Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) (44021 Views)

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / See The Huge Fish Caught By An Excited Man From Bayelsa State. / Huge Fish Spotted At Yaba. What's The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
fk001:
Tilapia specie

Nah...Croacker I think.
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by goat22: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin while the white man has been killing giant sea creatures like whales and a Nigerian is killing a man sized fish angry what a goat

I need to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense here

Be careful. What is a Goat? A goat is the embodiment of odour, the beauty of round pellet like defecation, melodious sounds of meehhh. Honor your goat or it may dishonor you.
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by mmadu5(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
more like man killed his brother , cos they are the same size
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by labani06(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
pepper soup is ready woo
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by Cyoung4real(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
virginboy1:
Next Level Fish... shocked

On the contrary, Manchester United is going on an excursion to France today... lipsrsealed

Exactly even Ajax went to Spain 4-1 reason. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by Timisamd(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ten06:

How do you know that it is Nigeria man that killed this fish?
she never said Nigerian man killed the fish
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by Hayzead07(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Evablizin:
White man killed whale,yes,nigerian man killed a fish his size,yes,but you which one were you able to kill?
nigga really needs to add sense
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by Toluhwanie(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin while the white man has been killing giant sea creatures like whales and a Nigerian is killing a man sized fish angry what a goat

Ode,you too dull!!
Kill too,make we see
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by Femi316: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Larryfest:
What's new here now
Fish dey dere na
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by pinfeeds(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

You said white man! Which one you kill? Even Adsense you never see, na person own u sabi put mouth for.
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by Malawian(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Using Almighty Formulae, calculate how many days it will take three medium sized slay queens to fall that fish.

Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by sizer07: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
His name is bright a Camerooninan guy why grail fish in abuja he is not a Fisher man. That fish is not evermore big compared to once he get from suppliers
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
How Much He Wan Sell Am Make I Patronised
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Malawian:
Using Almighty Formulae, calculate how many days it will take three medium sized slay queens to fall that fish.
wow! did you draw this yourself?
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wow. This is big!
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by Alejob: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Do you do payment on delivery? I'm really interested.

No I don't Sir but we can arrange something we can agree on
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by Dadin: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

ODE... U CAN'T EVEN APPRECIATE THE LITTLE HE DID... ABOUT NO GET CHANCE CATHC GIANT SEA CREATURE YOURSELF... MUGU
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by Maski87: 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
I am at work, now all am thinking of, is fish pepper soup
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by nedupel(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

which one you don kill abi no be Nigeria u dey?
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by showafrica(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
americaninja1:
the fish self kan resemble the man

The man and the fish carry the same type of head and color
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by showafrica(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Weight and size as him? You wicked oh

The man leg and the fish tale look alike.
Re: Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) by biyiwyle(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=Ten06 post=76402721]
How do you know that it is Nigeria man that killed this fish? [/quote

Don't mind the guy... Just to be on front page.. you lie... This is my friend that grills BBQ in Abuja. He is a chef like me and not a Fisher man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) / "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.