Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush (38941 Views)

How Do I Tell This Guy That He Has Body Odour? / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2019
hmmm, for their mind, they are competing
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by Pascopele: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2019
Please i need a factory operator ( for a water factory) that lives around gbagada.

For an interview on thursday. The person should call this number 07064410406
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by moseph(f): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by periphetes: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Why won't they have body odour, when you bleach from black skin to white skin. With various poisonous chemicals just to look like a white, too much craze for white skin fools!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by hoodedjaystrim(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2019
Cherrybae:
Haha haha, I believe this cos with all the packaging the girl The Person is bound to have a bad body odour. I wonder what guys enjoy on her body self.

Mtcheeeeeew
cool
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by wink2015(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Nigerian Cross Dresser JP Blush exposes Bobrisky on instagram says Bobrisky was thrown out of tiannah Empire.

Jp blush further stated that he "bobrisky smells, that he has a very strong body odour that sticks on clothes, that he was also mixing hypo with Tiannah's bleaching cream and selling it to people and that was why she arrested him" .

Jp Blush dishes more on Bobrisky , saying :

"Bobrisky you are a failed transgender, Instagram has denied you verification the same way your mother denied you in life, You are living s disfigured life you claim to be a millionaire and lied to the entire world that your mother is dead while in reality she is still alive and she is a petty trader suffering in magodo".

Watch Video HERE

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM HEARING OF JP BLUSH

WHO KNOWS JP BLUSH ( the new kid from the block ) MIGHT SNATCH THIS CROSS DRESSER CROWN FROM BOBRISKY!

COMPETITION SEEMS TO BE IN ALL FACET OF HUMAN ENDEAVOUR.

Bobrisky better beware this JP BLUSH want to dethrone you O!
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by sinola(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Nigerian Cross Dresser JP Blush exposes Bobrisky on instagram says Bobrisky was thrown out of tiannah Empire.

Jp blush further stated that he "bobrisky smells, that he has a very strong body odour that sticks on clothes, that he was also mixing hypo with Tiannah's bleaching cream and selling it to people and that was why she arrested him" .

"Bobrisky you are a failed transgender, Instagram has denied you verification the same way your mother denied you in life, You are living s disfigured life you claim to be a millionaire and lied to the entire world that your mother is dead while in reality she is still alive and she is a petty trader suffering in magodo".

Watch Video HERE
You sef.. Wetin carry yoy go dey smell Bobrisky's body
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2019
See this one's mouth like ori eja.
He too wants to trend.
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by bencr7: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Two idiots
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by bluebay(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Another Ode seeking attention...
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:
they say experience is the best teacher, well done, hope you have fixed yourself now

Shatap!
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by stanliwise(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2019
Floryangel8:
grin He wants to shine usin g bobrisky. We don see you. undecided
Same thing Bobrisky does. Leave them to their business.
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2019
Werey meji, omo lasan.
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by tohyorsih(f): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:
To the moderator that tool this nonsense to front-page

you wan kill am? shocked shocked
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by Awesomefred32(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2019
grin grin
Both the offender and the offended are very stupid

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by bencr7: 10:34am On Mar 06, 2019
chuose2:
One area the Afonja's are undisputed kings is in the area of gays & cross dressing.

Dem no get rival
u pple hv come again must u put everything tribal...
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by Skankhunt42: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Bobrisky has a very nasty body odour even with the plenty plenty perfumes he wears on his body. I can still recall the last time he came to Lekki, damn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by Okuda(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2019
i almost puked ehile eating and seeing these pictures. both jo and bob. damn embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2019
I laugh in Spanish....what do you expect..,n.a. today...after all those plastic stuff n transformation theories he did on his body, you think he will smell fresh. ...next time carry perfume near ram....
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by J0nyb0y(m): 10:56am On Mar 06, 2019
meanwhile,

USA Used Dell Latitude E6440 Laptop
Core i5-4310M

CPU@2.70GHz
500GB HDD,
16GB RAM
Backlit keyboard
Comes with Original Dell Charger
4-5 hours battery life guaranteed...

Price: 120k Negotiable
Contact in sig

Check my topics for pix

Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by jaymee0(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2019
Who want?

Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by obontami: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2019
See finishing! grin grin grin chai!

That still doesn't take away the fact that you your self is an idiot. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by Tolubory(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2019
ELVISHOT:

Watch Video HERE

Before nko!!!
Person wey dey bleach him skin...
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by GuntersChain(m): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2019
bleaching and body odour are siamese twins.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by PapaAdanna: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2019
It is only a fool wey no go know say that boy d smell.
Look at his ugly face una too d famz rubbish for dis country .
Bobrisky is dirty, stupid , classless, senseless, UGLY

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by Effiongdbest: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2019
chuose2:
One area the Afonja's are undisputed kings is in the area of gays & cross dressing.

Dem no get rival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by jnoz23(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2019
TWO SMELLY GAYS

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by Slimsly100(f): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2019
Dem embalm Dogrisky even as him dey alive cause I nor understand did face o!!!
Re: Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush by Ayobami7(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.