Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:41 AM

Can I Contact Hiv? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Contact Hiv? (1384 Views)

Can One Contact HIV Aids By Licking Punany Juice / My Ex - Hubby Just Tested Positive To HIV / If You Find Out That Your Lover is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Contact Hiv? by fashlak(f): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2007
Have been aving sex with my BF with out a condom, am soo sure he hesnt making love with some one else .like wise me as well, he was the one dat disvirgend me , and since den he never used a condom and never "realeased into me as well". can i contact HIV with dat as well? and besides i dont think i will like a condom either pls i need a urgent advice
Re: Can I Contact Hiv? by DewDrop(f): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2007
Yes, Yes! Yes!!
Anytime you have sex without a condom, you expose yourself to the virus!
You can never be sure of anything in this world!
I'm sure you'll adjust to using a condom! Just ask yourself what is more important to you-
putting up with using a condom or living HIV-free?
Re: Can I Contact Hiv? by Seun(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2007
You will contact HIV if your boyfriend has HIV and has sex with you. If he withdraws just before ejaculation and he has HIV, then if may take a little bit longer, but you will still get infected because of "precum". Please play safe.
Re: Can I Contact Hiv? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2007
See question shocked. my dear no you cannot contact HIV, your the only special human being created to be totally immune to Hiv grin, better wisen up. angry
Re: Can I Contact Hiv? by cuteass1(f): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2007
Dear have you thought of the fact that "protection" is not just for immuning yourself against diseases but also to prevent you from getting pregnant wink

Or are you into some birth control pills, birth control plaster,  the buried tube or the latest birth control injection, those can serve as well. Well if you're sure neither of you is doing someone else outside, then i advice you go for blood test. If the blood test proves both of you "negative", and you trust him more than you trust yourself to be clean, then be my guest

The reason why i suggested blood test is because, even though he was your first, you weren't his. And only God knows who and where those people have been undecided

And dear, since condom is the only "protection" that protects you against sexually transmitted disease, then you guys should take blood tests often. I know you said he doesn't release inside you, but the slightest drop could cause the irreversible wink
Re: Can I Contact Hiv? by Razorr(f): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2007
Come on. . . Sex without condom is very sweet! You don't need to use condom, you hear? Silly girl!  grin   grin
Re: Can I Contact Hiv? by mukina2: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2007
Razorr:

Come on. . . Sex without condom is very sweet! You don't need to use condom, you hear? Silly girl!  grin   grin

see ur life . you've tried it before uh?

@poster

grin grin

have you gone for the test yet?
no one's immune to HIV .
next time use a condom undecided
Re: Can I Contact Hiv? by fashlak(f): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2007
sad
Re: Can I Contact Hiv? by Dvampire(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2007
(peeks @ thread and shake head) girls and sex wink
Re: Can I Contact Hiv? by bluenubian(f): 5:45am On Apr 26, 2007
oh poor girl sad, yeah sex is sweet, buh please use a condom, you can never be to sure. try different condoms, u ll be sure to find one that feels good enough
Re: Can I Contact Hiv? by tpia6: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2011

(1) (Reply)

My Toasting/chyking Diary / I Need Your Opinion. Please Be Honest. No Play Play Ooo. . . / I' Ve Had An Affair And I Don't Know How To Tell My Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.