Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child (74928 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by kingthreatz: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Now makes me wonder who do we pay our tithes to?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Iranu embarassed
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Gloriagee(f): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
The truth is that Stella has PhD in amebo work
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by CelyStar1212: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
It's finished
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by BABANGBALI: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ajepako, funjosh, lalasticlala, funkeshugar, eleko1, mynd44, Dominique and fatymore still dey go this church, dey kneel down calling these people daddy, mummy? I pity all of una
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Barney11: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Africans are gullible,that is why these people toy with us,some are still bowing for him,he is their Daddy who doesn't care if they ate or not!Religion is a disease in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Truefaith: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
DANGER! DANGER!! DANGER !!!!!!!

THESE ARE WOLVES CALLING THEMSELVES PASTORS!

The Founder of the faith, the Lord Jesus Christ warned:

"But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ". Matthew 23:8-10

THESE ARE ALL SERVANTS OF SATAN,

Calling themselves Pentecostals and Charismatics.

They shamelessly address themselves as 'Fathers'!

Did they ever read the Bible?

No.

They are all busy writing their own Bibles; they all utter prophecies and see visions you cannot trace to the Bible.

But they are 'men of God'!..

Some call themselves 'father of the faith'!

YOUR DUTY IS TO RUN FROM COBRAS.

In soiling the name and glory of the Lord Jesus Christ,

SATAN HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO PRODUCE ANYTHING WORSE THAN PENTECOSTALISM AND CHARISMATICISM.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/10/24/counterfeit-christianity-the-deception-of-the-elect-part-one/

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by omoteacher(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

He is very bold to have confessed in this religious society we are. It makes me remember' blood on the alter' by mount Zion films.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by gassbee: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Please can u mention any Pastor that his church has crashed due to sexual scandals he encountered
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by texazzpete(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
greatnaija01:
the SCANDAL WOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN OUT... mumu... did u not hear that he told his wife he would expose it to the world. watch the video and stop being ignorantly bias if you want to make heaven...

why not confess, you think its easy?

IF IT GOT OUT AND HE DIDN'T REPLY WOULD IT NOT BE FORGOTTEN IN 2-3 MONTHS.... you are very very funny sha.... maybe you are not a Nigerian...
SULEMAN was accused yet his church INCREASED IN MEMBERSHIP AND FINANCIALLY IN THE VERY SAME YEAR

ORITSEJAFOR was accused of arms dealing... YET he didnt defend himself... and His church also kept growing....

SCANDALS affect people who have NOT made it....

so your vexing is blinding u from seeing clearly.

I am not his member, BUT i UNDERSTAND the bible enough to know that we should not MOCK anyone for their failures.... rather we should PRAY.

If your point is about how many Christians are gullible, there’s no need to stress the point. We already know, and can see that you’re a prime example of this.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by BABANGBALI: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Racoon:
And this is someone my former fiancee venerate like a god angry No wonder my relationship with her was never stable till we parted ways.
he go don knack your babe pass you wey get am sef
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by efogator(f): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
I thank God he came out openly to confess, that is the bible,s prescription in such matters... 1Jn 1:8-10

If you called him fake, you are on your own, the Bible didn't neither did God.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Racoon(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
BABANGBALI:
he go don knack your babe pass you wey get am sef
undecided
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by david22uu(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
greatnaija01:
the SCANDAL WOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN OUT... mumu... did u not hear that he told his wife he would expose it to the world. watch the video and stop being ignorantly bias if you want to make heaven...

why not confess, you think its easy?

IF IT GOT OUT AND HE DIDN'T REPLY WOULD IT NOT BE FORGOTTEN IN 2-3 MONTHS.... you are very very funny sha.... maybe you are not a Nigerian...
SULEMAN was accused yet his church INCREASED IN MEMBERSHIP AND FINANCIALLY IN THE VERY SAME YEAR

ORITSEJAFOR was accused of arms dealing... YET he didnt defend himself... and His church also kept growing....

SCANDALS affect people who have NOT made it....

so your vexing is blinding u from seeing clearly.

I am not his member, BUT i UNDERSTAND the bible enough to know that we should not MOCK anyone for their failures.... rather we should PRAY.

Na this one dey fund pastors life style

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Makom56(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
m ):
2:12pm
Good afternoon sir's/ma's, I am pleading to the general public to help complete my school fees of #91.250 in Uniport. I have been able to raise 78k and right now I really need any help I can get no matter how small. acct number : 4136748011 F C M B.
ADEBAYO IBRAHIM. THANKS AND GOD
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Makom56(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Good afternoon sir's/ma's, I am pleading to the general public to help complete my school fees of #91.250 in Uniport. I have been able to raise 78k and right now I really need any help I can get no matter how small. acct number : 4136748011 F C M B.
ADEBAYO IBRAHIM. THANKS AND GOD
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by frankblinkz(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
millionboi2:
If our pastors open dia mouth tell us wetin we supposed know,we no go dey go church again
I swear

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by greatnaija01: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Truth is, confessing before the church is NOT SCRIPTURAL. He didn't need to do it. He needed to do it to Elders and the PFN or CAN the governing bodies of the church.

jcross19:
I have realised something about God when you make mistake He will give you the grace to confess but our so call man of God won't confess rather than covering their sins while wise ones will open up but they are few men of God that can do what that man of God did.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
When it comes to pastors and christain topics...everyone can comment whether good or bad.

But when its topic related to islam..there would now be a restriction of are you a member bla bla bla

#total rubbish from nairaland.

na christains good to castigate pass undecided

I think a restrictions should be but on Christian threads too. If I want to comment of Islam threads, I will first be informed that they will post "Allah.." on my profile but it isnt so on threads about Christianity.

Those people should take note. It is unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by CDMagazine(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Babalegba(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
greatnaija01:
WILL A FAKE OPENLY CONFESS?
Will a FAKE be sorry and repent?

some of you hypocrites are shamelessly the ones pointing accusing fingers to people for what you secretly do.

IF HE IS FAKE... then why not confess your own sins here so that we can know you are not a fake... #ode-oshi

IF HE RAISED THE DEAD.... he is fake
IF HE BOUGHT PRIVATE JET..... he is more fake because he is chopping members money
IF He prophesied and it didnt happen... HE IS FAKE...

when will you grow sense na... EVEN JESUS would not do what you are doing. When someone falls or makes terrible mistakes... IF YOU WANT GOD TO HAVE MERCY ON YOUR OWN LIFE... you are supposed to show the person mercy and pray for him so he can recover.... DEVIL ATTACKS PEOPLE without caring how big they are.

LIFE IS SPIRITUAL.

Shut up, the people you are lambasting did not open a church and parade themselves as men of God. Most of the pastors are simply unrepentant crooks and you must be a lover of corruption and sin to support such attacks against the church.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Truefaith: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
THE GREAT TAKE-OVER OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST BY UNREGENERATED PEOPLE

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-great-take-over-of-the-church-of-christ/
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Baselm: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
greatnaija01:

some of you hypocrites are shamelessly the ones pointing accusing fingers to people for what you secretly do.

IF HE IS FAKE... then why not confess your own sins here so that we can know you are not a fake... #ode-oshi

IF HE BOUGHT PRIVATE JET..... he is more fake because he is chopping members money

when will you grow sense na... EVEN JESUS would not do what you are doing. When someone falls or makes terrible mistakes... IF YOU WANT GOD TO HAVE MERCY ON YOUR OWN LIFE... you are supposed to show the person mercy and pray for him so he can recover.... DEVIL ATTACKS PEOPLE without caring how big they are.

LIFE IS SPIRITUAL.

Yes he is fake. He didn't confess because he repented and was sorry, he confessed because his marriage broke down when the wife knew. sooner or later, the whole church will know when they no longer see d wife.
if he was truly repentant, he won't accuse his ex wife, he will only confess his own sins.Even in confession, he lied because he didn't say he had married another woman since 2014. Even Evans confessed when he was caught, does that mean he is sorry?

I normally wouldn't have commented but I don't know why ure defending him. Ananias and Sapphira died for telling lies, God rejected Saul for disobedience, so even if God was with him before, he must have departed. YES HE IS FAKE

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by jaszplus12(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chubhie:
I knew the cheating on both sides was a soft landing for him to humanly divorce the wife. She should sue him to the last kobo.
Mighty in deception ba?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by femi4: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ayoswit:
Let's leave God to be the judge. David sinned against God by committing adultery with bethsheda and even killed her husband but the Bible recorded that King David was a man after God's heart. God's way are different from man's way and he does whatsoever he pleases. I applaud him for been truthful and not hiding the truth from his church members.
What a useless interpretation. Did God not purnish David for sleeping with another man's wife. Why did you leave that out.

You put it out there like God was smiling with David after the atrocities

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by nelsonoba: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
greatnaija01:

LIFE IS SPIRITUAL.

don't mind that guy. he is a bloody hypocrite wanting to cast the first stone as if he has no sin of his own that are not worse. When somebody openly confesses and repents of his sin, what right do we have to keep condemning them??

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by femi4: 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
greatnaija01:
Truth is, confessing before the church is NOT SCRIPTURAL. He didn't need to do it. He needed to do it to Elders and the PFN or CAN the governing bodies of the church.

And how many of them has done that.

Meanwhile, This part is not in your scripture: "Confess your sins to one another " James 5:16
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by thebestprice(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bleached curly hair pastor. When some oloshos boast they fvck our pastors I usually pick a fight with them.

Now I'll look for each and every one of them and I will apologize to Dem.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
greatnaija01:

LIFE IS SPIRITUAL.

God bless you
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by thebestprice(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
His paid trolls , are here praising him and preparing a soft landing for him.
They are here ,and they are all devil's advocate

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child by femi4: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
thebestprice:
Bleached curly hair pastor. When some oloshos boast they fvck our pastors I usually pick a fight with them.

Now I'll look for each and every one of them and I will apologize to Dem.

you are funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare / Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.