Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,797,010 members, 6,682,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 03:27 PM

Recharge And Get Paid: Earn N100K Monthly, Check It Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge And Get Paid: Earn N100K Monthly, Check It Out (247 Views)

FREE Training: How To Earn N100k To N250k Monthly With Affiliate Marketing / How To Make Money In 2022 - Earn N100k Monthly Doing This! / A Strategic Way To Raise Atleast N100k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid: Earn N100K Monthly, Check It Out by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Starting making money on "Recharge and get paid"  this is not a scam i have tried it and it is working for me.

how does it work?

Recharge and get paid is a website that allows you earn money  on referral and on recharge cards that you purchase. you also earn money when those you invited refer other people and you also earn when they purchase data, recharge cards etc

on the website there are several plans /categories  on the platform my advice is to start with the lowest plan, the lowest plan is the N5,000 plan (basic member plan).  you will need to register using someone referral ID/User name (note: your username is your referral ID), you can pay with your ATM card....

Go to the website

you earn money when people use your referral ID to register,  when you register with for instance N5,000 package, the company will give you back 20% of N5,000 which is N1,000 (that is N1,000 to start the business with e.g to buy recharge cards, data , subscribe to DSTV , PHCN etc ). for example when you invite 3 other people and they use your referral ID to register a N5,000 plan you get 20% of the N5,000 each i.e you get N1,000 x 3 people = N3,000 (you can bring in more than 3 people)

the more people that use your referral ID the more money you make, it doesn't stop there...when those people you invite bring other people to the platform you will still earn a percentage, at this stage you can sit at home and make money without doing anything because for anyone that comes under those you have brought.... u make money

in no time you will recover your N5,000 back

Go to the website

you also earn money when you buy recharge cards, data, pay for subscription

you earn 2% for any airtime  you sell or use personally; 0.35% for the ones used or sold by those under you whether directly under you or indirectly registered by those you registered along the chain...that means when you use the money in your e wallet to buy recharge cards you earn money

10% for any data you sell or use personally; 1% for the ones used or sold by those under you whether directly under you or indirectly registered by those you registered along the chain

you earn 40naira from any TV cable subscription you made for yourself or for someone else; 10naira for the ones done by those under you whether directly under you or indirectly registered by those you registered!

you can either re draw your money or use it for subscription

How to Register?

it is better to type the referral ID , don't copy and paste, use Immadan  as your referral ID/User name, please note that only the first letter of Immadan is in capital letter "I" for Ice cream....please call the number for any difficulty

08169284793.( call / whatsapp) join our whatsapp group, chat me up

click join now on the website 

select the N5,000 plan ........under payment type select paystack not wallet

and type your bank details for re drawer purposes you can still edit it later

start inviting people your referral ID is your user name.....you can advertise on facebook, twitter or any social media platform

for any other information please call or whatsapp 08169284793

(1) (Reply)

Female Banker Leads Nominees To Replace CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele / Business Conglomerate For Sale / Become A Sub-distributor For Garlaxïs Company's Kolanut Beverage Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.