Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo (71720 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by almarthins(m): 1:04am On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:
This woman should be a role model to all the unborn females.
You must worship us men like a God because we can deal or end you whenever we feel like it angry

You re drunk! Which kind role model u dey talk about?
Can a man do this to ur daughter?

Any man wey beat my daughter like the way this woman is beaten make him excape to europe. Nigeria go dey to small for am.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Humble2017(m): 1:47am On Mar 06, 2019
Oh my goodness what the hell was that?
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by elmodee7(m): 2:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Mimienudles:
Love Conquers All

She'll be fine

I pray your sister the same treatment. Idiot
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by don89(m): 5:26am On Mar 06, 2019
Research shows that some women loves men who beat them whenever they go wrong ,because they are very romantic and good in bed ,they can pet for Africa ,tell her to leave the man ,whusai!, they will like ,you will not understand or what is this one saying .There are different kinds of love .
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Thobby02lawbar(f): 5:45am On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:
You must worship us men like a God because we can deal or end you whenever we feel like it angry

Your monika speaks it all. The biggest fool on earth
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Benwallt(m): 5:47am On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:
this kain one fit no even get girlfriend because of timidity
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Mimienudles(f): 6:18am On Mar 06, 2019
elmodee7:

I pray your sister the same treatment. Idiot

Ignored cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Baroba(m): 6:26am On Mar 06, 2019
The reason I will always advocate educating the girl child.. This is terrible..
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by zzbrodah: 6:35am On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=Satan66 post=76379039]This woman should be a role model to all the unborn females.
You must worship us men like a God because we can deal or end you whenever we feel like

I'm speechless.

It's obvious you do same to your woman.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2019
don89:
Research shows that some women loves men who beat them whenever they go wrong ,because they are very romantic and good in bed ,they can pet for Africa ,tell her to leave the man ,whusai!, they will like ,you will not understand or what is this one saying .There are different kinds of love .

Does your dad beat your mother?
Did it make her love him more?

Because I want to believe you started this study in your family.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by wonder233: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2019
BDSM things, if you know, you know
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by saintaustine(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

Or else what? You think say na your family get gangsters pass? Guy, chill o. Some families craze o.

We go start the craze from there.
survival of the fittest.

Who do anyhow go see anyhow.

No marriage is as smooth as we think.
but by packaging it and learning to avoid and bear certain things in your relationship, would move the relationship towards perfection.

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

I blame the male children in that woman's family

Person when the nigarzzz in the woman's family suppose don fall

Try these shitttt with any female relative in my family
I will knock your head off your neck with a revolver

If you form strongness then my dodorima brothers go reason your matter.

I remember last year when a cousin of mine got married
After the whole celebration. We niggarzzz in the family asked the husband to meet us at zafike hotel and there we stylishly warn him that we will not tolerate fuckkkk as we were boozing at the hotel
Trash!
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by inspitation: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:

Bow down and worship me
The God you worship is male as well.

Your name says it all SATAN666 Get thee behind me Satan
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by jetson06: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2019
it wont pass Afonja, they are known for domestic violence.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by Ikeh01(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2019
His HUSBAND is worst than IDIOT.ln the beginning love go dey sweet but later on hatred/bitterness will dominate.

Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by orjaha(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2019
Why do you fall in love with animal and not human? I pray it won't be your corps that will still love him, yeye girl
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by iamvictorbassey: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
millionboi2:
I will pay assassin to kill him

Talk is cheap
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by millionboi2: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

Talk is cheap
ones life is snufd off u, forget it.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by ExplicitSuccess: 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Have you made a mistake recently and you are looking for how best to apologize in a professional way? Look no more! I will tell you how to go about it.

There are no doubts that we are all humans and we are bound to make some mistakes once in a while but the question is; how do you apologize after you have made that mistake?
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-apologize-for-a-mistake-professionally/
Re: Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo by frozen70(f): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2019
She has made herself a life slave to her husband just because she has no other option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.