Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo (22819 Views)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by smalls001: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
I think OBJ is just beginning to see he is no longer relevant in the political circle. That is why he is seeking unnecessary attention. I think he should be ignored. Na old age dey do am.

The useless man claims he has stayed longer than any other leader (yes thats true) but look at where we are today. It means he had all the time, resources and opportunity but did nothing and now he is upset with someone (PMB) because he does not do as he (Obj) pleases. Abeg this man should find a space at the home for old people.

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by iswallker(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
landmark86:
If you truly believe that the more OBASANJO they age the more his SENSE they drop let me see your hands up

It seems its your sense on the contrary..
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by Toosure70: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
so everybody should silent?
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by frowland(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Meanwhile!!!
Are Lagosians really getting all they are drained for?
The land use charge..
The tolls..
The uncountable levies..
The bad roads..
The dirty environs..
Etc...
Are Lagosians being CHEATED is a question one must ask him/her self..

Na Lagos una wan face now? una eyes go clear soon. Its 4 days away!
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by frowland(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Base1line:
Have you asked Abia Enugu n Ebonyi who are you tribesmen the same thing or you are just being foolish like every PDP senseless Igbos or are election not holding in those shithole you Igbos have been ruling since 1999 ?

Lol
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by MKULTRA: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Meanwhile!!!
The land use charge..
The tolls..
The uncountable levies..
The bad roads..
The dirty environs..
Etc...
even if there is a slight corruption in all you have mentioned.
Don't you know is from all this levies that tax is being generated from and in return used to develop Lagos.
Remember no oil is being mined in Lagos presently and it's still has all the ability to progress well than other states...... think bro,...think.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by bionixs: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
MrMcJay:

The question you should ask yourself is why 6,000 Nigerians migrate you Lagos EVERY DAY and not your own state.

because lagos was the federal capital. come make people migrate to oshogbo na,shebi na Yoruba land abi?
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by LexngtonSteele: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
Base1line:
Have you asked Abia Enugu n Ebonyi who are you tribesmen the same thing or you are just being foolish like every PDP senseless Igbos or are election not holding in those shithole you Igbos have been ruling since 1999 ?

The BuhariLooter guy is handicapped in the IQ department.

Unfortunately he can't understand the words of wisdom you just typed.

They keep wondering why they are running from their homes, but are so bothered about strangers who took good care of their own homes.

Check up and down Nairaland and see future yeebow leaders licking Saraki, FFK and Fayoses asses like sugar
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by bionixs: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
MrMcJay:

Since you guys can't tell Baba the truth, the Alake is interested in doing that.

You won't like it cos the Alake said the truth.
wayo alake. so there is nothing he could tell Buhari about? Who turned Yorubas elders into this agberos? It was Riwan Akiolu yesterday, today is Alake,why? it doesn't use to be like this o. say the truth to A and the truth to B and you are the real elder. Tinubu has been misbehaving up and down with Akiolu's backing and Alake is no saying anything. If Tinubu at his age makes all these mischiefs in the full glare of the young generation who is watching,what do they expect as a people?
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by espeeroke: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
smalls001:
I think OBJ is just beginning to see he is no longer relevant in the political circle. That is why he is seeking unnecessary attention. I think he should be ignored. Na old age dey do am.

The useless man claims he has stayed longer than any other leader (yes thats true) but look at where we are today. It means he had all the time, resources and opportunity but did nothing and now he is upset with someone (PMB) because he does not do as he (Obj) pleases. Abeg this man should find a space at the home for old people.

If OBJ is not relevant, who is?
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by MrMcJay(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
bionixs:
wayo alake. so there is nothing he could tell Buhari about? Who turned Yorubas elders into this agberos? It was Riwan Akiolu yesterday, today is Alake,why? it doesn't use to be like this o. say the truth to A and the truth to B and you are the real elder

Go on, insult Yoruba Kings because you supported a Fulani man who lost. If you don't know, the Alake has been endorsing Buhari since 2007 election.

Dey there, Your tears haven't started, you're just rehearsing. Obasanjo is even lucky it wasn't the Awujale who tackled him.

Insult Yorubas all you like, na you sabi. tongue

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by ofuonyebi: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
OBJ has messed up whatever honour remains with him in his last days here in Nigeria..

look at how Donald Trump was said to be messing up the integrity of USA...but you will never see any of former presidents criticizing him

itold him on this Forum...that Buharis second term would end OBJs reign as KING MAKER OF NIGERIA...and so it was!

He was president for 8-yrs...and nigeria cannot get light after he wasted $16 billion dollars...and he still has mouth to call Buhari names..siooo!
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by wink2015(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
vegafbs:
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/03/05/stop-attacking-buhari-take-rest-82-alake-advises-obasanjo/

The Alake and Paramount Ruler of Egbaland, Oba Aremu Gbadebo, on Tuesday advised former President Olusegun Obasanjo to desist from his ceaseless attacks on President Muhammadu Buhari.

Alake gave the advice in his goodwill message to mark the 82nd birthday anniversary of Obasanjo at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library in Abeokuta.

Gbadebo, who noted that Obasanjo had been ‘‘a warrior’’ all his life, urged him to rest, fight less and rather take a position of a consultant at his new age.

‘‘At 82 years, I think you should keep your sword more rather than use it always,’’ he said.

The Alake, who served as a military officer during the military administration of Muhammadu Buhari between 1984 and 1985, said he had always told Obasanjo to leave his boss (Buhari) alone.

Obasanjo, who responded to goodwill messages from friends, family members and well wishers at the programme, responded by saying that the issues between him and Buhari were not personal.

According to the elder statesman, governance is not a family affair, adding that democracy involves criticisms and consideration of all sides to an issue.

‘‘There is nothing personal between President Buhari and I.

‘‘In a democracy, you can criticise a policy, a government or a leader because democracy is not a family affair.

‘‘If it is my brother that is occupying the leadership role and he is not doing what I believe he should do, he must be criticised and that is what democracy is all about.

‘‘I have been in that position longer than any Nigerian will ever be there.

‘‘So if I say anybody in government in Nigeria is not doing well, let that government prove that it is doing well,’’ he said.

Earlier, former Minister of Home Affairs of the Republic of South Africa, Mr. Mangosuthu Buthelezi, delivered a lecture entitled: ‘‘Colonialism, Apartheid, Freedom and South Africa Rising.’’

Buthelezi, in the lecture, identified corruption as the biggest challenge facing the African continent.

He expressed concern that South Africa currently ranked so poorly on the Corruption Perceptions Index of the Transparency International.

The former South-African Minister attributed the development to ‘‘the mistakes we have made, allowing resources to be consumed by greed and abuse.’’

Buthelezi, who noted that only six countries in the African Union had ranked above 50 on the corruption index, stressed that ‘‘corruption is pervasive throughout the region.

‘‘This is difficult to hear and perhaps, it stirs our anger. We must, however, accept the facts and fix them.

‘‘When we consider countries like Seychelles and Botswana who have become paragons of excellence, we need to ask what they did to achieve this.

‘‘We know that Botswana, for instance, reinforced its legal and institutional frameworks and made resources available specifically to fight corruption.

‘‘There are measures we can take and we must take them.

“If we can overcome these challenges in Africa, we will open the possibilities for growth, development and social justice that were the dreams of my generation,’’ he said.

IT IS ONLY DEATH THAT CAN RETIRE OBASANJO.

President Muhammadu Buhari should expect more business letters in his mail box from Ex-President Obasanjo during his second tenure.

I think Obasanjo will bombard Buhari with criticism letters in the coming months.

Obasanjo is never tired of his favourite past time.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
This Silly King Said Obasanjo Should Leave His Boss (Buhari) Alone, Indeed "OMO ALE NI OBA GBADEBO"

In Military, Bubu Cannot Stand With Obasanjo...

In Education, Bubu Cannot Stand With Obasanjo...

In International Recognition, Bubu Can't Stand With
Obasanjo
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by NwokoloOwa: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
Really seems OBJ, doesn't want anyone to equal his record as President. A number of analysts have alluded to even such pettiness by him. From his statement above, sadly this is true. How does Obasanjo take criticism either now or as then President?

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by Yemisi87: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Agba kii wa Loja kori omo tuntun wo. Let Obasanjo continue saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by bionixs: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
MrMcJay:

Go on, insult Yoruba Kings because you supported a Fulani man who lost. If you don't know, the Alake has been endorsing Buhari since 2007 election.

Dey there, Your tears haven't started, you're just rehearsing. Obasanjo is even lucky it wasn't the Awujale who tackled him.

Insult Yorubas all you like, na you sabi. tongue
why should a ROYAL father endorse any politician? Is he not expected to be father to all? so nobody reasons straight again? your elders are insulting you ,not me
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by KuwaiitiDinar: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
That person saying lagosians are drained , please there are other states in Nigeria you can go and leave... in the US you get drained for everything, for seeing, you get drained, for spitting, you get drained... just name it, and US still remains the World wannabe.
The draining brings development and it is the development that attracts .
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
If everybody is afraid of speaking the truth to Buhari or anybody in power we have not only failed ourselves and nation we have failed our family and generations to come.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by MrMcJay(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
bionixs:
why should a ROYAL father endorse any politician? Is he not expected to be father to all? so nobody reasons straight again? your elders are insulting you ,not me

But when royal fathers were endorsing Atiku, you didn't know, abi?

Obasanjo, Atiku, Obi, Gbenga and Co don chop sand.

Cry all you can, insult all you like, e no concern me.

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by FearGodinall: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
You are not comfortable when Obasanjo attacked Buhari for his gross incompetence but comfortable when Buhari incompetence causes massive killing and hunger in the land. What a monarch!
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by MrTruetrue(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
DerideGull:

The so-called Alake and Paramount Ruler of Egbaland, Oba Aremu Gbadebo is just a pitiless fool. If at 82, Obasanjo keeps his mouth shut and fails to criticism, what good is his wisdom at such age?

Your papa na fool. Alake is bigger then all the igwe and Obi in igbo land join together 100 times.
You have been curse automatically for reasoning upside down with ur akamu brain.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by BrokenCock: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wida you! Who goes!
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by smalls001: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
espeeroke:

If OBJ is not relevant, who is?

means he's useless right now....more like nuisance
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by kernniejay(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Melancho:
Everybody can talk to OBJ anyhow these days.

Because Obasanjo the chief rigger of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has failed to respect himself, he should remove the plank in his eyes before pointing to any speck he claimed to see in another person's eye.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Let's Recover you Lost Ethereum Wallet Password

Have you given up on that your lost wallet? Think it worthless already?
Okay, try this time around to recover your loss. I will help you get into your lost Ethereum Wallet. I also work on Bitcoin and Litecoin but I am better with Ethereum cracking.

The password to the heavily funded wallet is lost! Is that the end of the funds? Is there no way to pull the money out of the system? Yes, this is where the recovery comes in. Without any idea of what the password was, little idea of the password characters or confused why the wallet is not logging in when you enter the password you believed you used repeatedly.
You want to get your password and pull out the funds to somewhere else or sell it, this is the exact service you need!

How does it work?
I will employ all possible cracking and brute-forcing means to collect the password from the Keystore file relying on the hacking and cracking principles and rules that have a massive percentage success rate.
You will need to:
1. Provide the Keystore file to the lost wallet.
2. Provide all the passwords you use and think you must have used to while creating the wallet if you remember any.
3. Provide a standard means of identification *.
4. Provide a proof of ownership of the wallet *

Note * means that it may or may not be requested. However, I / We reserve the right to verify your details and to determine what details are collected from you before working on the project.

Disclaimer
I am not responsible for researching and verifying ownership of the Keystore files given to me but I however strive to maintain sanity by scrutinizing persons with malicious comportment or lack of tangible details in the processes preceding the password recovery project.

FAQ
Can You Do This For Any Ethereum Wallet Account?
I guarantee a 90% success rate. 10% may account to misinformation from the client’s side or alteration in the Keystore file.

How Long Does It Take You To Deliver The Password?
It may take a day or as long as months to deliver the password of the wallet account depending on the security complexity of the password and the information given on the password.

Message me now on my Crypto dedicated Whatsapp, I will share my prepared documentation and proof of ability to do the task.
https:///2347035529669
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by osewanu(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Meanwhile!!!
The land use charge..
The tolls..
The uncountable levies..
The bad roads..
The dirty environs..
Etc...

Trust me bro lagosians have been cheated since 99
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by akoaki(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
BOOMnaija:

ALAKE GO SIDON!....

BABA NEEDS SOMEONE TO SPANK HIS ASS WHEN HE'S GETTING OVERBEARING....EBORA OWU HAPPENS TO BE D BEST CANDIDATE FOR DAT...
No. It is the duty of all Nigerians, not that of one egoistic and shameless individual.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by osewanu(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
This Silly King Said Obasanjo Should Leave His Boss (Buhari) Alone, Indeed "OMO ALE NI OBA GBADEBO"

In Military, Bubu Cannot Stand With Obasanjo...

In Education, Bubu Cannot Stand With Obasanjo...

In International Recognisition, Bubu Can't Stand With
Obasanjo

...in corruption B7hari cannot stand with Obasanjo
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by akoaki(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
DorcasCraft:
I feel sad for my country
You have the constitutional right to be sad for your country.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo by espeeroke: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
smalls001:

means he's useless right now....more like nuisance

There is something fundamentally wrong with how these Buharists reason. Shallow, momentous and preposterous.

OBJ na their father.... Take that! Even Buhari, the tyrant will never dispute that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. / FG Hands Over NITEL To NATCOM Consortium / 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.