Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC (15448 Views)

Ugwuanyi Hands Over Renovated Burnt Enugu INEC Office / Hoodlums Attack Enugu INEC Office, Six Vehicles Burnt, Offices Vandalized / PDP Had No Candidate For Kogi Governorship Election - Court Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by dre11(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2019
By Emmanuel Uzodinma

Barely four days to the governorship elections, the All Progressives Congress, APC, has no governorship candidate in Enugu State, DAILY POST authoritatively reports.

It could be re-called that a Federal High Court in Abuja, had sacked Senator Ayogu Eze as the governorship candidate of the party in Enugu State.

In the judgment delivered by Hon. Justice I. Ekwo of the Federal High Court 5, the court asked the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to recognize Barr. George Ogara as the candidate.

But several days after the judgement, it was gathered that the APC National Working Committee, NWC, was yet to obey the order of the court, which had asked that Ogara’s name be submitted to the INEC.

Ogara had told DAILY POST that he served all the relevant parties the court judgement, and wondered why they were yet to comply appropriately.

Following the development, the commission has now removed the name of the party’s candidate in its final list for the March 9 governorship election.

A check in the INEC final list as published on its website showed that Enugu APC had no governorship candidate.

The list signed by Rose Oriaran-Anthony, Secretary, INEC, said it was in obedience to court order as the party was yet to submit a fresh name after Ayogu was sacked.

In the 330-page final list of candidates, Enugu occupied pages 100 to 111, with the APC having ‘NONE’ in the provision for candidate.

Attached is the page where APC’s name appeared on the list

http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/05/breaking-guber-election-apc-no-candidate-enugu-inec/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by jlinkd78(m): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2019
If not for d power of incumbency as obviously manifested through d unwarranted deployment of d military in d conduct of a civil exercise like election, there is no way APC would be claiming victory in a country like ours. Common basic organization of party primaries has been enmeshed with cancellation here and there. APC knows in their inner hearts that without d militarization in d just concluded elections they were no match for d candidature of Atiku Obi. Having taken a careful appraisal over d event of past days I must be proud of myself and all those that championed d fight aimed at ousting APC. They have introduced another low to d election conduct when we are supposed to be consolidating on d gains hitherto made. Just like they will call out Wike for dia disqualification in Rivers see them shouting Ugwuanyi cos in d ideology of APC it's all about blame others and never themselves, a congenital character of APC often manifesting in their serial denials and bulk passing of blames in d past 4years.

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by Bishop000(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Sweet victory for Ugwuanyi... Even if APC has a candidate it would still amount to nothing.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by Bizmagnet: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2019
APC keeps disqualifying their candidates by default.

Don't be the last to make your business or ideas known in the cyberspace.
Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for contacts.

6 Likes

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by Timekeeper: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2019
.... Why Enugu

Amatarasha is from Enugu but her party has no guber candidates....

Nevertheless I love you Amatarasha
Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by ylaa(f): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2019
before nko, who will vote for them?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by DigitalGenius: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2019
Even if they have Nko? Wouldn't it just be a waste of money for APC? Election that is between PDP and Small APGA

Do you need a Professional, Creative, Clean, Powerful, Modern and Attractive website Designed within time and budget?

Do you want to optimize, redesign or fix any bug on your already existing website? Then your search ends here.

With my services, you will be able to operate a professional Web site that offers you everything you need for the growth of your brand and the success of your business.

Call me now or send me a message and let's make great things happen!

PHONE & WhatsAPP no - 08109060566

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by Guyman02: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Another Jankara market court injunction days to election sad
Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by Mrkumareze(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2019
That's what is obtainable in any organization where cabals detect what happens
Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by garfield1: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2019
Apc doesn't need to field a candidate there its a waste.am happy pdp is also candidateless in rivers.

4 Likes

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by Humblega(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2019
What is d essence of APC having candidate in Enugu wen dey cant even b d second. I doubt if dey can av up to 8% of total votes cast there.

But APC av to check themself......if cabals are not put into check.......

The next primary election in APC will scattered d party

APC will not last beyond Buhari tenure.....shehu Sanni

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by Biggty(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2019
APC a house divide within.

But on a serious note they shouldn't bother fielding a candidate thier, we all know how they are going to vote thier
Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by mykelswa(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2019
Lolz.
And they will still win trust me.
Illetrate riggers

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by noegenesis(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2019
Enugu State is truly in the hands of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by cblack247(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Those qualifications though, most of them just gat basic qualifications.
Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by gaskiyamagana: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2019
jlinkd78:
If not for d power of incumbency as obviously manifested through d unwarranted deployment of d military in d conduct of a civil exercise like election, there is no way APC would be claiming victory in a country like ours. Common basic organization of party primaries has been enmeshed with cancellation here and there. APC knows in their inner hearts that without d militarization in d just concluded elections they were no match for d candidature of Atiku Obi. Having taken a careful appraisal over d event of past days I must be proud of myself and all those that championed d fight aimed at ousting APC. They have introduced another low to d election conduct when we are supposed to be consolidating on d gains hitherto made. Just like they will call out Wike for dia disqualification in Rivers see them shouting Ugwuanyi cos in d ideology of APC it's all about blame others and never themselves, a congenital character of APC often manifesting in their serial denials and bulk passing of blames in d past 4years.
Dean
Department of Politheifician
PDP University of Frustration
Atiku /Obi Campus
2019, Nairaland street
Atikuloosing House.

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2019
Sarrki will blame Nnamdi Kanu for this .

Cc lzaa velocity25 pointzerom pythonamaka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by sheller(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2019
where's the so called Ayogus supporters

hahahahaha they won't like this thread
Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by david22uu(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:
Apc doesn't need to field a candidate there its a waste.am happy pdp is also candidateless in rivers.
you get sense so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by IbrahimDamola: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2019
jlinkd78:

Words on the marble!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC by Amatarasha(f): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2019
Timekeeper:
.... Why Enugu

Amatarasha is from Enugu but her party has no guber candidates....

Nevertheless I love you Amatarasha
so isnt funmisticqueen bitc.h u luv again ,funmi come n warn ur boyfriend cos i wl beat him o

(1) (2) (Reply)

N30,000 Minimum Wage: Salivating Workers Await End To Waiting Game / Governor Ikpeazu Slashes Salaries Of All Political Appointees / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.