Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu (28248 Views)

MC Oluomo Steps Down As NURTW Chairman In Lagos / MC Oluomo Re-Elected As Lagos NURTW Chairman For A Second Term (Pics) / MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu by ajebuter(f): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Personally, With my level of education, intellect and exposure as a Lagosian by birth and parentage..

I am soooooo ashamed of the fact that these miscreants and societal dregs are deciding electoral fate in my home state by virtue of political power they are wielding..

Sadly, the ugly trend will continue because of atenuje of so many of my fellow Lagosians.

Please, cry for my state!

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2019
olagbola45:

I think he is dia grand patron and even he has hand in every leaders dey will choose...i don't see anything threatening about it tho

They should just shun violence and let have a peaceful election in our lagos
oh really, "peaceful election " is the most important thing anyways
Re: Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu by olagbola45(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

oh really, "peaceful election " is the most important thing anyways

Yes my sister..peaceful transparent and credible election is d big deal in dis election

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:44am On Mar 06, 2019
olagbola45:

Yes my sister..peaceful transparent and credible election is d big deal in dis election
I agree
Re: Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nollywood mega-hit: Bullion Vans Part 2. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu by Yoighaman(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
tollyboy5:
truth bro

Crazy but that's how it works....Trump, Gaddaffi, Saddam and others do/did it. Your lieutenants must be strategically positioned. There are several hundreds if not thousands of positions in Lagos State occupied by people other than Tinubu's croonies but the focus would not be on that...anyway, he should enjoy it while it lasts 'cos nothing lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu by ifymadu: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Whothecapfits:
That's Loyalty that Igbos don't have for their leaders.
You call this loyalty? That's why your h.peless g.neration is were they are today

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu by DCZino(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
baliyubla:
Lagos O TO GE! Haba!

How can one drug baron and his touts continue to hold a supposed enlightened state like Lagos ransom for 20 years.

Thiefnibu- Godfather
Wife- serial senator
Daughter- Iya Loja
Son- Governor in waiting.
Houseboys- Ambode/Sanwo-Olu.

Lagos Enough is Enough. O TO GE!
If you want to do Ó TÒ GÉ go to your Village and not lagos
Re: Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu by princegeo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lol Lagos state I Dn die

So these are the inec ad hoc staff that will conduct the election come Saturday Lolz

Asiwaju bullion van the troubler of the oduduwa kingdom
Re: Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu by Gudybay(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
So you giving them another clue on how to disrupt the election

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu by Venerable612(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
ozodigboo:
Chisos !!
See as one man who calls himself the Emperor of Lagos, lined up grown family men in his backyard, under the sun, talking to them like small pikin.
I give up.

It’s the rUle of nature... even lions have a king in the pack / and wolfs have an Alpha.
Re: Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu by Base1line: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2019
Your father n forefathers perished of bigotry Yoruba palaver will continue to be an albatross for your unborn generation till Jesus comes
NkayStory:

Yoruba muslims embarassed..looks like 80% of Yorubas are muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration / The Political Inequality In Nigeria / DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.