Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Tractor Acquisition (investment Opprotunity) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tractor Acquisition (investment Opprotunity) (353 Views)

Fairly Used Mf 375 Tractor With Complete Implements For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tractor Acquisition (investment Opprotunity) by agbajesaid(m): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2019
It has to do with TRACTOR.
I have acquired over 600 Acres to cultivate cassava this year.
If i have to plough the land, i will spend atleast 4 Million naira.
A Tokumbo tractor in good condition cost less than 5 Million naira.
So, i am thinking of a way of acquiring a tractor so that it can make the farm work easier.
Osun State Government has a whole has just 8 tractors and just 2 is in good condition.
So, if i can get one for myself, asides my personal work, it will be benefitial to all other farmers around as LEASE.
I have done all the calculations and i can guarantee that if i get a tractor through LOAN or HIGHER PURCHASE, I can pay it back in just 1 farming season (8 Months).
I wouldnt mind if anyone had an individual or organaisation that can assist in such area. I have a registered farm name with CAC and i have small collateral i can use to stand.
Thanks

Most business men invest on Buses and Trailers not knowing that tractor is more profitable.
It is accident free, last for over 20 yrs in active service and the daily ROI is high.

I am willing to pay double the price of the tractor in a span of 2 years.
And if there is anyone willing to partake in the purchase of the tractor through CROWDFUNDING, the person will be paid on Monthly basis based on the income generated from the tractor for as long as the tractor is in operation.
Re: Tractor Acquisition (investment Opprotunity) by agbajesaid(m): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2019
Still awaiting feedback.
My contact: 070-39530427

(1) (Reply)

Silage Harvester Machine With Tractor / Orange Seedlings / Red Hibiscus Flower (zobo) Of Export Quality Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.