Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo (71721 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by freemanbubble: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

Or else what? You think say na your family get gangsters pass? Guy, chill o. Some families craze o.

We go dey fall each other

The best faller win

Who born the bastard to treat any female relative for my family anyhow
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by foreshore(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian woman who was allegedly brutalized and injured by her husband, has come under heavy criticisms from fellow citizens after revealing she still deeply loves him despite her condition.

According to reports, the woman was seriously wounded and left with bloodied eyes after the attack which saw her rejected by a hospital.

It was gathered that when human rights activists wanted to intervene on her behalf to make the husband pay for his action, she said she still loves him.

Internet users have given their various opinions on the issue - with many urging the woman to leave the marriage or look for a better solution before ending up dead.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/nigerian-woman-disfigured-by-her-husband-says-she-still-loves-him.html

Endtime love!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Real love, that's the bond between husband and wife, God will surely touch the heart of her husband.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by iamvictorbassey: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
freemanbubble:

The best faller win

Bros, I don see your type wella. I know a family here in KD wey be say their last born na Captain. Last born o. Bros him go slap your blood sister and you will do nothing.

Just pray make your sisters marry from good families and stop dey issue threats here.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Humanity123: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
This woman should be a role model to all the unborn females.
You must worship us men like a God because we can deal or end you whenever we feel like it angry
Is like you're your village are now on ur matter... Brain fall on you in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Humanity123: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Humanity123:
Is like your village are now on ur matter... Brain fall on you in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by iamvictorbassey: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
freemanbubble:

The best faller win

Bros, I don see your type wella. I know a family here in KD wey be say their last born na Captain. Last born o. Bros him go slap your blood sister and you will do nothing.

Just pray make your sisters marry from good families and stop dey issue threats here.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by freemanbubble: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

Why i come decide to be rugged if i nor fit use my ruggedity fall wrong men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by whitebeard(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
You must worship us men like a God because we can deal or end you whenever we feel like it angry
that's some fvcked up mentality u have bro..no offense though it just how u see things..!
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by AfonjaConehead: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mimienudles:

Hehehe tongue

What's your name nah....
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Od1n: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:

Herod.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by AfonjaConehead: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
whitebeard:
that's some fvcked up mentality u have bro..no offense though it just how u see things..!

Hey don't take that guy serious,I love his sarcasm though lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by AfonjaConehead: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

I don't pray to have such in laws otherwise he's 4kn toast angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Od1n: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
AntiWailer:
Awn awnnnn

LOVE
Awnnn Awnnn. Ur name should be AntiSiren
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Adeyemismith(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
what are you cos am sure you no be human being......mumu idiot........na people like you dey turn their wife to slave
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
What kind of stupid and uncivilized statement is that? ur statements is so unreasonable
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by ajayiopy: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
HMMM THE EFFECT OF HER HUSBAND PRICK RIGIDITY
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by ajayiopy: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
MOST NIGERIAA WOMEN PREFER PRICK TO MONEY AND LOVE.
JUST KEEP FUCKING,THEY ARE OK
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by frozen70(f): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
If you take a good look at her picture, you will agree with me that she doesn't have any hope at all.

She depends on that man for everything except her breath

That's why we encourage women to be self reliance and independent,
so that once you sense danger you sort yourself out

Marriage is nit a do or die affair, that you have children for him doesn't mean you will die inside the marriage

Some men doesn't deserve your loyalty and faithfulness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by frozen70(f): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:

Na your type women they take do Practical
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Iamnini: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:

God punish you�...Worship my foot
Asshole
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Emilywoods(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
she's on a high thing! very high.! high juju! cocaine juju. nansense!
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Amberon11: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
You're definitely a trophy brother.
freemanbubble:

I blame the male children in that woman's family

Person when the nigarzzz in the woman's family suppose don fall

Try these shitttt with any female relative in my family
I will knock your head off your neck with a revolver

If you form strongness then my dodorima brothers go reason your matter.

I remember last year when a cousin of mine got married
After the whole celebration. We niggarzzz in the family asked the husband to meet us at zafike hotel and there we stylishly warn him that we will not tolerate fuckkkk as we were boozing at the hotel
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Emilywoods(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Iamnini:

God punish you�...Worship my foot Asshole
you no see the name? eh God has already punished him since, even till now!
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by millionboi2: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

I will pay assassin to kill him
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Amberon11: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Speak for those you know. I and my sister's and mom are not lazy and definitely not olosho either.
mykelswa:
Women are lazy. I know married women who i got to know thier husband is a cheat but cant leave d marriage claiming dy love him bcus of d kids. If dey leave hunger will kill dem simple. Go to sch find work n be an independent lady. No na olosho we wan do n God go give us already made husband

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by BABANGBALI: 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ajepako sorry
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Xbursta(m): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
Bow down and worship me The God you worship is male as well.
Satan how fa Abeg we want dash u buhari 4 offering
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by BlaQJeeZ: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
dingbang:
grin prick at work.

that phallus is dawm walking well ....she doesn't want to hear sey one slay Queen has taking over

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Ebowo(f): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=Satan66 post=76379039]This woman should be a role model to all the unborn females.
You must worship us men like a God because we can deal or end you whenever we feel like it angry[/quote Add devil to your name ]
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by UNUKHASO: 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
WHAT IS THE SECRET BEHIND THIS LOVE THAT YOU WANT TO DENIED YOURSELF JUSTICE, IF HE HAD KILLED YOU OR MADE YOU HANDICAP WILL HE LOVE YOU I BELIEVE YOU ARE DECEIVED BY THIS WORD FORGIVE
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by stanliwise(m): 12:11am On Mar 06, 2019
Ivye:

What are you?I don't think God created a thing like you...I mean everything he created has a brain sad
And where dafuq are her tits :0
He is being sarcastic I guess. His sarcasm is seem like a mockery on the woman foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.