Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts (74908 Views)

I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
OK
Meanwhile real Madrid has been raped tonight ;
grin
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
OK
Meanwhile some1 is busy raping Madrid tonight grin
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Offpoint1:
Close your eyes, take a deep breath, imagine her giving you a Mouth Action,.... exhale...

God forbid, I almost trow up imagining dis. grin
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by kayzeesoft(m): 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
jesvic91:
Sex!

That's what we Nigerians know..
Have you ever tried eating bread and coconut

Then you'll know sex is overrated
Tell me something �
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by danbincike: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Do you know that A low libido or other sexual problems may give way to dryness, and conversely, the dryness may worsen libido. To treat Vagina Dryness and Infection Visit the site below or [url]click Here[/url]

http://mata.com.ng/natural-herbs-for-treatment-of-vagina-dryness-and-infection/
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
WTF is this on Nairaland front page?! undecided ...I really need to deactivate my account asap...
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Go5DY(m): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
I have been reading lots of reply since, just look at the man and the woman who is even more beautiful self.
For me I classify both of them into the same group!!!
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Davide020(m): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
If you feel say na JuJu she do, them go do your own na... He easy to do JUJU abi Abeg my sister if na JUJU favour you, do am oooo, but know use anybody apart from your family members ooo..
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by ChristineC: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
She definitely give good head.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Infinix Hot 6XPro for sale
32/3Gig ram
Very clean
For swap with infinix note 4 or techno pouvoir 2 swapping conditions
Your phone must be evidently neat with receipt not more than a year old witjout any fault.
Selling price 45k
Tel: 08084288195

Samsung A3 (2017) for sale
Comes with a 2/16gig ram
13mp camera
Very sleek design
4.7"
Price: 35k
Google other specs online

Both phones are less than 3 months used. Very new and neat, 100% working perfectly... Just buy and use
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Isoduwa(m): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2019
For deny me in public i don spoil the jazz
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by jamesbonded: 12:19am On Mar 06, 2019
Stop the envy and leave the couple alone.

I know it won't last but it is their business.
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by tohyorsih(f): 12:56am On Mar 06, 2019
she's a yoruba lady.her name is Shade
BABANGBALI:
Igbo girls sabi worwor grin grin grin
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Onosbass(m): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2019
LMAO
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by win3k: 1:05am On Mar 06, 2019
jazz or toto?
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by toprealman: 1:11am On Mar 06, 2019
Kobicove:
I wouldn't doubt it...

By the way why does she have so many piercings on her body? undecided
You are backward bro
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Humble2017(m): 1:44am On Mar 06, 2019
Lols such a nightmare
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by hokafor(m): 1:54am On Mar 06, 2019
Let us be fair my Lady, you were advertising how to cage a man to the public at the same time claiming you never used your products on your husband,if I were you I would be very proud to showcase the potency of my products by show-off my husband as a prove

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by AngelicBeing: 2:35am On Mar 06, 2019
Texman21:
op abeg add viewers discretion already am having nightmares
Gbam and move it to crime section grin
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by khiaa(f): 2:50am On Mar 06, 2019
Why would anyone have to use magic to get a Caucasoid, it's not like she got something special? undecided
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Rhea(f): 3:15am On Mar 06, 2019
Breakingfamous:
'Ugly' Nigerian Sex Therapist Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts

London based Nigerian sex therapist who pronounced herself ugly, Ebonylips has cried out after she was accused of marrying her white husband with 'African magic' voodoo after advertising a spiritual product.

She has been married for 17 years and she said she knows she is ugly. She shared a video online and blasting 'jealous' Nigerians for carrying baseless rumours.

Thefamousnaija.com recalls that recently, her husband released a video of two of them kissing in bed and telling Nigerians to leave his beautiful wife alone. That his wife is a good wife and good mother.

Ebonylips Juju accusations came after she advertised her spiritual products:

"*Spiritual products *Favour soap,” Dollar Calling oil, Love me Alone” *Business Booster *Butt n Breast Enlargement Kits” *Attraction waist beads” *Ose Anu” *Sex Sweetner *Fertility Booster *Whitening n Half cast cream” *Flat tummy Herb/Tea, Restoration of Homes/ Relationship*Fruit of the womb *Money without sex soap/oil, 100% Herbal & Spiritual"

So reacting to the Voodoo accusations, Ebonylips shared this video and captioned it:

"It’s really sad when some of you Nigerian �� people talk shit, when God bless someone you think you’re using voodoo jazz you’re a BASTARD, when I no get anything I dey suffer you no say nah voodoo, God now bless me with amazing hubby and children because you couldn’t believe your eyes � now you’re saying it’s voodoo, that’s why most of you people can never move forward in life, even if I do voodoo like you idiocy people are saying, why can’t you go do voodoo to make your life better bastards, Bleep YOU Bleep YOUR JAZZ, HATERS YOU CAN GO TO HELL YOU AND YOU FAMILY, IM BLESSED, WHEN GOD IS WITH ME NO BODY CAN BE AGAINST ME"

Watch the videos HERE

What do you think?

SOURCE: Nigerian Sex Therapist In Voodoo, Jazz Scandal Video

Which kain jazz? T-o-t-o tight like vice. The man is in cloud 9. Why una dey drink panadol for another man headache?
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by kristo123: 3:51am On Mar 06, 2019
with those chest that man is locked and loaded...
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Yankee101: 3:58am On Mar 06, 2019
If the pvssy is good you'll always find men there

No be jazz
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Yankee101: 3:58am On Mar 06, 2019
If the pvssy is good you'll always find men there

No be jazz.
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by PapaAdanna: 6:05am On Mar 06, 2019
Her mouth is wider than lagoon drainage... She WOWO sha
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by saviourstandere: 6:29am On Mar 06, 2019
The man kissing her is a real daredevil, only looking at the face alone sef eehn
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by jnoz23(m): 6:33am On Mar 06, 2019
the female hugly no be small
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by TruthHurts100: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2019
But the woman mouth no good oooo
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Boldtrust(m): 7:22am On Mar 06, 2019
Breakingfamous:
'Ugly' Nigerian Sex Therapist Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts

London based Nigerian sex therapist who pronounced herself ugly, Ebonylips has cried out after she was accused of marrying her white husband with 'African magic' voodoo after advertising a spiritual product.

She has been married for 17 years and she said she knows she is ugly. She shared a video online and blasting 'jealous' Nigerians for carrying baseless rumours.

Thefamousnaija.com recalls that recently, her husband released a video of two of them kissing in bed and telling Nigerians to leave his beautiful wife alone. That his wife is a good wife and good mother.

Ebonylips Juju accusations came after she advertised her spiritual products:

"*Spiritual products *Favour soap,” Dollar Calling oil, Love me Alone” *Business Booster *Butt n Breast Enlargement Kits” *Attraction waist beads” *Ose Anu” *Sex Sweetner *Fertility Booster *Whitening n Half cast cream” *Flat tummy Herb/Tea, Restoration of Homes/ Relationship*Fruit of the womb *Money without sex soap/oil, 100% Herbal & Spiritual"

So reacting to the Voodoo accusations, Ebonylips shared this video and captioned it:

"It’s really sad when some of you Nigerian �� people talk shit, when God bless someone you think you’re using voodoo jazz you’re a BASTARD, when I no get anything I dey suffer you no say nah voodoo, God now bless me with amazing hubby and children because you couldn’t believe your eyes � now you’re saying it’s voodoo, that’s why most of you people can never move forward in life, even if I do voodoo like you idiocy people are saying, why can’t you go do voodoo to make your life better bastards, Bleep YOU Bleep YOUR JAZZ, HATERS YOU CAN GO TO HELL YOU AND YOU FAMILY, IM BLESSED, WHEN GOD IS WITH ME NO BODY CAN BE AGAINST ME"

Watch the videos HERE

What do you think?

SOURCE: Nigerian Sex Therapist In Voodoo, Jazz Scandal Video

But wait a second, is that her real mouth on the pix?
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2019
definitely jazz, the groom looks lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher / More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.