Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays (2839 Views)

Why Plain Looking Ladies Attract Better Suitors/Husbands Than Beautiful Ladies. / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Saltoflife: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
I was on three front page when I saw this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5060441/nigerian-guy-fakes-being-unable

I couldn't but notice what this person said.

Guys of nowadays are disgrace to our forefathers and African culture.
How silly is it for a man to go on his knee begging a woman to take her responsibilities for life.

No wonder all marriages from the year 2000 till date are disasters and disgrace.

I couldn't ignore this post. I just had to make my point.

(1) Our fore fathers were not the definition of a true lover. They were selfish.

(2) As the head of a house you are expected to lead through service. A thing politicians should learn from.

(3) Women are the singular reason the world is going on. Jesus came to this world without a man but couldn't ignore a woman. (Women are that powerful)

(4). Since year 2000 what. Guess you either lack good friends and uncles or you only see celebrity life as living otherwise. Calculate how many wedding hold every single Saturday and ask how many divorce exist. It's a case of bad news travel further than the good.

(5) Honour your wife and you will be honoured otherwise you are just an example of ridicule. If not said directly to you it will be said of you behind.

(6) learn from good examples and bad ones don't wish yourself the bad one.

Please Fam what do you think. Where our forefathers better lovers than we husbands of now a days.

Edit 1. I just read thus now.
I guess mo d t of these contributors were very wrong.
1 peter 3 vs 7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by badadvice(f): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
I dont know about that, but one thing i know that's certain is our foremothers are/were better than most girls and mothers we have now

1 Like

Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by delishpot: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Most of those chewing gum boys saying shiii know how terrible their dads were as husbands na. Their mothers just managed with the useless dads for their sakes. Then they come online to talk trash about how their fathers were men indeed. They think just having two blokos is what makes a man.

7 Likes

Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Davash222(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:
Most of those chewing gum boys saying shiii know how terrible their dads were as husbands na. Their mothers just managed with the useless dads for their sakes. Then they come online to talk trash about how their fathers were men indeed. They think just having two blokos is what makes a man.
Las las, na still dey chewing gum boys go still shift your pant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by delishpot: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Davash222:

I am not gay.

Unfortunately the average Naija woman has no choice than to have them chewingum boys shift their pants. That's why you see dad's raping their daughters after successfully shifting the mothers pants. Or are those rapists on the loose not chewing gum Naija boys who deff succeed in shifting women's pants?

3 Likes

Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nigerian women are stupid.

(Case close)
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Davash222(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:

I am not gay.
Of course you are!
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by delishpot: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Davash222:

Of course you are!

Wharrefa makes you Chewing gum boy happy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Satan66(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Moronic statement.
A woman isn't compared to a man.
A boy is worth 4 girls according to God.
We are stronger and more intelligent that these rats called women.
I will not go down on my knees to marry a woman.
It's a disgrace!
Don't near me feminist
I will beat you like a dog.

2 Likes

Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Saltoflife: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
I dont know about that, but one thing i know that's certain is our foremothers are/were better than most girls and mothers we have now

I am sure there will be counter thread. But you nailed the nail on the head...
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Saltoflife: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:

I will quietly agree... your choice of words was harsh nit true
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Saltoflife: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Davash222:

Ah. U pple are just BAD.
But you know I can still choose the best of the best chewing gum boy.
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Saltoflife: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:

I am not gay.

Unfortunately the average Naija woman has no choice than to have them chewingum boys shift their pants. That's why you see dad's raping their daughters after successfully shifting the mothers pants. Or are those rapists on the loose not chewing gum Naija boys who deff succeed in shifting women's pants?

Following
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Saltoflife: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
TarOrfeek:
Nigerian women are stupid.

(Case close)

Haba.

Please explain
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by delishpot: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Saltoflife:

I will quietly agree... your choice of words was harsh nit true

Oya no vex

1 Like

Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Saltoflife: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
Moronic statement.
A woman isn't compared to a man.
A boy is worth 4 girls according to God.
We are stronger and more intelligent that these rats called women.
I will not go down on my knees to marry a woman.
It's a disgrace!
Don't near me feminist
I will beat you like a dog.

Hmmm. It's a good choice you've made. I'm only sorry for the woman that will eventually pick you as her lord.

Please don't quote what the bible never said. Where did you see that a man is better than 4 girls.

Imagine you a man saying you are more intelligent and strong (is this trash you're saint intelligence)
It's like you're saying the handyman working in Dangotes factory is more intelligent than him cuz he's not strong. Men till the ground cuz were the slaves to a woman who God made to be an epitome of pleasure.

O boy retrace your mentality enjoy your loneliness

7 Likes

Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Satan66(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Saltoflife:

Hmmm. It's a good choice you've made. I'm only sorry for the woman that will eventually pick you as her lord.

Please don't quote what the bible never said. Where did you see that a man is better than 4 girls.

Imagine you a man saying you are more intelligent and strong (is this trash you're saint intelligence)
It's like you're saying the handyman working in Dangotes factory is more intelligent than him cuz he's not strong. Men till the ground cuz were the slaves to a woman who God made to be an epitome of pleasure.

O boy retrace your mentality enjoy your loneliness

You're a disgrace to male gender.
Women are beneath me.
A woman should worship me before I marry her
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Maybe Yes, Maybe No.
But I thank God I wasn't born then but now. smiley
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Saltoflife: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:

Women are beneath me.

Your name is Satan 66. I just saw it.. I shouldn't had started conversing with a satan
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Saltoflife: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:

Women are beneath me.

I had to let you see this.
1 peter 3 vs 7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Satan66(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Saltoflife:

I had to let you see this.
1 peter 3 vs 7
Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
Even your God has said it angry
Women must worship me
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Saltoflife: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:

Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
Even your God has said it angry
Women must worship me

The Lord God himself who commanded you to obey him and forsake your sins. How far have you upheld that. Moreover when he said wives should submit , he said as in unto the Lord. .. not that you're the Lord.

If she didn't submit what will happen, there was no record of that but if you do not honour your wife he said your prayers will not be answered.

Lastly..Europeans honour women and that's the secret to their greatness. Africa made a more of women and our prayers are not answered just as the bible said.

2 Likes

Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by TimiRume(f): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
Saltoflife:

The Lord God himself who commanded you to obey him and forsake your sins. How far have you upheld that. Moreover when he said wives should submit , he said as in unto the Lord. .. not that you're the Lord.

If she didn't submit what will happen, there was no record of that but if you do not honour your wife he said your prayers will not be answered.

Lastly..Europeans honour women and that's the secret to their greatness. Africa made a more of women and our prayers are not answered just as the bible said.
You know i've always suspected that one of the reason Africa is this backward, is because women are treated like crap here. And these fools just keep it going. Their suffering still dey for Prologue.
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Saltoflife: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
TimiRume:
You know i've always suspected that one of the reason Africa is this backward, is because women are treated like crap here. And these fools just keep it going. Their suffering still dey for Prologue.

Today was the first day I reasoned it while arguing with the other guy...Now you have confirmed it...God bless you.
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Our forebears had values, principles, custom and tradition.

Now we have telemundo, Zeeworld, imported traditions and lifestyles.
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Saltoflife: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Our forebears had values, principles, custom and tradition.

Now we have telemundo, Zeeworld, imported traditions and lifestyles.

These things you mentioned are all additional now.. we men still hv thesame virtue they had then.
But dealing with women? Hmmm
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by tobechi74: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wife of today are happier. They choose whom they love unlike those date, you can be divorce for putting too much salt in soup

2 Likes

Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by hammerFC: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wat do we have in common, they wear red cap, we wear sun shade indoors. grin

I suspect, we might have perfected the sport of fucking. cc cococandy

Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by GoldChest(m): 4:58am On Mar 07, 2019
Lol
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 07, 2019
3- we all know joseph knacked her abeg
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Saltoflife: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2019
Joromi12:
3- we all know joseph knacked her abeg

Yea but not when she was pregnant with Jesus.
Re: Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays by Offpoint1: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2019
Op, you finally open a thread because of my comment on that silly ass guy kneeling and disgracing himself in the name of proposing.

I wanted to contribute to this thread, after carefully gone through the comments, I can't believe what I read... How on earth would a reasonable human being said "Africa backwardness is as the results of how they treat their women?"

I'm out....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lieutenant And Sergeant Sacked For Having Sex In Public / Any Real Girlfriend Will Do This. True Or False / Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.