Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo (71718 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by meobizy(f): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
It’s not today we realized Nigerian women prefer abusive relationships to being alone.
The case will continue.
Nairalanders will ooh, ahh and abuse till their fingers hurt.
This is 2019, na only wetin concern me I dey face.
Now where is Edidiong’s number, that female owes me a booty call.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Omotayoodubote(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
Shey she no get brothers for street wey go deal with the husband ni?

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Slimsly100(f): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mimienudles:

Do you think before typing or the reverse
Did you really say worship?

My sister did you even look at his moniker before you commented? Why bother yourself with this evil being? angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Slimsly100(f): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
With injury this much u still dey talk of love
Dem go really need to reconstruct ur body and sense before u sabi something.
Oponu!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by ERO32: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
This woman should be a role model to all the unborn females.
You must worship us men like a God because we can deal or end you whenever we feel like it angry
Are you well at all? :-O:-O
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by apelike1: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian woman who was allegedly brutalized and injured by her husband, has come under heavy criticisms from fellow citizens after revealing she still deeply loves him despite her condition.

According to reports, the woman was seriously wounded and left with bloodied eyes after the attack which saw her rejected by a hospital.

It was gathered that when human rights activists wanted to intervene on her behalf to make the husband pay for his action, she said she still loves him.

Internet users have given their various opinions on the issue - with many urging the woman to leave the marriage or look for a better solution before ending up dead.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/nigerian-woman-disfigured-by-her-husband-says-she-still-loves-him.html
this gonna be the destiny of many NAIJA women, including the female Gorillaz here undecided

When you classify the nice guys as boring and ended up with monster grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
She's ugly that's why she doesn't want to leave
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by AngelicBeing: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
dingbang:
grin prick at work.
shocked

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Afonja007: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
freemanbubble:

I blame the male children in that woman's family

Person when the nigarzzz in the woman's family suppose don fall

Try these shitttt with any female relative in my family
I will knock your head off your neck with a revolver

If you form strongness then my dodorima brothers go reason your matter.

I remember last year when a cousin of mine got married
After the whole celebration. We niggarzzz in the family asked the husband to meet us at zafike hotel and there we stylishly warn him that we will not tolerate fuckkkk
just pray for a good man for your sister if you jam bad guy you and your jakie Chan brothers go run
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by freemanbubble: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Afonja007:
just pray for a good man for your sister if you jam bad guy you and your jakie Chan brothers go run

So the man body nor dey accept bullet?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by neonly: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
You must worship us men like a God because we can deal or end you whenever we feel like it angry

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Organs(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nigerians and our mumu mentality. It has nothing to do with the lady or how she feels about him. It is a case of he committed a crime against the state by doing this to someone and should be charged and made to pay period. In the USA, a guy because of insurance money set his house on fire trying to kill his parents, his father died and the mother survived with multiple wounds and was disfigured. The mother was with him in court everyday and with her disfigured mouth, still claims he is innocent till date. All the evidences are glaringly clear. He is serving a life sentence.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Good idea, clever woman, she knows that no one else wpuld want her so she d rather stick with the man who ruined her life.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Afonja007: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
freemanbubble:

So the man body nor dey accept bullet?
before you think of that he don already know he go first finish you vad people dey ooooh don't pray to meet them ooh
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by nwaanambra1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
Rip in addy then. cool cool

my greatest respects to you Sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/5023366/dreaming-think-buhari-lose-election

your sense of analysis is top notch. many of us saw it coming but still believed he cant try it - not knowing it was already done and dusted. Ekiti was the test run.

more fluid to your brain Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by SocialJustice: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:

Bow down and worship me
The God you worship is male as well.
You're insane. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Isoduwa(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:

If you get sister's I pray they get more than this
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by walex0007(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
love is blind
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Charly68: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
The man should go to jail I beg
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by petitemichie(f): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
This woman needs psychological help from a qualified therapist. Some people have the belief that those who love them beat them. They are just raised that way. So no matter the kind of beating they receive in a relationship, they see it as an act of love. So she needs a qualified therapist to make her unlearn what she had learnt over the years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by iamvictorbassey: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
freemanbubble:

I blame the male children in that woman's family

Person when the nigarzzz in the woman's family suppose don fall

Try these shitttt with any female relative in my family
I will knock your head off your neck with a revolver

If you form strongness then my dodorima brothers go reason your matter.

I remember last year when a cousin of mine got married
After the whole celebration. We niggarzzz in the family asked the husband to meet us at zafike hotel and there we stylishly warn him that we will not tolerate fuckkkk as we were boozing at the hotel

Or else what? You think say na your family get gangsters pass? Guy, chill o. Some families craze o.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
In Obeys singing voice

What God has join together let no man put asunder

Ki lo kan mi
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Diamond23(f): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian woman who was allegedly brutalized and injured by her husband, has come under heavy criticisms from fellow citizens after revealing she still deeply loves him despite her condition.

According to reports, the woman was seriously wounded and left with bloodied eyes after the attack which saw her rejected by a hospital.

It was gathered that when human rights activists wanted to intervene on her behalf to make the husband pay for his action, she said she still loves him.

Internet users have given their various opinions on the issue - with many urging the woman to leave the marriage or look for a better solution before ending up dead.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/nigerian-woman-disfigured-by-her-husband-says-she-still-loves-him.html
Love is Sweet, Love is Toxic, Love is Wicked, Love is Blind cry
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by marosmart(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
you must be a buahri supporter for thinking this way
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Satan66(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

If you get sister's I pray they get more than this
AMEN
I WISH THE FAR WORSE
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by bumzylongs: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
this one is beyond repair....last last na panel beater go arrange d face no be Doctor
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by AfonjaConehead: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mimienudles:
Love Conquers All

She'll be fine

Baby you are cute but please stop talking like this,that man is a potential murderer..
That woman would be a fool to return back to him unless,I perceive,she's got a secret plan to revenge and harm him.

What's your name?
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by seguntijan(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
when you taste some penis and get some money from men, you won't care anymore
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Mimienudles(f): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Slimsly100:

My sister did you even look at his moniker before you commented? Why bother yourself with this evil being? angry
As in ehn grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Mimienudles(f): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Baby you are cute but please stop talking like this,that man is a potential murderer..
That woman would be a fool to return back to him unless,I perceive,she's got a secret plan to revenge and harm him.

What's your name?

Hehehe tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by TruthinAction: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Her family should get ready for a dead body. Foolish woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.