Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend (71609 Views)

Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by kolafolabi(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hmm! Lautech students

2 Likes

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Twitter and lies.

1 Like

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by molybdenum0012: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Girls, They are very impulsive.

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized tutor to help improve your grade in school?

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by xismo(m): 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
This one Na small journey Na, I know of a lady that do travel from the same Oyo (Ibadan) to Gombe, just to cheat on her girl friend. Forget women o.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Tifunloran: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] Who gave her T.Fare
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Op have you got your PVC? this kinda Rubbish is why Empty heads so callled youths let buhari rule them Again.
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by irumole1975: 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lols. I know it can't be anyone else other than Victorian. She's the only one I know that can do that. Her pussy has already been ravaged by too many sugar daddies, and as such can not stick to the tiny dick of most young guys around 32 to 37 yrs. Let me keep shut before she come on here and wail about how I'm broke with nothing to reckon with. As if it's her business

4 Likes

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by biggestmanhood(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
that is how I paid flight tickets for one olosho here on nairaland to visit me and she absconded with my phone n money after every every her name start with pocha
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by foreshore(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Jenniferblog:
A man has narrated how his ex travelled from Lagos all the way to Ogbomosho to take revenge on her friend by sleeping with her boyfriend.

The Twitter user said his ex's friend slept with her side dude, so, in anger, she also slept with her friend's boyfriend.

He wrote: "My immediate ex while still with me, intentionally travelled to Lagos from Ogbomosho to sleep with her friend’s boyfriend because her friend allegedly slept with her side guy, she said she was heartbroken. Heartbreak is a bitch yh?"

See the rest of the tweets

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/03/woman-travels-from-lagos-to-ogbomosho-to-sleep-with-her-friends-boyfriend-in-revenge-after-her-friend-slept-with-her-sidedude/

So na who loose? No be her toto go suffer?
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Vince77(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Unless you don't know girls very well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Vince77(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Twitter and lies.

This particular story may be a lie but that doesn't mean it has never happened for real before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Chipink(f): 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Exponental:
Her name is Charity Gift Animasaun.

Lol who be this innocent person way u Dey call ooh
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by ngwababe(f): 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
So this guy is dead, na next level things?

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Yoighaman(m): 12:04am On Mar 06, 2019
Me dey here dey find one correct babe, these ones dey distribute uppaddan....na wa o, this life sef but God forbid I meet these kind of craps....
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by engrkaz(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2019
Bungalow:
Lmao.
The average female has a fish brain
ur mom n sisters too?
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by IMAliyu(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2019
Is this what counts as Journalism these days.
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by dheaven: 12:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Its not a new thing. It happens everyday

1 Like

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Billyanger(m): 1:10am On Mar 06, 2019
Soso990240:
We de talk say Ajax beat Madrid 4:1 una dey here de talk trash.

Dem peel madrid wound grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Billyanger(m): 1:11am On Mar 06, 2019
engrkaz:
ur mom n sisters too?

Thus is loud mehn grin
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by troubleseller: 1:15am On Mar 06, 2019
The Twitter user said his ex's friend slept with her side dude, so, in anger, she also slept with her friend's boyfriend.
"My immediate ex while still with me, intentionally travelled to Lagos from Ogbomosho to sleep with her friend’s boyfriend because her friend allegedly slept with her side guy, she said she was heartbroken.

What kind of confusing sturvv is this?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by victor8269: 2:52am On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:
I can travel To Zamfara for paroles....Hahahah
Ur sisters in Benin r already traveling to Italy. Is like u don't have transport money?
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by bullet05nms: 2:54am On Mar 06, 2019
Gentlemehn am bk
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by victor8269: 3:00am On Mar 06, 2019
Wait a minute ohhh. My brain is telling me that the reporter was the main guy before, now he is the side guy. After he was friendzoned, he n his friend decided to do a guy's code on these 2 girls as punishment.
In spiff's voice "Boys thinking deep"
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by xendra: 3:35am On Mar 06, 2019
Bungalow:
Lmao.
The average female has a fish brain
and she needs a fish brain to keep you lots, intelligent lady can't date most of you one has to be dumb to not see how dumb and empty you men are cheesy
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Studyinchina200(m): 4:07am On Mar 06, 2019
I once traveled from China to Japan just for the kitten.

Kini big deal?
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:49am On Mar 06, 2019
Afonja people are always betrayers.

Tufiakwa!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.