Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo (35014 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by bencr7: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Obj no they tired even though buhari still they blame pdp
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by aabaderemy: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
sonature1:
Seeing Buhari arrest, detain and prosecute Obasanjo will be the most interesting event of his administration.

They say Buhari has some balls, it's time to show them.
Mark my words that time will never come in your lifetime, those balls will surely break into pieces for Obasanjo to be arrested
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by slivertongue: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=Gbemishile1 post=76381904]
That dullard is old enough to be your father and grand father
yes my FATHER
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by bastardmod: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
martowskin1:
Waow.....

Good luck would have been the one to serve 10yrs.... OBJ stop the guy.....

Is all clear now

Of course... That was always the issue. We knew even then.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Happy birthday baba Obj, let's continue to hammer the lifeless one jare

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
sonature1:
Seeing Buhari arrest, detain and prosecute Obasanjo will be the most interesting event of his administration.

rubbish talk
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by AudiA4: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
This old man will never change, u have been there longer than any other person,so what legacies or foundation did u leave behind, 1976-1979,u rigged the election and put lame duck shagari to cover your tracks, u didn't operation feed the nation to your OTTA FARM, u came back in 1999-2007,u were just doing AJALA TRAVEL all over the world while your vice ATIKU was privatising and stealing our monies,u wanted third term by bribing the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY and u couldn't get it,when u were leaving u rigged the election and planted sick UMARU YARADUA in power,u were a Lord to your self when u were in power and full of arrogance, SO WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT,it's time for u to retire your mouth baba OBJ
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by desiredhome: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
My respect for Obasanjo will never cease. Obasanjo said I am Buhari Boss. That is the truth. Whether BMC zombies like it or not.

After receiving Atiku's bribe and promising to make him president of Nigeria? Baba you no try

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by mmclatino(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hope you will receive salary for that job.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by sexyboy193: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
I love the confident in obasanjo. But I don't understand why the president will be regarded higher than the kabiyesis
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by Librat84: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Baba da ilu ru of Nigeria .....sheriki manafiki of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by Ololanla: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nashirushekoni:
Old fool
and you want to grow old? Issorite
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by kernniejay(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Buhari is a lion that cannot be tamed, Obj should stop calling himself his boss, that was in the past, not anymore. The President is No.1 citizen, obj is not even No.500, may be No.105,000,000th citizen.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by ogbonti: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
israelmao:
Obj wasn't afraid of Abacha in military rule,is it Buhari he would be afraid of?

i beg tell them ooo
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by piippa(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
sonature1:

Keep on dreaming about the impossible. Shey... he wanted to probe past presidents? Him for grow balls na
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by atobs4real(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
hemartins:
Obasanjo is right this time. Every person in a public office should be open to criticism. It's called Democracy.
You are saying that in your room. Obj knows what he is looking for.
Pay my debt at Operation feed the nation farm...
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by akoaki(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
hemartins:
Obasanjo is right this time. Every person in a public office should be open to criticism. It's called Democracy.
Democracy is not critism. It means the act of constructive participation in governance.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by nonsobaba: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
ppogba:

The Man has stated his main problem with PMB all these while and most people could not decipher it from his statement. He never wanted PMB to equal his record as a military Head of state as well as a two-term civilian president. No that this has been equaled, you can hear him talking about anybody staying as long as he was in his term as a military HOS.
I like intelligent people. You have hit the nail on the head.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by 2n2k(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
sexyboy193:
I love the confident in obasanjo. But I don't understand why the president will be regarded higher than the kabiyesis

The reference wasn’t in respect to the present relationship of president vs kabiyesi but the past relationship.

Oba Gbadebo was a colonel in the army and was the Principal Staff Officer to Major Gen Tunde Idiagbon (Buhari’s deputy) in 1984 - 1985 when Buhari was the head of state

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
israelmao:
Obj wasn't afraid of Abacha in military rule,is it Buhari he would be afraid of?
Abacha was a god, Buhari is a woman! IBB overthrew him like a little baby!
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by Cmeo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has explained why he will continue to criticise President Muhammadu Buhari, saying, democracy involves criticism and that it is not family affairs.

Obasanjo said the issues between him and Buhari were not personal.

The former president stated this on Tuesday during his 82nd birthday anniversary celebration held at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, in Abeokuta.

Obasanjo was born on March 5, 1937.

Obasanjo had responded to remarks by the Alake of Egbaland, Oba Michael Gbadebo, who advised him to stop attacking Buhari as he clocks 82.

The monarch had said that he was never comfortable whenever Obasanjo verbally attacked Buhari, urging him to stop.

Obasanjo said, “Governance is not a family affair and democracy involves criticism and considering all sides to an issue. There is nothing personal between President Buhari and I.

“In a democracy, you can criticise a policy, a government or a leader because democracy is not a family affair.

“If it is my brother that is occupying the leadership role and he is not doing what I believe he should do, he must be criticised and that is what democracy is all about.

“I believe that Africa has no alternative to democracy, good governance, development and growth of our economy. And If that is not happening in any country, those who keep quiet about it are accessories after the fact.

“That is what democracy is all about, criticism and seeing the other side. So, if I say anybody in government in Nigeria or any government for that matter is not doing well, let that government prove that it is well. It’s not anything personal.

“So, Kabiyesi, your boss, Buhari; there is nothing personal between me and him. Just as he is your boss, I am his boss, with all due respect.

“Now, the point is that I have been in that position longer than any Nigerian will ever be there. That’s true. If any Nigerian comes in and has two terms, he will not have almost four years of military rule. So, I have been there longer than any Nigerian would ever be.

“So, when I say something, I know what I am talking about. Kabiyesi, any time you say, “Leave my boss alone,” I say, ‘He is your boss. But I am also his (Buhari) boss.’

“So, you might also ask your boss (Buhari) to leave his boss alone or do what is right that his boss wants him to do.”

Earlier in his goodwill message, Alake, who was a Principal Staff Officer to Major-General Tunde Idiagbon during the military administration of Muhammadu Buhari between 1983 and 1985, disclosed that he had always told Obasanjo to leave his boss alone.
https://punchng.com/why-i-will-continue-to-criticise-buhari-obasanjo/

Now, Obasanjo confirms what every sane Nigerian is talking about him. He doesn't want anyone close to his record and this has made him not to be an objective person. I wish Buhari can make him break record as the oldest to pay for his crime against Nigeria and Nigerians, IF culpable of any offence in the past.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by AwuNta(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
#BiafransAreRising
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by akinszz: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Obasanjo is expired milk grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
kernniejay:
Buhari is a lion that cannot be tamed, Obj should stop calling himself his boss, that was in the past, not anymore. The President is No.1 citizen, obj is not even No.500, may be No.105,000,000th citizen.
I just wonder if a sane person will like this comment! We-the Igbos like him, because the enemy of our enemy is our friend(- * - = +)
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by maasoap(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
slivertongue:
But d dullard in power does not know d difference between personal quarrel and criticism.

Have you ever seen Buhari replying people like him? Your head dey pain you

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by OddsLors: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
beatcoins:
Have you won 2 odds, 10x in a row?

smile, check it for ur self bro
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
OBJ is untouchable!
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
You can continue to criticise him as much as you like while majority of Nigerians will also continue to love him even more - something you never had and will never get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
slivertongue:
But d dullard in power does not know d difference between personal quarrel and criticism.
Sharap! Mr CHAF
CHILD OF HUNGRY ANGER AND FRUSTRATION.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
henry49:
I just wonder if a sane person will like this comment! We-the Igbos like him, because the enemy of our enemy is our friend(- * - = +)
You mean, he is your Lord?
Oh Lord Obasanjo of Igbo, save them from identity crisis in the country called Nigeria.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Happy birthday baba Obj, let's continue to hammer the lifeless one jare
Lifeless not Jubril again?
Shameless, senseless.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alhaji Auta And Kachalla Ruga Bombed To Death In Zamfara Forest / Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark / Buhari Reviews CBN’s Ban On 41 Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.