Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts (74924 Views)

I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Breakingfamous: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
'Ugly' Nigerian Sex Therapist Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts

London based Nigerian sex therapist who pronounced herself ugly, Ebonylips has cried out after she was accused of marrying her white husband with 'African magic' voodoo after advertising a spiritual product.

She has been married for 17 years and she said she knows she is ugly. She shared a video online and blasting 'jealous' Nigerians for carrying baseless rumours.

Thefamousnaija.com recalls that recently, her husband released a video of two of them kissing in bed and telling Nigerians to leave his beautiful wife alone. That his wife is a good wife and good mother.

Ebonylips Juju accusations came after she advertised her spiritual products:

"*Spiritual products *Favour soap,” Dollar Calling oil, Love me Alone” *Business Booster *Butt n Breast Enlargement Kits” *Attraction waist beads” *Ose Anu” *Sex Sweetner *Fertility Booster *Whitening n Half cast cream” *Flat tummy Herb/Tea, Restoration of Homes/ Relationship*Fruit of the womb *Money without sex soap/oil, 100% Herbal & Spiritual"

So reacting to the Voodoo accusations, Ebonylips shared this video and captioned it:

"It’s really sad when some of you Nigerian �� people talk shit, when God bless someone you think you’re using voodoo jazz you’re a BASTARD, when I no get anything I dey suffer you no say nah voodoo, God now bless me with amazing hubby and children because you couldn’t believe your eyes � now you’re saying it’s voodoo, that’s why most of you people can never move forward in life, even if I do voodoo like you idiocy people are saying, why can’t you go do voodoo to make your life better bastards, Bleep YOU Bleep YOUR JAZZ, HATERS YOU CAN GO TO HELL YOU AND YOU FAMILY, IM BLESSED, WHEN GOD IS WITH ME NO BODY CAN BE AGAINST ME"

Watch the videos HERE

What do you think?

SOURCE: Nigerian Sex Therapist In Voodoo, Jazz Scandal Video

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Breakingfamous: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Watch the videos HERE

2 Shares

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by jesvic91(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sex!

That's what we Nigerians know..
Have you ever tried eating bread and coconut

Then you'll know sex is overrated

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin oh boy if you succeed in fuckinggg this woman I promise you that your dickkk go bend shocked

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
Plus I have a 3 year old verified Nigerian Adsense for sale

4 Likes

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by phe44u(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
this woman is the real and original Juju (Ose anu) l laugh in swahili��

13 Likes

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Kobicove(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
I wouldn't doubt it...

By the way why does she have so many piercings on her body? undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by DorcasCraft(f): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Jealous

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Texman21: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
op abeg add viewers discretion already am having nightmares

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Almajiri1: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
What kinda kiss is that called? Kabukabu kiss.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by freemanbubble: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
People don't mind their business in this part of the world

My grand father is 145 years old and he is still very much alive simply because he is always minding his own business

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Satan66(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
I would rather rape my mother than Fvck this thing
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by BUSHHUNTER: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Someone advertising spiritual soap still dey call God?

y not call Ogun or Amadioha

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by emeijeh(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oh, this ugly thing again.

So, she is a herbalist?

7 Likes

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by ekensi01: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
cheesy

She ugly abeg

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by UncleJudax(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mehnnn..some guys de try o grin

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by meobizy(f): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
I still maintain that the most ignorant countrymen are the supposedly educated.
I don’t see how someone who stayed in school up till Primary five will believe in witches and witchcraft.

She’s stupid if she defines herself using her husband’s acceptance.
That means if he leaves her (which most oyibos do) she go drink sniper.
May their union last forever then.
I don’t want her haters proven right.

6 Likes

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by noble71(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
shocked Kama mu ga eme nkea ka ma mgboncha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
It's true ooooo see face like juju

5 Likes

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by hoodedjaystrim(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mumu blogger

Is it your ugly? She Sha get green card
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Love conquers all
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by oluwasegun007(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
I would rather rape my mother than Fvck this thing

Really... shocked
Ok

7 Likes

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Joshua070(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
angrynonsense
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by don4real18(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
She is not pleasing to my eyes

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Houseofglam7(f): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by adoho(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
jesvic91:
Sex!

That's what we Nigerians know..
Have you ever tried eating bread and coconut

Then you'll know sex is overrated

ma niqqa
coconut bread is spiritual
sweeter than p#$§¥

3 Likes

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by apelike1: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Breakingfamous:
'Ugly' Nigerian Sex Therapist Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts

London based Nigerian sex therapist who pronounced herself ugly, Ebonylips has cried out after she was accused of marrying her white husband with 'African magic' voodoo after advertising a spiritual product.

She has been married for 17 years and she said she knows she is ugly. She shared a video online and blasting 'jealous' Nigerians for carrying baseless rumours.

Thefamousnaija.com recalls that recently, her husband released a video of two of them kissing in bed and telling Nigerians to leave his beautiful wife alone. That his wife is a good wife and good mother.

Ebonylips Juju accusations came after she advertised her spiritual products:

"*Spiritual products *Favour soap,” Dollar Calling oil, Love me Alone” *Business Booster *Butt n Breast Enlargement Kits” *Attraction waist beads” *Ose Anu” *Sex Sweetner *Fertility Booster *Whitening n Half cast cream” *Flat tummy Herb/Tea, Restoration of Homes/ Relationship*Fruit of the womb *Money without sex soap/oil, 100% Herbal & Spiritual"

So reacting to the Voodoo accusations, Ebonylips shared this video and captioned it:

"It’s really sad when some of you Nigerian �� people talk shit, when God bless someone you think you’re using voodoo jazz you’re a BASTARD, when I no get anything I dey suffer you no say nah voodoo, God now bless me with amazing hubby and children because you couldn’t believe your eyes � now you’re saying it’s voodoo, that’s why most of you people can never move forward in life, even if I do voodoo like you idiocy people are saying, why can’t you go do voodoo to make your life better bastards, Bleep YOU Bleep YOUR JAZZ, HATERS YOU CAN GO TO HELL YOU AND YOU FAMILY, IM BLESSED, WHEN GOD IS WITH ME NO BODY CAN BE AGAINST ME"

Watch the videos HERE

What do you think?

SOURCE: Nigerian Sex Therapist In Voodoo, Jazz Scandal Video
one man irritation is another man's preasure
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Gentleziggy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Almajiri1:
What kinda kiss is that called? Kabukabu kiss.
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Viergeachar: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
She actually looks beautiful in one of the pictures... smiley

Is this another form of 'Bobrisky' marketing

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Kendumazy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bad Belle people everywhere. She should ignore them

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by omoiyalayi(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
If u check well u will see that majority of people accusing and criticizing her are women

Women bringing down their fellow women since 18bc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Offpoint1: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Close your eyes, take a deep breath, imagine her giving you a Mouth Action,.... exhale...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.