Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Take On Anal Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Take On Anal Sex (6824 Views)

A Clarification On Anal Sex / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Anal Sex by DorcasCraft(f): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
it hurts like hell,got paid #500k for two nights of anal sex...Its definitely not for the weak minded
Re: My Take On Anal Sex by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
DorcasCraft:
it hurts like hell,got paid #500k for two nights of anal sex...Its definitely not for the weak minded
so how is it our business? undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
You's an olosho? undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
I have a new problem. I cannot cum when I am using a condom. I need mature advice abeg.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
You just exposed yourself... You're not the first and you're definitely not going to be the last.....

Nairalanders take notewink

1 Like

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by motiond16(m): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Earthbound:
I have a new problem. I cannot cum when I am using a condom. I need mature advice abeg.
too much of maturation bro

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Earthbound:
Stop using condoms then

11 Likes

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
holoshow...

8 Likes

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by neezar: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Failed troll

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by BobbyJayAms: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
DorcasCraft:
U can try three doors one from d front yard second from d backyard and third at the door to your sitting room.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by Donchukz(m): 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Stop using condoms then
Haaaaaaaa! My hand no dey o, u guys want him to contact hiv ,abi. Baba mi,keep using condom eehhh,that's my candid advice
Re: My Take On Anal Sex by zexy2030(m): 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
DorcasCraft:
that's what u r useful for...no brain...na ur body go suffer am...tueeh! olosho!!!!
and she is proud of #500k for two nights...empty can full of rubbish...wasted destiny..

1 Like

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by zexy2030(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
zexy2030:

that's what u r useful for...no brain...na ur body go suffer am...tueeh! olosho!!!!
and she is proud of #500k for two nights...empty can full of rubbish...wasted destiny..
As a medical practitioner in UCH
I have seen people die of anal cancer...soon u will be one..
then 500k will solve ur cancer problem...oloshi..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by mozel247: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
DorcasCraft:

U open new account just to spew this nonsense. If u r proud of urself. Why didn't u use ur real monikar. Many are mad but few are roaming the street

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by lincsnuel: 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
zexy2030:

Take it easy on her bro, she's no better than that your babe cos she might be fvcking other guys behind your back... Even for free sef, so chill.

Las las, we've all fvcked olosho disguised as gf!

25 Likes

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by Abortions: 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pictures of the 500k or you're a stu.pid boy

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by zexy2030(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
lincsnuel:

Take it easy on her bro, she's no better than that your babe cos she might be fvcking other guys behind your back... Even for free sef, so chill.

Las las, we've all fvcked olosho disguised as gf!
my guy myself and my girl friend are professionals in our field..but for her she is just a LovePeddler..if she doesn't Bleep she can't feed..her pussy her tool for survival...because her brain is dead and her bone is lazy...that rusty pussy was too wide because of overuse, can't be bleeped too loose..that's why her anals was preferred...totally lost value...will u find a man with this kind of lifestyle?..shame on you..olosho!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by Mintayo(m): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
zexy2030:

my guy myself and my girl friend are professionals in our field..but for her she is just a LovePeddler..if she doesn't Bleep she can't feed..her pussy her tool for survival...because her brain is dead and her bone is lazy...that rusty pussy was too wide because of overuse, can't be bleeped too loose..that's why her anals was preferred...totally lost value...will u find a man with this kind of lifestyle?..shame on you..olosho!!!
Bros, no vex o, if you are fornicating with your girl, if you are not married yet but having se.x with your girl, you are not different from her. Same with your girl too.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by zexy2030(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2019
Mintayo:

Bros, no vex o, if you are fornicating with your girl, if you are not married yet but having se.x with your girl, you are not different from her. Same with your girl too.
we are not de same...she is feeding from whoredom, I am feeding from my labour.. then having a woman to marry

1 Like

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by FirstNemesis(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2019
Earthbound:

We have same problem my nigga if you find a solution to yours please share with me.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by OneCorner: 1:08am On Mar 06, 2019
Who ever thinks she/he his saying d truth needs mental check up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by PrincessB1(f): 1:09am On Mar 06, 2019
Earthbound:
STDs looking at you like

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by anochuko01(m): 2:12am On Mar 06, 2019
fecking gay

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by tgmservice: 3:38am On Mar 06, 2019
Earthbound:
me sef get d same issue

Don't even enjoy d sex
Re: My Take On Anal Sex by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 06, 2019
motiond16:
too much of maturation bro
What?!
Re: My Take On Anal Sex by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 06, 2019
500k to Bleep anus with shiiit inside? Troll on the loose.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 6:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Earthbound:
it's normal I had never Cumed when using condom and I wasn't masturbating...

But there is what I do and you can do it too especially when you have a big dick/dickhead... after wearing the condom, Bring the condom down to your dickhead... Then fork her like that... It will help you cum cos there will be no difference between raw and that except for the fact that you protected from STDs and unwanted pregnancy on her part...
Re: My Take On Anal Sex by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Donchukz:
Haaaaaaaa! My hand no dey o, u guys want him to contact hiv ,abi. Baba mi,keep using condom eehhh,that's my candid advice
No na... The guy wants to Cumgringrin.....he knows I was only joking
Re: My Take On Anal Sex by kaptaintintin: 6:35am On Mar 06, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
You's an olosho? undecided

No she's not its d hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by kaptaintintin: 6:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Earthbound:

What?!

Dafvck¡!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Take On Anal Sex by Harry00(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2019
grin CONGRATS
Re: My Take On Anal Sex by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:
lyk seriously?? So wat is d essence of ur post nw??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Firm & Huge! Wouldn't You Love To Just Suck Her Boobs Exposed! / My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo / The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.