Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com (31015 Views)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Set To End Recurring Power Outage In Nnewi, Anambra State / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Set To Unveil Ultramodern Facility Built For Nnewi Sports Club / Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by kenechukwufrank: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
An anonymous source has confided in Anaedoonline.com the grand plot by the Senator-Elect of Anambra South, Chief Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah to dump the Young Progressive Party (YPP) on which he won the senatorial election of Anambra South and decamp to the All Progressive Congress (APC).

According to the source, it was understood that President Buhari had personally called Ifeanyi Ubah to come into the APC and has even given him his first assignment which is to deliver the APC candidate in Lagos State, Sanwo-Olu, who is currently having a problem with the Igbo voters in Lagos.

To be able to get Igbo voters to vote the Lagos APC candidate, Ifeanyi Ubah has allegedly been conscripted to revive his Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria, TAN, to use it to rally the Igbos based in Lagos.

In a press release on Monday, March 4th, 2019, by the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria, which was personally signed by Ifeanyi Ubah, TAN was quoted as saying, “The Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) hereby endorses the candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, for the Lagos State Gubernatorial elections slated for Saturday, 9th of March, 2019”.

Ifeanyi Ubah, as understood, will relocate to Lagos to rally round the Igbo voters to vote massively for Sanwo-Olu as against the PDP candidate, Jimi Agbaje.

The source also confirmed that Ifeanyi Ubah will decamp to APC alongside his political son, Dr. Obinna Ngonadi, who is the YPP candidate for Anambra State House of Assembly, Nnewi North Constituency.

The Igbos, specifically Nnewi people, will wonder how Ifeanyi Ubah will sell the APC narrative to them, knowing full well the disdain and hatred the people have for Buhari and APC.

Governor Obiano has of late, been suffering hatred among some Anambrarians just because he supported Buhari and APC against Peter Obi

Read More: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/03/05/ifeanyi-ubah-2/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by garfield1: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Up buhari

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by orion7: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
this man does not like himself.

he thinks he is more popular than ngige. mtchewww

he will end up like akpabio and ameachi las las. fat slowpoke

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by Lajet: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'm not surprised ifeanyi ubah have failed to learn from ngige and Obiano mistakes he think that he is popular so he can join Apc this will be his downfall

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by Lymasaba(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
The love This man enjoy in anambra ...chai

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by Smithkafors(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ifeanyi ubah should not make that mistake,it will be his downfall.If he likes,let him share millions he will lose next election if he should decamp to APC.....Don't use your hand and destroy your career before it kick-off.Better stay where u are,or better still go back to either PDP / APGA and re-negotiate.If you dought me,ask ngige,Andy uba,Tony nwoye and Ekwunife but she was wise to go back to PDP.Thanks

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by hisexcellency34: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
All his sins will be forgiven and he becomes Saint Triumphant

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by freemanbubble: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by Uglymind: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ehya
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by Ayoswit(f): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
I saw this coming. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by eben1marketer: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by Groovenaija360(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by CotenantNIG: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
go and sin no more
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by Earthquake2: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Let him try it na

In Anambra of all places

11 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by Bighead9: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
God punish anybody wey go talk say, Yeebos no be Aboki slaves. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by Zorbadezinc: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
I BLAME THE USELESS DRUNKARD MIDGET OBIANO FOR ALL DIS NONSENSE

IF HE DIDNT USE APGA, THE FORMER LOVED PARTY IN ANAMBRA AS A TRADING POST

IF NOT, HOW CAN YPP WIN ANY SEAT IN ANAMBRA WHEN THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE MOGHALU EVEN FAILED IN HIS POLLING UNIT

12 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by Innoxxacs: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I'm telling you nor be small thing
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by cr7lomo: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ifeanyi ubah the criminal would always join APC cos that's whr criminals go to so to hide their sins

12 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by omooba969(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by straighttalk(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
The Right thing to do
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
you see, ebubechukwuzo must you let the whole world know how desperate you are. It may serve your interest now but next four years you will learn the hard way that your kinsmen hate anything related to APC .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by Xyzee: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
He will receive the Akpabio treatment,

APC is a taboo in the South East and South South.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by Xyzee: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
He will receive the Akpabio treatment,

APC is a taboo in the South East and South South.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by UncleJudax(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Suigeneris1995:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen... I'm temitope by name... I'm here soliciting for an unfailing financial assistance... I'm a third years student of a state university in here in Nigeria as a biology student... Right now I'm seriously in need of a willing benefactors to reinforce me for my school fee... I'm being the one struggling right from the day one of my stay here in the school.. Struggling to get things done... Not until the newly elected governor of the state I'm schooling increased my school fee in a ridiculous manner... It got me shocked.. Cos there is no mean on how I'm gonna survive with such an increased amount.... Since then.. I'm being doing lots of hard labours just to get up with some cash in order to pay for my school fee.. But I haven't gotten half of it....the little I got.. I have to take care of myself when I got sick... And my school has resumed for another session and I'm dead worried and perplexed right now.. I don't know where to run to for assistance... That is the major reason I decided to create it to the awareness of all the cheerful givers here on this platform... Plz I'm seriously in need of your help... I don't wish to drop out of school... Plz help me out...
Here is my account details (account name:Alaba temitope mayowa
Account no:0775055706
Access bank)
Thank you......
This English get better teeth grin

University o o o cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by nickxtra(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Igbo people and thier political confusionism!!!
...same way they might scuttle thier Presidential chances in 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com by 9jaRealist: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Yes o! The EFCC will soon drop his court case. Up Nigeria! grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / PDP Agent Shot Dead While Dragging Ballot Box With Thugs In Ebonyi State / Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.