Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Daily Spiritual Warfare Confession - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Spiritual Warfare Confession (1520 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Warfare Confession by Yefet(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2010
Daily Spiritual Warfare Confession

To Build Up Your Inner Man

Father God, today I release words of faith into the earth. I release spiritual seed that brings both a spiritual harvest and a natural physical manifestation into my life.

I have no cares, as I cast the whole of my cares over on Jesus. He cares for me. I have no heavy burdens because I’ve taken on Jesus yoke. His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

I will not allow my soul to be cast down. My hope and my trust is in God! I am above only and not beneath. I am the head and not the tail. I’m blessed coming in and blessed going out.

I am one spirit with God and I abide in Him. I have the mind of Jesus Christ and the wisdom of God flows in me and through me. My body is the temple of God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. The fullness of God dwells in me.

I exercise righteous authority over all the power of the enemy. I tread upon serpents and scorpions. Nothing, by any means, shall hurt me. I am skilled in the word of righteousness. I call things that are not as though they were. I will not fear what man or spirit can do unto me because no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Any tongue that may rise against me in judgment shall be condemned. Hallelujah!

The blood of the Lord Jesus Christ covers my spirit, soul, and body. It sanctifies me and separates me from the world, the flesh, and the devil. I not only have my senses exercised to discern both good and evil, I aggressively come against the kingdom of darkness spoiling every plot and scheme Satan has waged against me and those around me. Through Jesus Christ, I am more than a conqueror!

Taking my shield of faith, I quench Satan’s every fiery dart. I will not be distracted from doing God’s will. I will not stray to the left or the right. I have sound judgment and discretion. I refuse to be deceived by Satan in any way.

My mind is sharp. My spirit is keenly sensitive to disturbances in the spirit realm. I watch and pray. I prevent evil from taking place because the Holy Spirit shows me things to come. I am equipped with spiritual armor and weaponry. I am never caught off guard by the wicked one.

I sow fruits of righteousness. I will never back down from the truth, as I am bold as a lion. I refuse to be intimidated by the enemy.

All things are mine. I exercise dominion over the earth. I reign in life by Jesus Christ through grace and righteousness. My love weapon casts out fear and I aggressively love others unconditionally, for love never fails!

All of my days are filled with abundance and prosperity. My Jesus is Lord over all. I choose to be a vessel through which His will can be done in the earth.

In Jesus’ name, Amen! Thank You Father!!!

Got this from another list,

Glory be to GOD Almighty who reigns for ever and ever in Jesus name.
Re: Daily Spiritual Warfare Confession by seyibrown(f): 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2010
kiss

(1) (Reply)

IRAN begging for War and about to get one Helluva surprise - Pray for innocent / “is The Scene Of This World Is Changing? / My Warning To Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.