Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls (6744 Views)

Today Is Ash Wednesday; Beginning Of Lent / Insecurity: Catholics In Nigeria To Wear Black Outfits On Ash Wednesday / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by kingsley52(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2019
� *OK.TV News*
� Happy Ash Wednesday To All Our Christian Faithfuls!!!!!

Today, 6th Wednesday March 2019 is Ash Wednesday, it is usually held fourty( 40) days before Esther celebration.
In Catholic church, a sign that signify the cross of Christ is place on members forehead today, which also signify that man was raised from dust and return to dust.
�� TeamOK.TV Wish All Christians Faithfuls Happy Ash Wednesday......... And happy Esther celebration, 40days from Today.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by royallord1(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2019
Ash Wednesday is specific only to the Catholic... Not all Christians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Jestin: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2019
I am happy to be part of it....stay away from meat folks

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by paschal9(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2019
Y are Christians always fighting themselves? I don't see how this will b of benefit to d religion neither will it of glory to the most high cry cry cry cry
Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by elmodee7(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2019
Mouthgag:
CULTISTS

IDOLATORS

Your stupidity has been certified and confirm to be unique.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Charleschidera(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Mouthgag:
CULTISTS

IDOLATORS

Let me not say that you are stupid.....

Mind your business

10 Likes

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by ZAWs: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Proudly Catholic.

16 Likes

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Ugozambi(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2019
royallord1:

......and Catholic is the mother church to all Christians.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Paperwhite(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy I always remember this day while being a student back then in St.Gab.Sec.Commercial School, Mokola- Ibadan.Then Catholic Arch-Bishop of Ibadan-His grace Felix Alaba Job was a great man. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Niyi9002(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Happy ash Wednesday to all Catholics and Christians that recognize ash Wednesday. Proudly Catholic!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Amatarasha(f): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2019
Ash wednesday my day of mercy

5 Likes

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2019
wow. I missed that a lot when I was a Christian. Never knew it's today. Nice experience

1 Like

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Firmjudge(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2019
royallord1:

The Coptic Christians, the eastern orthodox churches the Anglicans and lots more observe this too.

8 Likes

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by oilPUSSY(f): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2019
Happy Ash Wednesday to Christians all over the world...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by peteruuu(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2019
royallord1:

Perfect!.
Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Amatarasha(f): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2019
Niyi9002:
Happy ash Wednesday to all Catholics and Christians that recognize ash Wednesday. Proudly Catholic!
una pple dey go catholic (igbo church u termed it in lagos out of envy ) na only C.A.C or Cele una know after going to mosque

3 Likes

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Mouthgag: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Charleschidera:

Mind your business
Stupidity

IN YOUR FACE!
Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Happy Ash wednesday to all believers in Christ most especially Anglicans. Anglican and proud.

9 Likes

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2019
Happy Ash Wednesday to fellow Christians all over the world. God be with us all.

1 Like

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Sleekjunior(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2019
TRY AND LET PEACE REIGN IN UR LIFE AND STOP BEING AN INFIDEL MATE
Charleschidera:

Mind your business
Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Dorlovito: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2019
royallord1:
read the captions, if you are not a catholic faithful then.....

1 Like

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Franmusic: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2019
Happy Ash Wednesday to all Catholics. Let's pray God guidance and protection upon our lives this lentin season

2 Likes

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by chrisifeanyi: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2019
OP is Roman Catholic. Please am an Anglican and I just came back from church with ash on my forehead. Ash Wednesday is for all Christians. Is a very significant event

3 Likes

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2019
So Only Catholic Are Fasting, This Is What You Won't See In Islam During Ramadan

1 Like

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Niyi9002(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2019
Just because I have a Yoruba name doesn't mean I'm Yoruba. I'm from Edo state but my mum is Yoruba.
Amatarasha:
una pple dey go catholic (igbo church u termed it in lagos out of envy ) na only C.A.C or Cele una know after going to mosque
Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2019
candlewax:
wow. I missed that a lot when I was a Christian. Never knew it's today. Nice experience

And Now You're A Muslim Right Or Idol Worshiper?
Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

And Now You're A Muslim Right Or Idol Worshiper?

You don't wanna know but definitely not Muslim, I rather be a Christian than a Muslim. Sorry if I sound harsh
Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by judemmesoma(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2019
Mouthgag:
CULTISTS

IDOLATORS
repent and give your life to Christ

1 Like

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by freemanbubble: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2019
Okay.
Bunch of hypnotized beings
Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2019
I Rep Catholics... Will do mine during evening mass.... As we celebrate this days let's reflect on our life's in proceeding to the lent season

3 Likes

Re: Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls by uzolexis(f): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2019
orthodox christians observe ash wednesday not only catholics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Africans Obsessed With Night Vigils / Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm / Marriage- Enjoying The Full Blessings- By Akin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.