Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? (1705 Views)

Iphone XS MAX Working Panel Needed / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / I Need A Gionee M5 With Bad Screen But Working Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
anyone with iPhone 6 working panel for sale??
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by akindayo12(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mine is Icloud lock.
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Godisallgood: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chilex2090:
I have panel working but u need to change the charging IC because the phone battery drain fast
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Lanretoye(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Godisallgood:

I have panel working but u need to change the charging IC because the phone battery drain fast
I am interested,what's your price.
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Godisallgood: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lanretoye:
I am interested,what's your price.
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Lanretoye(m): 6:51am On Mar 06, 2019
Godisallgood:

il do 15k and fix the charging ic
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Godisallgood: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2019
Lanretoye:
il do 15k and fix the charging ic
Is factory unlock, 64G memory and fingerprint working ..so is a good offer
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Onyeka90210(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2019
Godisallgood:

Guy, it's like I have the same issue, it does not charge and the panel gets hot quickly?, How much do the use in repairing it?
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Godisallgood: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Onyeka90210:

Guy, it's like I have the same issue, it does not charge and the panel gets hot quickly?, How much do the use in repairing it?
Chat me up
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Onyeka90210(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2019
Godisallgood:

Chat me up
Already did, you can hit me up on WhatsApp if you're not comfortable sharing the price here.
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Onyeka90210(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2019
Godisallgood:

Can the ic be replaced with that of an iCloud locked own?
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Lanretoye(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Godisallgood:

Is factory unlock, 64G memory and fingerprint working ..so is a good offer
talk now
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Godisallgood: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Onyeka90210:

Can the ic be replaced with that of an iCloud locked own?
That is what they use and repair a phone with ic problem

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by BonkoINC: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
I have 64gig

iPhone 6 everything I working perfectly .

Except screen . It flickers when under sunlight or too much brightness .

One can you use tho. But might feel comfortable changing it . 47k last because you might want to change the screen if you re interested .

Hit me up. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Waju90: 2:12am On Mar 09, 2019
I'm interested.
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by harmony940(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2019
Please my iphone is not seein sim,but everything is working fine,anyone can repair
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Godisallgood:

That is what they use and repair a phone with ic problem
What's your location? Cash ready
Or give your whatsapp number let's seal the deal
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by mayorjosh(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
Godisallgood:

How much?
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Godisallgood: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lucin:

Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Godisallgood: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
mayorjosh:

How much?
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Godisallgood: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lanretoye:
talk now
I quoted my price here for 20k
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Lanretoye(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Godisallgood:

I quoted my price here for 20k
15k is good nah,abi Na kingsway?
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Godisallgood: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Lanretoye:
15k is good nah,abi Na kingsway?
Na Kingsway
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Onyeka90210(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lucin:

Did you get the panel fixed?, How much did it cost?
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onyeka90210:

Did you get the panel fixed?, How much did it cost?

No, I didn't, that issue is so complicated.
Even the guy above that put his faulty own up for sale knows it can't be fixed easily that's why he is selling it cheap. I didn't buy his panel b'cos it has a similar issue with mine, Power ic, charging ic, u2 ic, etc. Same wahala.
I contacted Apple support and they adviced I get a new panel, a good new panel is almost the same price with the phone itself. Unless you wanna try your luck with a 2nd hand panel which is very risky because it could have hidden issues or icloud wahala.
I just quarantined the iPhone to have rest of mind and switched to my auxiliary phone (android) for now.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by lamidex(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
I have an excellent perfect iPhone 6, only icloud locked.

Chilex2090:
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Onyeka90210(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2019
Lucin:

No, I didn't, that issue is so complicated.
Even the guy above that put his faulty own up for sale knows it can't be fixed easily that's why he is selling it cheap. I didn't buy his panel b'cos it has a similar issue with mine, Power ic, charging ic, u2 ic, etc. Same wahala.
I contacted Apple support and they adviced I get a new panel, a good new panel is almost the same price with the phone itself. Unless you wanna try your luck with a 2nd hand panel which is very risky because it could have hidden issues or icloud wahala.
I just quarantined the iPhone to have rest of mind and switched to my auxiliary phone (android) for now.

I have seen tutorial clips on how to change the ic chip, it's a small box on the panel that's why it seems stressful, but an engineer with the right tools and patience ce will get it done under 20 mins.
Re: Anyone With Iphone 6 Working Panel For Sale?? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Onyeka90210:

I have seen tutorial clips on how to change the ic chip, it's a small box on the panel that's why it seems stressful, but an engineer with the right tools and patience ce will get it done under 20 mins.

How much is the ic chip? does icloud lock affect the chip? i.e can the chip be replaced by another from an icloud locked panel?

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design / Send 24 Free Sms Per Day To Any Network. / Help On Q700 Motorola Unlock Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.