Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) (32801 Views)

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) / Ajimobi Congratulates Victorious NASS Candidates, Thanks Oyo People / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by mpowa(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Xisnin:

I don't know about you, neither I or my family are engaged in drugs.
Take it from me, Oyo will not pay 50% tax to Tinubu.
Ajisebioyo lari...
So Why Do You Talk Like Someone Who Does? What's Tinubu's relationship with any state aside Lagos, For him to demand even 10%, not to talk of 50%?
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by MrPolitics: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
MYHUBBY:
Anyone that win in Oyo as far as he's not using other tribe to play politics on yorubas
is OK by me but is it not the same Makinde that took the transformers he gave to some communities back because he lost in 2015 that's is contesting under pdp?

anyway let the best winner win but I learnt Bayo Adelabu is loved at Ibadan, akala and I expect more lobby from APC if they're indeed serious to win.

ajimobi ti ba ile je jína

That isn’t Seyi Makinde.
It was Teslim Folarin who removed transformers after losing to Ajimobi under PDP.
The same Teslim Folarin was elected Senator 2 weeks ago.
Seyi Makinde is a lot more loved than Adelabu in Ibadan but the race will be tright.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by benson1411: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
MYHUBBY:
Anyone that win in Oyo as far as he's not using other tribe to play politics on yorubas
is OK by me but is it not the same Makinde that took the transformers he gave to some communities back because he lost in 2015 that's is contesting under pdp?

anyway let the best winner win but I learnt Bayo Adelabu is loved at Ibadan, akala and I expect more lobby from APC if they're indeed serious to win.

ajimobi ti ba ile je jína

Get your fact....it was folarin that took back his transformer when he lost under PDP ....be reasonable

2 Likes

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by allisso: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
awa omo Ibadan know who we are voting
akala and tinubu can chop shit

5 Likes

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Wasky101: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
cosmatika:
Singing in Speed Darlington's voice, It's too late to apologize. PDP owns Oyo now, if not Oyo ppl will be OYO(On your own)
Just d way PDP owned North Central, SS 95%, NE 40%, NW, 40% before presidential elections abi. You must know that all politics is local.
Had it been that ajimobi was humble and didn't forcefully collect ticket from incumbent there won't be any story.
See how the voting went in d senatorial district
PDP; 105k
APC 95K
Incumbent senator with new party; 45k.
Imagine if they had put there house in order, APC would have won d 3 sentorial elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Xisnin(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Base1line:
But they will like to pay it to Secondus n Kanu ba ?!
You online warriors just make me laugh.
First, you usually don't have PVC and second, you don't know what is on ground.
Nobody even know who secondus is and as for the coward Kanu who campaigned
vigorously for APC, we don't care if he is dead or alive.

But we know the man that is spending billions to win at all costs.

Anybody with common sense already knows that no politician spends huge money and
expect nothing in return.

4 Likes

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
allisso:
awa omo Ibadan know who we are voting

akala and tinubu can chop shit

PDP is a Party of rogues. When they were their before APC, what were their achievements?
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by emerged01(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Xisnin:
Actually, the election is now greater than Ajimobi.
Oyo people don't want to pay 50% tax to Tinubu for the next four years.
You people are making Tinubu god! What is happening in Oyo has nothing to do with Tinubu. Ajimobi wronged the people of Oyo and they are all out to disgrace him. Leave Tinubu out of APC crisis in Oyo. He can only beg people of Oyo on behalf of Ajimobi.

4 Likes

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by allisso: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
deji17:

PDP is a Party of rogues. When they were their before APC, what were their achievements?
I supported him when he contested under SDP in the last election so I'm not a party man

you can check all my posts I don't give a F about APC or PDP

it is you that should wake up and stop licking ass
they are all the same

1 Like

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
allisso:

I supported him when he contested under SDP in the last election so I'm not a party man

you can check all my posts I don't give a F about APC or PDP

it is you that should wake up and stop licking ass
they are all the same

You may lick "ass" but I don't. I have no affiliation to either of them. All I am simply asking you to do is to place side by side the achievement of both parties while they were in office. There is something about PDP that makes whoever is their candidate in South West not to perform, while in office. That is why I regard them as rogues...

1 Like

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by NinjaMetahuman: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
tundey4all:
We will vote out APC in our state, enough of Ajimobi, Tinubu!
has tinubu ever meddled in oyo state affair?
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by allisso: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
deji17:

You may lick "ass" but I don't. I have no affiliation to either of them. All I am simply asking you to do is to place side by side the achievement of both parties while they were in office. There is something about PDP that makes whoever is their candidate in South West not to perform, while in office. That is why I regard them as rogues...
okay sorry for the insult
truly he (Ajimobi) performed better than the past PDP governors in the state but I don't support him and tinubu imposing candidate on us and mind you if APC wins he will be more like a godfather (we clearly don't want that here in oyo anymore after Adedibu)
so Seyi has my vote, if he bleep up, we change him too

no time for rubbish

2 Likes

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
MrMcJay:
This is arrant nonsense.

Where were they when Ajimobi was misbehaving for the last 4 years?

We warned Apc severally even here on Nairaland about the madness going on in Oyo state but they refused to listen. Look at what Ajimobi did to Ayefele. Look at what Ajimobi did to Olubadan. Look at what Ajimobi did to Lautech students. Were APC leaders blind then?

I won't be surprised if Pdp wins Oyo and it's not because of Ajimobi it is the lackadaisical attitude of APC leaders to the madness Ajimobi was displaying.

I'm an APC sympathiser but an honest one, APC messed up in handling Ajimobi. All of them would carry the consequences.

Another one coming up is the one in Ondo. That one ehn...

what do you think apc could av done to stop Ajimobi then, the man was power drunk & naturally has an uncoated mouth, tried racking my brain the worst apc could do to ajimobi as a governor was suspend him from there party but is that even a solution ...
Even father to child, it get to a stage you can only advice ur child you cannt force him or her to do your wish if they refuse. you can forcely take the horse to the stream but you cannt forcefully feed it water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
allisso:

truly he (Ajimobi) performed better than the past PDP governors in the state but I don't support him and tinubu imposing candidate on us and mind you if APC wins he will be more like a godfather (we clearly don't want that here in oyo anymore after Adedibu)

no time for rubbish

Apology accepted bro. This narrative that Tinubu imposes candidates in SW and therefore a godfather cannot be proved except if we want to condemn somebody based on guilt by association. Tinubu clarified the relationship with Ajimobi as one of "Partners in progress". As a Yoruba, we have a saying that the inability of reptiles to move together is their Achilles hill. We also cannot throw the baby away with the bath water. Tinubu camp has been able to produce performers in Govt as you rightly allude to. So we must not now use the same thing against him. Look at the people from Tinubu camp: Fashola, Fowler, Osinbajo etc just to name a few. Is any of this people a pushover? We should just think these things through. Govt house is not where we experiment. As mentioned earlier, there is something about PDP that makes their representatives non performers in SW.

1 Like

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
allisso:

no time for rubbish

Is there any evidence that Tinubu imposed anyone in Oyo State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
allisso:

no time for rubbish

Bro, I must clarify something though. I am happy that Ajimobi lost his election to the Senate. He's become too arrogant almost to the extent that he is out of touch with reality. He locked up LAUTECH for almost a year. Went and demolish Ayefele's house claiming encroachement, then went back to rebuild it. He got involved in Ibadan Oba politics just to name a few.... And I don't think his behaviour here can be attributed to Tinubu. That is the part I just wants to clarify. Nobody can take us for a ride. That I completely agree with you.
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
deji17:

Bro, I must clarify something though. I am happy that Ajimobi lost his election to the Senate. He's become too arrogant almost to the extent that he is out of touch with reality. And I don't think his behaviour here can be attributed to Tinubu. That is the part I just wants to clarify. Nobody can take us for a ride. That I completely agree with you.

Anything and everything they must find a way to involve Tinubu

Tinubu gave Ajimobi a free hand in Oyo state he did not interfere in any way but seems the best way to whip up sentiments is by mentioning Tinubus name

The same thing Akeredolu did in Ondo that he eventually lost to senatorial districts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by TemmyT002(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hahahahaha
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by MrMcJay(m): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
ericsmith:

what do you think apc could av done to stop Ajimobi then, the man he was power drunk & naturally has an uncoated mouth, tried racking my brain the worst apc to ajimobi as a government was suspend him but is that even a solution ...
Even father to child, it get to a stage you can only advice ur child you cannt force him or her to do your wish if they refuse. you can forcely take the horse to the stream but you cannt forcefully feed the it water

Oyo people stood with Apc over Pdp and other parties. All Ajimobi had to do was give that reciprocal respect and courtesy but no, he's had to behave anyhow.

Now, they're pissed off and APC is a recipient of his misdeeds.

It's painful.

1 Like

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

Tinubu gave Ajimobi a free hand in Oyo state he did not interfere in any way but seems the best way to whip up sentiments is by mentioning Tinubus name

The same thing Akeredolu did in Ondo that he eventually lost to senatorial districts

Tinubu knows his boundaries. None of the people he supported have ever accused him of interference. So this narrative is actually being pushed by those people that Tinubu did not support their candidacy.
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by MrMcJay(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=raumdeuter post=76380328]

The same thing Akeredolu did in Ondo that he eventually lost to senatorial districts[/quote]

I love Aketi as a person but I have problems with him as a politician. If he's not careful, he would end up worse than Ajimobi.

I really hope he retraces his steps though.
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by allisso: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
deji17:

Bro, I must clarify something though. I am happy that Ajimobi lost his election to the Senate. He's become too arrogant almost to the extent that he is out of touch with reality. He locked up LAUTECH for almost a year. Went and demolish Ayefele's house claiming encroachement, then went back to rebuild it. He got involved in Ibadan Oba politics just to name a few.... And I don't think his behaviour here can be attributed to Tinubu. That is the part I just wants to clarify. Nobody can take us for a ride. That I completely agree with you.

of course we are all glad he lost. He has no business in the Senate anymore and same goes for Folarin I hope he doesn't contest again after this. I'm tired of recycling these people and let's hope Tinubu stays out of our Oyo politics and then he will have my respect back

peace
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by lomprico(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
NBC will not see this one to ban! undecided

Useless country.
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by allisso: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

Is there any evidence that Tinubu imposed anyone in Oyo State?
check the statistics, Adelabu has always been linked to Tinubu
don't act like you don't know
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
allisso:

check the statistics, Adelabu has always been linked to Tinubu

don't act like you don't know
But Bro, do you trust Tinubu judgement to associate with performers? Adelabu is not Ajimobi who bleeped up especially during his 2nd term. It will be nice to still have Oyo in the APC fold rather than go the way of PDP. As far as I know, the PDP is up to no good.

1 Like

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
allisso:

of course we are all glad he lost. He has no business in the Senate anymore and same goes for Folarin I hope he doesn't contest again after this. I'm tired of recycling these people and let's hope Tinubu stays out of our Oyo politics and then he will have my respect back

peace
Peace bro!
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Lonergem: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
The scamers are here again ..
for good four yrs this pig called ajimobi turn secondary school education to soccer ...imagine secondary school going on strike ...
this same guy close some market bcoz of tax...If you are not an economist don't argue with me...

this shameless fellow called youth lazy and dumb bcoz he work in America washing corpses as if some guys get the opportunity they will not gladly accept it.

most secondary school student are now drop out bcoz of sudden inflation in public secondary school fee...

I stand with no party but for Apc coming out to say this after they discovered that he has loose is position after Good 8yrs I see no reason why Oyo ppl should accept their apology ...

Note all politicians are scammer they only care for there pocket..

Gracia
confirm oyo breed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by allisso: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
deji17:

But Bro, do you trust Tinubu judgement to associate with performers? Adelabu is not Ajimobi who bleeped up especially during his 2nd term. It will be nice to still have Oyo in the APC fold rather than go the way of PDP. As far as I know, the PDP is up to no good.
I swear if Makinde enter and behave PDPcally I will turn against him too
all I care for is good governance and I give that to tinubu but he just have to always let the people also make their choices in some cases that's all I'm saying
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Burgerlomo: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Xisnin:
Actually, the election is now greater than Ajimobi.
Oyo people don't want to pay 50% tax to Tinubu for the next four years.

Before that four years is over, they will now use their dubious 4+4 sign to get another four more years cool
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
allisso:

I swear if Makinde enter and behave PDPcally I will turn against him too
all I care for is good governance and I give that to tinubu but he just have to always let the people also make their choices in some cases that's all I'm saying
Thanks bro. I appreciate your passion and sincerity. But do you think we should experiment with Makinde PDPically? 4 Years experiment? Can we really afford that in Oyo State? I think it is important that we consolidate on whatever achievements we have under APC/ Ajimobi rather than go experiment PDPically. Like I mentioned earlier, there is no evidence that Tinubu interfere with the Governors. He is just a rallying point for SW Governors within the APC. We should stay together is all I am saying. PDP is up to no good. Being there done that.
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by funmike83(f): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
yorubaboiy:
I see no reason y pple will choose seyi makinde over adelabu.....enu seyi yen ti poju

Enu adelabu ni o po. Dakun lo sun
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by MYHUBBY: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
benson1411:

Get your fact....it was folarin that took back his transformer when he lost under PDP ....be reasonable

shut up!

is it not makinde? the statement read. Clause was missing in that statement that connote uncertainty

I can't go verbatim because of kid like you. mind your business next time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo / Arms Scandal: Buhari Ready To Listen To Jonathan - Femi Adesina / Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.