio.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by mizkay(f): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2006
otokx:

a combination of seun and mizkay should do it, use a 70:30 ratio.

haba otokx....wetin i do you now? *carries hand on head*........havent you seen my age? i old pass Seun now......the guy is just a kid! I go take all dis my wahala come pour for dis poor pikin head.....then they will say cameroonian lady don kill niaja kid........biko biko..........spare me dis one........
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by otokx(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2006
what has age got to do with this?
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by IAH(f): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2006
Otokx, I guess Mizkay misinterpreted you, Lol. I think you were talking about combination of Mizkay and Seun's posts in 70:30 ratio, right? but she thought you were talking about combination of herself and Seun i.e. matchmaking. cheesy
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2006
@ IAH --- good chick, u got the jist.

That was a good explanation which i believe settles it.
wink
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by otokx(m): 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2006
thanks IAH, i was actually very confused, but when i think of it now, it wont be a bad idea.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by mizkay(f): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2006
@IAH- thanks for the clarification........much obliged
@otokx....haba you could have made it clearer but i feel you....
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2006
wink wink
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:40am On Jan 16, 2006
is mizkay from cameroun?

U look lovely by da way @ Mizkay cool kiss
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by mmomi(f): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2006
I thank you all and I love you all.
@ Kaylala * I'm female*
This question is a very difficult one cos the guy is not ready but wouldn't allow the girl to rest.This concerns my best friend and she is confused. The story goes like this- the guy has a girlfriend before he met this my friend.He said that the first girl paid for his house rent (when he had problem). He still lives in that house and would not allow my friend to visit him.He proposed to her and said she(my friend) should hold on until he packs out of that place.That he has one project he is pursueing, that if she comes there the other girl might spoil his plans. So how will one believe this.My people please help me out so that I will know what advise I will give my friend.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by dejiolowe: 8:15am On Jan 16, 2006
The truth? You don't know your husband until you marry one. It is like football, until the ring slips unto your finger, you aint got no husband
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by tunjikrown(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2006
mmomi:

I thank you all and I love you all.
@ Kaylala * I'm female*
This question is a very difficult one because the guy is not ready but wouldn't allow the girl to rest.This concerns my best friend and she is confused. The story goes like this- the guy has a girlfriend before he met this my friend.He said that the first girl paid for his house rent (when he had problem). He still lives in that house and would not allow my friend to visit him.He proposed to her and said she(my friend) should hold on until he packs out of that place.That he has one project he is pursueing, that if she comes there the other girl might spoil his plans. So how will one believe this.My people please help me out so that I will know what advise I will give my friend.

hey lady, tell your friend not to be decieved ..........there is still something the guy is hiding from her! tell her to shine her face or else the guy go just chop waka
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by otokx(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2006
mmomi pls ur friend should 'ozo', '4/40' that is run for her dear life with all her strength. what kind of talk is that? is it that ur friend is one of them 'ugilities', there is nothing to think of here unless she wants to play with fire.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by mmomi(f): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2006
It's what I told her, that she should 'zero' her mind where the guy is to avoid heart break but she continues telling me that she is in love with the guy.*The thing tire mi o* The guy visits her but she cannot go to the guy's place.The major thing is that the guy is not financially balance (meaning poor) although he is still young.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 10:09am On Jan 16, 2006
Does your friend think she can't get a better guy or is age running out of her??

Anyways stuff like this happens and she really needs to be very careful with the game.Just tell her to realax and not rush into it.Thins will definitely work out 4 her
. wink
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by bitch(f): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2006
if he let me spend is money as i want then i know is my husband to be, i get what i want.
i'm not joking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sincere Apologies Temi For My Actions And Everything Else I Did / Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.