Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,437 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Will Retire To Daura When I Complete This Second Term In 2023, President Muham - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Retire To Daura When I Complete This Second Term In 2023, President Muham (252 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Will Retire To Daura When I Complete This Second Term In 2023, President Muham by tfguru: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari says he will retire to Daura after he completes his second term in 2023, The Cable reports.

Prime Post reports that Daura, in Katsina state, is the president’s hometown.

He spoke on Tuesday while meeting with traditional rulers at the presidential villa in Abuja.

“This is my second and final term, at the end of which I will, God willing, go to Daura and settle down,” he said.

He asked traditional rulers in the country to support the anti-corruption war of his administration, using their vast knowledge and links to families in their communities.

He noted that as monarchs, they knew the families who harboured criminals and those who also had individuals with no tainted records.

“You know all the families who harbour criminals and you know those who produce respectable individuals,” he said.

“You know the weaknesses of our society. We need your support to consolidate our achievements”,

Read more at: https://www.primepost.ng/2019/03/06/i-will-retire-to-daura-when-i-complete-this-second-term-in-2023-president-muhammadu-buhari/

Re: I Will Retire To Daura When I Complete This Second Term In 2023, President Muham by Mynd44: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2019

(1)

NANS Lagos Drums Support For Sanwo-Olu / Don’t Hire Corpers In Future Elections, Council Chairman Warns INEC / Nigeriadecides2019: Lady Gives Birth By The Road Side On Her Way To Vote (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.