Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Do You Want To Study In Canada Universities(read These) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Study In Canada Universities(read These) (469 Views)

How Student Read These Days (photo) / Canada Universities / Admission Guaranteed Into Usa & Canada Universities Without Sat Or Toefl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Study In Canada Universities(read These) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2010
ladies and gentlemen,
if you are interested in studying in any canadian university. just email me i have an e-book manual that i will send to you that is a guideline on how you can process your aim of studying in any university abroad. it gives information on what you should do.if you need further help from me plz contact me on email.
donchris333@gmail.com
the book is just 3000 naira only. it is the first step you are to take. if your interested email me i will tell you the procedures on how you will pay the money and i will send the book to you

(1) (Reply)

Examination Period / Please I need your Help Urgently. / You Can Get Used Pentium M Laptops Directly From Importers For As Low As N25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.