Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) (32849 Views)

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) / Ajimobi Congratulates Victorious NASS Candidates, Thanks Oyo People / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by funmike83(f): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
georjay:

No be makinde o

Na teslim folarin...he's now in APC

If bayo adelabu is loved then Seyi makinde is more loved!!! Take it or leave it

Anyways I guess Adelabu has upper hand due to Akalas endorsement because Ibadan votes will be 50/50
Ogbomosho...oke Ogun and ibarapa votes will determine the winner

Akala is on his own oo, we oOgbomoshos can not follow a self centered person like him who is after only his pocket

3 Likes

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by funmike83(f): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
deji17:

PDP is a Party of rogues. When they were their before APC, what were their achievements?
Is it not the same rogue you went to beg to join hands with you so APC can win in Oyo? APC is made of different rogues. The only clean person there is Buhari who I am not too sure sef

4 Likes

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Edandy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
MYHUBBY:
Anyone that win in Oyo as far as he's not using other tribe to play politics on yorubas
is OK by me but is it not the same Makinde that took the transformers he gave to some communities back because he lost in 2015 that's is contesting under pdp?

NO. It was Teslim Folarin that did that. He won his senatorial seat in this lat election

1 Like

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Amumaigwe: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
deji17:

Thanks bro. I appreciate your passion and sincerity. But do you think we should experiment with Makinde PDPically? 4 Years experiment? Can we really afford that in Oyo State? I think it is important that we consolidate on whatever achievements we have under APC/ Ajimobi rather than go experiment PDPically. Like I mentioned earlier, there is no evidence that Tinubu interfere with the Governors. He is just a rallying point for SW Governors within the APC. We should stay together is all I am saying. PDP is up to no good. Being there done that.

See this lying Tinubu lackey. You must be an ignominous liar or a just a naive Tinubu apoologist if you claim not to be aware that Tinubu's Alphabeta milks APC states in the South an outrageous 20% of their IGR as his collection fees. They are in all APC states in the South including Edo state. Make inquiries and agree that Tinubu is just another greedy rent-taking politician that means no good for the Yorubas. Are you not aware why he ditched Ambode for Sanwo -Olu? Excuse me pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by BABANGBALI: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
jaybest90:
It's already late...
not just late, damn too late
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
braveboi4life:
Too late, Omitutu all the way, if Tinubu so cared about Oyo,why didn't he interven at Lautech, since he is the chancellor, not even a single donated block to his name
He's the luckiest politician in oyo state, breaking the second term jinx. But he messed up gallantly . Are you aware this man whose political relevance almost faded before he became governor owns a refinery in Lebanon? Oyo people became angry when they found out. He's committed so many unforgivable sins which led to his party's defeat, including his Senate seat loss. The likes of tinubu can't make any difference in oyo state because they're not the ones whom would vote...voters have made up their minds. Our politicians are thieves. I hope the young guy would make a difference when he gets there because he's the people's favourite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
funmike83:

Is it not the same rogue you went to beg to join hands with you so APC can win in Oyo? APC is made of different rogues. The only clean person there is Buhari who I am not too sure sef

The thing is that you should put APC achievement side by side with PDP. It goes beyond individuals. There is something about PDP that makes their candidates not to perform. What matters to us is achievement while in Office. PDP represents failure and we cannot afford that in Oyo State.

1 Like

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by BABANGBALI: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
funmike83:

Buhari too is a rogue for him to have been on the midst of APC rogues

2 Likes

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Rudethriller(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=MYHUBBY post=76381157]

shut up!

is it not makinde? the statement read. Clause was missing in that statement that connote uncertainty

I can't go verbatim because of kid like you. mind your business next time[color=#006600][/color]

Sir, before embarking on a brain altering, search for deep understanding.. Don't come here to disgrace your age
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by BabaAroba: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
But 12 years of PDP in oyo state nothing to show us and this guy may have something better let's forget about the party now.
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Amumaigwe:

See this lying Tinubu lackey. You must be an ignominous liar or a just a naive Tinubu apoologist if you claim not to be aware that Tinubu's Alphabeta milks APC states in the South an outrageous 20% of their IGR as his collection fees. They are in all APC states in the South including Edo state. Make inquiries and agree that Tinubu is just another greedy rent-taking politician that means no good for the Yorubas. Are you not aware why he ditched Ambode for Sanwo -Olu? Excuse me pls

Amumaigwe, please can you go and discuss Enugu or Abia state politics? Why is Tinubu giving you headache? Charity they say begins at home. Please this is a family matter / discussion. If Tinubu is milking SW states, who is milking Abia, Enugu or Anambra state? Are your south east states developed? Dont you come in drove into the same south west to earn a living? Why are you constituting a nuisance?
Everybody has been having a civil discussion but you butt into the conversation with abuses / insults. That is how you know people who wakes their parents with a kick every morning. Lack of home training. Can't you see the difference?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
allisso:

I swear if Makinde enter and behave PDPcally I will turn against him too
all I care for is good governance and I give that to tinubu but he just have to always let the people also make their choices in some cases that's all I'm saying

Tinubu gave Ajimobi a free hand and how did it end for Ajimobi

1 Like

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Fabulous7(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
it's too late to cry when the head has been off. OYO has decided what they want already. #omi-tuntun.
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by MYHUBBY: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=Rudethriller post=76381633][/quote]

shut up your mouth. if you've problem with grammatical function, am I suppose to be hold responsible for that?

now run along to play with your toys, don't have time for kiddies talk
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by MYHUBBY: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Edandy:
NO. It was Teslim Folarin that did that. He won his senatorial seat in this lat election

thanks jawe. wasn't clear that's why I asked before those having problem with simple question started jumping like loose dogs

1 Like

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by gabriel212: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Xisnin:
Actually, the election is now greater than Ajimobi.
Oyo people don't want to pay 50% tax to Tinubu for the next four years.
What do you know about IBADAN you had better go and face your state
Ibadan will vote Adelabu as a compensation to his dad in Ibadan politics that is my people for you watch and see.

1 Like

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
braveboi4life:
Too late, Omitutu all the way, if Tinubu so cared about Oyo,why didn't he interven at Lautech, since he is the chancellor, not even a single donated block to his name
. Vote for a man who came back to pack the generator he donated to some communities because he lost an election in 2015. In as much as I am an APC die hard fan, I will want APC to loss in Oyo state, this will serve as a deterrent to APC NWC that any earring governor will need to be caution. Ajumobi was so much full of him self and was power drunk, he believed he can do without the masses and now, why is he now needing the masses. Any other candidate from another party cab win the Oyo star governorship and not PDP for all I care.
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
. Vote for a man who came back to pack the generator he donated to some communities because he lost an election in 2015. In as much as I am an APC die hard fan, I will want APC to loss in Oyo state, this will serve as a deterrent to APC NWC that any earring governor will need to be caution. Ajumobi was so much full of him self and was power drunk, he believed he can do without the masses and now, why is he now needing the masses. Any other candidate from another party cab win the Oyo star governorship and not PDP for all I care.

If the Party leadership does what you said in bold, It will still be the same people complaining that they are puppets of the godfather

2 Likes

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by bakila: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Those who commission the song are under the impression that the people think so highly of the names mentioned. This is a sign that Tinubu may turn out to be one of the biggest loser of the coming elections.

1 Like

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Amumaigwe: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
deji17:

Amumaigwe, please can you go and discuss Enugu or Abia state politics? Why is Tinubu giving you headache? Charity they say begins at home. Please this is a family matter / discussion. If Tinubu is milking SW states, who is milking Abia, Enugu or Anambra state? Are your south east states developed? Dont you come in drove into the same south west to earn a living? Why are you constituting a nuisance?
Everybody has been having a civil discussion but you butt into the conversation with abuses / insults. That is how you know people who wakes their parents with a kick every morning. Lack of home training. Can't you see the difference?

No Godfather holds sway in SE, so no single foul-mouth is milking the States. However, I am concerned about Lagos State because Igbos have an overwhelming stake in it. Therefore, how Lagos State is governed affects us just like Abia, Enugu states et al would. We owe it a duty to ensure that Tinubu is whittled down in Lagos politics for the resources he is looting to be freed for the development of our home, Lagos. You guys can keep him in the other SW states for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Amumaigwe:

No Godfather holds sway in SE, so no single foul-mouth is milking the States. However, I am concerned about Lagos State because Igbos have an overwhelming stake in it. Therefore, how Lagos State is governed affects us just like Abia, Enugu states et al would. We owe it a duty to ensure that Tinubu is whittled down in Lagos politics for the resources he is looting to be freed for the development of our home, Lagos. You guys can keep him in the other SW states for all I care.

If you are happy with how you Govern yourselves in your South East state, then allow SW determine how they Govern themselves. It is rude to intrude in other people affairs.
This is human faeces that litters Ogbeite market. Abia state is an eyesore. How you are satisfied with that and now, more concerned about SW politics is something that should be studied in colleges about hypocrisy. Are you smarter than the Igbos in the East that cannot govern themselves properly?
Are you planning to turn SW into what South East is today?

My people says that whoever will borrow one a cloth to wear, you first have to look at what he is wearing.
With all due respect, please go and fix Abia and other SE states before you tell us who should govern us in SW.
The last time I checked, buses are still dropping people at different SW states, while they go back empty to bring in more people.
Iwotago?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Yesterday (March 4, 2019) the Police arrested this man, Amara Ezeodum, who robbed a lady around Lekki Phase 1. He was arrested after the lady screamed for help and caught the attention of the officers on patrol. A gun was recovered from him on the spot. He will be charged to court.

Show me one South West indigene in any area of South East, that is arrested for armed Robbery..Ever.

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Charly68: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
So Ajumobi has suddenly turned to a prodigal son now...power can be dangerous oo! The man is very loose in his outburst..anyway a typical Ibadan man gets too much words to talk

1 Like

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Amumaigwe: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
deji17:

If you are happy with how you Govern yourselves in your South East state, then allow SW determine how they Govern themselves. It is rude to intrude in other people affairs.
This is human faeces that litters Ogbeite market. Abia state is an eyesore. How you are satisfied with that and now, more concerned about SW politics is something that should be studied in colleges about hypocrisy. Are you smarter than the Igbos in the East that cannot govern themselves properly?

My people says that whoever will borrow one a cloth to wear, you first have to look at what he is wearing.
With all due respect, please go and fix Abia and other SE states before you tell us who should govern us in SW.
The last time I checked, buses are still dropping people at different SW states, while they go back empty to bring in more people.
Iwotago?

You are just delusional. Lagos is home to tens of millions if Igbos and as much as SE ( or much more) we must have a say in choosing who governs Lagos. QED.
Don't have time to till in the gutters with a pig.
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Amumaigwe: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
deji17:

Yesterday (March 4, 2019) the Police arrested this man, Amara Ezeodum, who robbed a lady around Lekki Phase 1. He was arrested after the lady screamed for help and caught the attention of the officers on patrol. A gun was recovered from him on the spot. He will be charged to court.

Show me one South West indigene in any area of South East, that is arrested for armed Robbery..Ever.

There are tens of SW indigens arrested weekly all over with fresh or decomposing human parts; a people entrenched in ritualism inspite of their mega abi maga churches and mosques. You hypocrite! which is more heinous?
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Amumaigwe:

You are just delusional. Lagos is home to tens of millions if Igbos and as much as SE ( or much more) we must have a say in choosing who governs Lagos. QED.
Don't have time to till in the gutters with a pig.

Neither do I.

Iwotago?

2 Likes

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by deji17: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
Amumaigwe:

There are tens of SW indigens arrested weekly all over with fresh or decomposing human parts; a people entrenched in ritualism inspite of their mega abi maga churches and mosques. You hypocrite! which is more heinous?

Show us one that is arrested in South East.

2 Likes

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by Amumaigwe: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
deji17:

Show us one that is arrested in South East.

You are yet to get the drift. The guy so caught is a Lagosian. Lagos is a home for all Nigerians; though categorized as SW with other Yoruba dominant states, but not a wholesale Yourba settlement. If it is even true that the guy was caught with a gun in Lagos, it makes no more meaning than if he was caught in Aba. However, if it were other rural Yoruba enclaves, I will be worried.
How many Yorubas have made a ho e outside the traditional SW?
Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by akin23(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
election is not won on social media, politics is local, come Saturday hope nobody will be shouting rigging again cos apc will win As Adelabu will become the next level governor .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by KunleyY19(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Amumaigwe:

He ditched Ambode For Sanwo-Olu because Ambode wasn't performing and any sane minded lagosian who truly followed the reign of Tinubu and Fashola will see clearly that he was derailing...

Fashola Fowler Aregbesola Lai Mohammed Akabueze are just the very few to have been schooled politically in Lagos and non of them is a pushover today...

He picks only expertise...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by akile21(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
MYHUBBY:
Anyone that win in Oyo as far as he's not using other tribe to play politics on yorubas
is OK by me but is it not the same Makinde that took the transformers he gave to some communities back because he lost in 2015 that's is contesting under pdp?

anyway let the best winner win but I learnt Bayo Adelabu is loved at Ibadan, akala and I expect more lobby from APC if they're indeed serious to win.

ajimobi ti ba ile je jína

Get your fact right before posting. Teslim Folarin was the one who took back the transformer he gave Sabo community. Seyi Makinde has been a philanthropist before joining politics in Oyo state and people of Oyo loves him...

Ajimobi, a synonym of oppressor.
he offended...
Olubadan
OJA
Oriyomi Hamsat
Lautect Student
he also frustrated
Edmond Obilo
Association of butcher in Bodija market
Retired primary school teachers
Ajoda community

bebe lo...

1 Like

Re: APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) by tollyboy5(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
emerged01:

You people are making Tinubu god! What is happening in Oyo has nothing to do with Tinubu. Ajimobi wronged the people of Oyo and they are all out to disgrace him. Leave Tinubu out of APC crisis in Oyo. He can only beg people of Oyo on behalf of Ajimobi.
While his he spending meant for Lagos state on APC campaign in other states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shamsudeen Bala Looking Distraught In Court (Pics) / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) / 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.