Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,380 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze - Rap Battles (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze (18871 Views)

Baudex Vs Eldee / Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! / U Think U Ve Got D Myth And Skillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
04kaa:

IBIME ELDEE HAS BEEN AN HYPOCRITE SINCE PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD, WHY ARE U SCARED TO TELL HIM FACE TO FACE THATS HYPOCRISY IN MY OWN BOOKS TOO. grin grin   BAMYSLE WHERE ARE U O??

I don't get you man . . . I said I wasn't going to reply, and then I changed my mind.
Now I said I will reply and I will . . . how is that hypocrisy??
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Mobinga: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2010
grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Ibime(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
I will reply anyone who disses me as long as that person is not dripping with wack juice. That's a given. Everybody know that and I NEVER have to make excuses like Bamsyle.

I just decided to ask Bamsyle the question to prove his hypocrisy. I don't have time or logistics to worry about dissing him, but if he promise to reply, I promise to roast him. AND I WILL ROAST HIM IF THATS THE CASE!
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Genuflect(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2010
The battle line is drawn!! Oya make una Luku Laka Panko!!!!
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2010
Ibime:

I will reply anyone who disses me as long as that person is not dripping with wack juice. That's a given. Everybody know that and I NEVER have to make excuses like Bamsyle.

I just decided to ask Bamsyle the question to prove his hypocrisy. I don't have time or logistics to worry about dissing him, but if he promise to reply, I promise to roast him. AND I WILL ROAST HIM IF THATS THE CASE!

Look at this primitive thing from a cave yawning and beating his chest . . .

Why're you already making excuses for me?? Anytime Bamsyle talks you get an erection . . . dunno why you must keep living off Bamsyle's s[/i]hi[i]t . . .

I've told you times without number that you're not an MC . . . not even a netcee (whatever that means) . . . don't let those elementary school poems that you write deceive you . . .

Talk about making excuses - I can reproduce a zillion of your excuses from the battle section . . . when even new kids like Streetwize severed your testes with a saw.

Netcee ko, Ceenet ni . . . First class wanna-be . . .  grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2010
Ibime:

I will reply anyone who disses me

I just decided to ask Bamsyle the question to prove his hypocrisy.
if he promise to reply, I promise to roast him. AND I WILL ROAST HIM IF THATS THE CASE!

bamysle over to your table dont tell me you are now scared of ibime grin grin grin
oya bamysle come out and confirm o
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2010
04kaa:

bamysle over to your table dont tell me you are now scared of ibime grin grin grin
oya bamysle come out and confirm o

Scared??

Why would I be scared of an internet-wanna-be-rapper who still sucks his momma's b[i]oo[/i]bs at the ripe age of 40??
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Look at this primitive thing from a cave yawning and beating his chest . . .

I've told you times without number that you're not an MC . . . not even a netcee (whatever that means)
. . . don't let those elementary school poems that you write deceive you . . .

Talk about making excuses - I can reproduce a zillion of your excuses from the battle section . . . when even new kids like Streetwize severed your testes with a saw.

Netcee ko, Ceenet ni . . . First class wanna-be
. . .  grin grin

oh my gosh, what a punchline grin grin grin grin    ibime bamysle has finished you.!!!!
this sets the pace for a diss song to be recorded tomorrow by both of u
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2010
QED. . . The hypocrit has spoken. . . Just like he accused Eldee, his only response is to claim that I'm wack, meanwhile we've never heard him spit. . . The only time he battled in the Battle section, he embarassed himself and got himself banned. . . When I log on to a PC, I will quote his wack rhymes from that battle. . .

Bamsyle won't reply cos he is having treatment for cancer

Bamsyle won't battle cos his dad didn't give him any pocket money.

Bamsyle won't battle cos Ibime is wack, despite the fact we never heard him rhyme

Bamsyle won't battle cos Ibime is not a netcee, never mind an emcee.

www.plunder.com/ibime

I will ask one last
time:

BAMSYLE, WILL YOU BATTLE ME?

Answer YES or NO or keep it moving.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Scared??

Why would I be scared of an internet-wanna-be-rapper who still sucks his momma's b[i]oo[/i]bs at the ripe age of 40??

oh my lord, ibime has dissappeared into thin air.   this clearly shows that bamysle will finsh ibime in the rap battle tomorrow,

@bamysle,  if u need a battle beat or mixtape beat signify, the stage is set,
the battle is set, !!its bamysle vs ibime (the real hypocrite must be known.) grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2010
Ibime:

QED. . . The hypocrit has spoken. . . Just like he accused Eldee, his only response is to claim that I'm wack, meanwhile we've never heard him spit. . .
I will ask one last
time:

the fact that u never heard him spit doesnt mean he wont be a good battle rapper, most people are good at battling than being commercial, this bamysle that am seeing will finish u off cuz he is so full of confidence.

bamysle u need to answer his question, will u battle him, simple YES OR NO. ! OYA WE ARE WAITING,,,if u say yes, then ibime will go first and record his audio, first, oya answer bamysle, we must know who the real hypocrite is
bamysle answer the question will u battle ibime YES OR NO??
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2010
Ibime:

QED. . . The hypocrit has spoken. . . Just like he accused Eldee, his only response is to claim that I'm wack, meanwhile we've never heard him spit. . . The only time he battled in the Battle section, he embarassed himself and got himself banned. . . When I log on to a PC, I will quote his wack rhymes from that battle. . .

Bamsyle won't reply cos he is having treatment for cancer

Bamsyle won't battle cos his dad didn't give him any pocket money.

Bamsyle won't battle cos Ibime is wack, despite the fact we never heard him rhyme

Bamsyle won't battle cos Ibime is not a netcee, never mind an emcee.

www.plunder.com/ibime

I will ask one last
time:

04kaa:

the fact that u never heard him spit doesnt mean he wont be a good battle rapper, most people are good at battling than being commercial, this bamysle that am seeing will finish u off cuz he is so full of confidence.

bamysle u need to answer his question, will u battle him, simple YES OR NO. ! OYA WE ARE WAITING,,,if u say yes, then ibime will go first and record his audio, first, oya answer bamysle, we must know who the real hypocrite is
bamysle answer the question will u battle ibime YES OR NO??

Ofoka, hear Ibime out - "Bamsyle will you battle me"??

That's a first class dumb question . . . if you wanna battle, battle . . . you don't come for my head and ask me whether I will release it or not . . .

Did Rhymestein ask Eldee if he was gonna battle him?? If you wanna talk s[/i]hi[i]t, talk s[/i]hi[i]t . . . if you wanna shoot, shoot - don't talk.

Ibime is just pre-empting me and I dunno why his balls are failing him.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Ofoka, hear Ibime out - "Bamsyle will you battle me"??

That's a first class dumb question . . . if you wanna battle, battle . . . you don't come for my head and ask me whether I will release it or not . . .

Did Rhymestein ask Eldee if he was gonna battle him?? If you wanna talk s[/i]hi[i]t, talk s[/i]hi[i]t . . . if you wanna shoot, shoot - don't talk.

Ibime is just pre-empting me and I dunno why his balls are failing him.

oh i get it, over to you ibime , spit tomorrow and lets see who the real coward/hypocrite is,
ibime we are expecting your first attack latest by tomorrow.!!! signed sealed waiting for ibime to deliver uppercuts on bamysle
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Genuflect(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2010
Ibime:

The only time he battled in the Battle section, he embarassed himself and got himself banned. . .
Jesus Christ!!!! This is mad funny!!!!!!!! LWKMD!!!!!!!! Abeg we need more Luku Laka Panko!!
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by mmomentum: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ibime
if i was you, i will throw a warning shot on bamysle tonight like ofoka did to genuflect to intimidate him

@topic i have a feeling bamysle will outrap ibime tongue
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2010
Genuflect:

Jesus Christ!!!! This is mad funny!!!!!!!! LWKMD!!!!!!!! Abeg we need more Luku Laka Panko!!

Ibime is a f[/i]oo[i]l . . . I was banned cos I spewed explicit s[/i]hi[i]t . . . meant for 25+ . . . and it was too hot for the modos to handle . . . unlike the PG-rated that a goon like Ibime spits.

What has "one, two, buckle ma shoes" got to do with a battle rap??
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Did Rhymestein ask Eldee if he was gonna battle him??

He did . . . and I said no. . . but I'm going to reply to prove a point.

Now Ibime is asking you a simple question . . . are you man enough to battle Ibime??
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2010
eldee:

He did . . . and I said no. . . but I'm going to reply to prove a point.
Now Ibime is asking you a simple question . . . are you man enough to battle Ibime??

So you can come out now . . . Ibime is giving your low self esteem a boost grin grin

You said no . . . now you're saying yes . . . you're inconsistent - you're not fit for purpose, let alone a battle.

Bamsyle, on his part, keeps his ace up his sleeves . . . and that's why you fear me . . .

You don't understand ME.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

So you can come out now . . . Ibime is giving your low self esteem a boost grin grin

You said no . . . now you're saying yes . . . you're inconsistent - you're not fit for purpose, let alone a battle.

Bamsyle, on his part, keeps his ace up his sleeves . . . and that's why you fear me . . .

You don't understand ME.

word, bamsyle will finsih ibime and eldee i repeat, bamysle is fully fired up for battle,
ibime it seems you are shaking in ur panties??unh?
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

You don't understand ME.

That line is getting stale . . . we were on this same thread together last night.

I said no, and then I bowed to public demand for blood . . . sue me.

Ibime has challenged you to a battle like Rhymestein did to me . . . I've accepted the challenge, WILL YOU??
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2010
eldee:

That line is getting stale . . . we were on this same thread together last night.

I said no, and then I bowed to public demand for blood . . . sue me.

Ibime has challenged you to a battle like Rhymestein did to me . . . I've accepted the challenge, WILL YOU??

so eldee is now looking for comparisms?? eldee rhymestein did not ask u before he dissed you, he clearly disrespected u without fear, ibime on the other hand needs to show and proof by dissing bamysle and lets see if baamysle wil reply or be a hypocrite like u , i ebora merindinlogun will give bamysle a deadline today if ibime attacks him right now, as we speak!!
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2010
when i gave genuflect a warning shot did i ask him whether he wants a warning shot or not??

@ibime
if u wanna shoot shoot dont talk, talking is synonymous with cowards, ibime give us a word.!!!now
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2010
04kaa:

so eldee is now looking for comparisms?? eldee rhymestein did not ask u before he dissed you, he clearly disrespected u without fear, ibime on the other hand needs to show and proof by dissing bamysle and lets see if baamysle wil reply or be a hypocrite like u , i ebora merindinlogun will give bamysle a deadline today if ibime attacks him right now, as we speak!!

At the end of the day, I saw him come out in a jumble of words saying 'Eldee I go finish you' or sumn, that was a challenge, no matter how weak it was.

That's the same thing happening here.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2010
04kaa:

so eldee is now looking for comparisms?? eldee rhymestein did not ask u before he dissed you, he clearly disrespected u without fear,

Don't mind Eldee the shrimp . . . trying to digress from the attention on him . . . "I said no, then I bowed to public demand" . . . bla bla bla . . . all talk and no action . . . yet, eons after the hot lead poured on him, he's still trying to find his voice . . . I'm sure he wears mini skirts.

Let him put his oblong head together with Ibime's empty one and come up with whatever s[/i]hi[i]t they wanna say . . .

Bamsyle ain't never scared of no one . . . especially of a wetcee.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2010
eldee:

At the end of the day, I saw him come out in a jumble of words saying 'Eldee I go finish you' or sumn, that was a challenge, no matter how weak it was.

That's the same thing happening here.

Shut up.

You're too weak for my liking.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Don't mind Eldee the shrimp . . . trying to digress from the attention on him . . . "I said no, then I bowed to public demand" . . . bla bla bla . . . all talk and no action . . . yet, eons after the hot lead poured on him, he's still trying to find his voice . . . I'm sure he wears mini skirts.

Let him put his oblong head together with Ibime's empty one and come up with whatever s[/i]hi[i]t they wanna say . . .

Bamsyle ain't never scared of no one . . . especially of a wetcee.

Story, I'd rather die than go back on my word . . .and yeah, the microscope will remain on me till I release the reply.

Ibime has challenged you, do you accept the challenge or not??
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Shut up.

You're too weak for my liking.

WOW!!!! grin grin grin

Say no more.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2010
ELDEE YOU HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY RUBBISHED BY THIS THREAD, WHERE IS ELDE THE GREAT WARCRAFT CREATOR? WHERE IS THE ELDEE THE RINGS THE BATTLE GONGWHERE IS ELDEE THE NAIRALAND MOST RESPECTED ORATOR
YOU HAVE BEEN CRUSHED BY RHYMESTEIN AND BAMYSLE, LEST I FORGET COUNTDOWN IS STILL 2DAYS, ITS 8PM IN NIGERIA SHOULD BE LIKE 6 OR 7 IN LONDON, WHICH EVER COUNTRY YOU ARE ELDEE U HAVE ONE MORE DAY .!!!

COUNTDOWN SEPT 19TH, ELDEE ONE MORE DAY.!! grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2010
eldee:

Story, I'd rather die than go back on my word . . .and yeah, [b]the microscope will remain on me till I release the reply.[/b]Ibime has challenged you, do you accept the challenge or not??

Until you release the reply??

If you like, go gather all the mercenaries you can get hold of to release your rap or akpala album . . .

BTW, why don't you fight ya battle and allow Ibi[i]y[/i]e to fight his??
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by CLASSIFYD(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2010
@bamisyle
more xcuses!! U cld hv jst said 'yes' nd get it going.

Bamysle wld nt reply ibime becos d earth is spherical in shape.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2010
04kaa:

ELDEE YOU HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY RUBBISHED BY THIS THREAD, WHERE IS ELDE THE GREAT WARCRAFT CREATOR? WHERE IS THE ELDEE THE RINGS THE BATTLE GONGWHERE IS ELDEE THE NAIRALAND MOST RESPECTED ORATOR
YOU HAVE BEEN CRUSHED BY RHYMESTEIN AND BAMYSLE,

He knows, all those fake smart/witty moves have failed him this time . . . grin grin grin

CLASSIFYD:

@bamisyle
more xcuses!! U cld hv jst said 'yes' nd get it going.

Bamysle wld nt reply ibime becos d earth is spherical in shape.

Don't be silly . . .

Do warriors ask for their enemy's hands in battle?? Or you think this is a Wedding Ceremony??

I suspect you share the same bed with Ibime.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Until you release the reply??

If you like, go gather all the mercenaries you can get hold of to release your rap or akpala album . . .

BTW, why don't you fight ya battle and allow Ibi[i]y[/i]e to fight his??

Hehehe . . . 'Bamysle wld nt reply ibime becos d earth is spherical in shape.' grin grin

Will you accept 'Ibiye's' challenge or not??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Yoruba Rap Wannabes/learners And Everything In Between / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / Rap Cypher Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.