Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Vision As A Member Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Come 2019-II - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Vision As A Member Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Come 2019-II (293 Views)

Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision / Okorocha: My Vision For United Nigeria Driving Me Crazy / Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Vision As A Member Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Come 2019-II by Helenbims(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2019
Good morning to you all my people. I welcome you all to a brand new day of joy.
I use this medium to remind you that I remain resolute in bringing good governance to the people of Akure South Constituency 1 in the Ondo State House of Assembly come 2019. To be candid, I remain the best option to represent you well among all others.
Therefore, if you live at Ijomu/Obanla, Igan,Oke-Ijebu, Ado Road/Testing ground, Ago-Ireti/Mobil, Oba-Ile road, Ilemo, NEPA, High Court,Ijapo, Oba-Adesida Road, Alagbaka, Sijuwade/Ala Quarters, Oluwatuyi, Ijoka, Oshinle, Oke-Aro,Ilkekun, Aaye, Ijigba, Oda,Odopetu/Uro/Irowo, Arakale,Ijemikin, Continental/Femisoro, Idanre Road/Adofure, oSHINLE , Hospital road,Oke-Obere, Igisogba, Idiagba-tuntun and their environs, get your PVC ready and Vote for the best option by March 9th , 2019.
VOTE:
Ojogbon Abimbola Omoseebi of African Action Congress (AAC) As Member, Ondo State House of Assembly.

(1) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Still In The Race For Nasarawa Guber / Faces To Shape Ondo Assembly / Nigerian Bans The Use Of Boeing 737 Max 8 Airline(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.