Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 (3134 Views)

Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup / Toke Makinwa And Her N1.3m Gucci Lilith Leather Top Bag Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by mrtim1911: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
A Nigerian lady who is in despair, is hopeful that God will fight her battle after she was conned into spending time with a guy who promised her lots of goodies but after the deed was done, he jilted her with only an atom of what he’d initially promised.

Full story at https://www.cameraboy.tv/component/k2/i-feel-cheap-and-worthless-lady-laments-after-boyfriend-gives-her-n1-300-at-the-end-of-3-days-visit

Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by nedupel(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Happy feeling.
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
I like a priceless woman more than a commodity kitty.
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
He try

When SARS no dey road I dey drop them for their house
So that ac go blow their punna , na that one go make am return to im position.

Now wey na constant stop and disturb
Baby na only okada money I get o
No vex
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Mimienudles(f): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Expecting and collecting the money in the first place makes her a cheap girl. Very cheap undecided
What ever happened to being in a relationship without making money a goal.

Ain't saying am better
There's no greater feeling than earning your own money and being in a good love. For me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
I NEED TO MEET THAT GUY... HEY! GUY, WHEREVER YOU ARE, I DON'T KNOW YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I WILL FIND YOU AND WE WILL CHOP KNUCKLE... NA MAN YOU BE.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Gentleziggy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
He promised her heaven n earth n she gulped it down like an expensive wine n after d euphoria, d illusion sets in tongue
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by thesicilian: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
The same way Nigerians are feeling cheap after voting in Buhari.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Gentleziggy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
cucumbae:
I like a priceless woman more than a commodity kitty.
how do I identify a priceless woman? smiley
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Gentleziggy:
how do I identify a priceless woman? smiley
She will never disturb you for money.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Gentleziggy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
cucumbae:
She will never disturb you for money.
are u sure of this?
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by ObaKlaz: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
He gave you EXACTLY your pvssy worth, bih!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
He for no give am shishi angry
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Onyi22(f): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
That Lady must be an Afonja lady because they hardly know how to dictate a guy with money.....
From d main looking at a guy's pocket, I will tell u d exact amount he has....
Igbo Amaka.....
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin she try na grin what of shape guys that give women 500 naira as transport shocked choi my good old days ooooo

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy here
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by dollytino4real(f): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
dat is fork gone wrong
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by shadrach77: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
What cheap sluts like this don't realise is that a man can easily tell whether you are a quality woman or not and when he realises you are a LovePeddler he will treat you as such but he can spend his last kobo on you when he realises you are a goal getter who does not depend on a man but is ready to make her own money.
From her story she sounds like someone who depends on her pussy to survive. The guy read in-between the lines and treated her as such. Ashéwó
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Thermodynamics(m): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2019
Mimienudles:
Expecting and collecting the money in the first place makes her a cheap girl. Very cheap undecided
What ever happened to being in a relationship without making money a goal.

Ain't saying am better
There's no greater feeling than earning your own money and being in a good love. For me.

Saw your picture, your picture look bright and full of life.
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Mimienudles(f): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2019
Thermodynamics:

Saw your picture, your picture look bright and full of life.

Grace. Grace is Sufficient wink
Re: ‘I Feel Cheap And Worthless’, Lady Laments After Boyfriend Gives Her N1,300 by Speedyconnect15: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2019
All these gals sef

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Looking Breath-taking As She Rocks Natural Hairstyle / US Rapper Future Loved Up In The Pool With Girlfriend Lori Harvey / Davido's Girlfriend Shocking Transformation In A Year. So Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.