Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:35 PM

Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her (81234 Views)

Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by BlackfireX: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
In few days time , both will fall in love....

Is physics of matrix

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Donjazzy12(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Why do ladies always think they can Hit a man and go Scot free?? undecidedundecided
Because some foolish men keep pushing the narrative that men on no account should hit women.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Because some foolish men keep pushing the narrative that men on no account should hit women.
gringrin
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Agugbadin: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
stuffs4me:
She was the violent aggressor that struck him over 5times while no one came to the guy's aid, he struck just once and everyone rushed to her aid.

If the guy had beaten her now, silly feminists would have been foaming at the mouth calling him and all men scum.

Are you still believing in this feminist after Linda Ikeji proof us wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by AtTiTuDe004: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
[/color][color=#770077] we go soon see thier pre wedding pishur
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Bluffly: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
ivolt:
What happened before the attack?
Google it
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by PapaAdanna: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
U see what I say always, if people were not there or it wasn't filmed. The stupid girl for come online to rant of how she was abused in class today.
I wish there is a video coverage to every scene about men and women.
85 % of the times these ladies are at fault

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Wjosh(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Auladimeji2:
That's when they will remember that "Men should not beat female" and some good,silly,uselessand sissy guys will support them
i don't know why those stupid people came to separate when the guy started reacting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by JeffreyJames(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
stuffs4me:
She was the violent aggressor that struck him over 5times while no one came to the guy's aid, he struck just once and everyone rushed to her aid.

If the guy had beaten her now, silly feminists would have been foaming at the mouth calling him and all men scum.

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Nobody held her back when she was assaulting the guy, but just one move from.the guy and everybody rushed to hold him back.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by oladele00(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
i still remember the beating temitope gave to me back then.. I was beaten blue and black and till I finished secondary school my dignity was lost..

4 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by alezzy13: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Meeen see thunderous slaps wey the silly girl dey land. Can u imagine!! shocked

Honestly you have to give to the guy. He really restrained himself. He try to back but the babe, obviously enjoying the attention, continued to land hot slaps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Radiant1020(f): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hotzone:
I wonder what could have been the shocked expression on the guy's face if the girl fainted or die.
As for my body, it has been shaped into iron through rigorous exercise so I will prefer that girl to be hitting me than I to hit back

are you saying you would have just walked away with all that beating?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by alezzy13: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
JeffreyJames:

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Nobody held her back when she was assaulting the guy, but just one move from.the guy and everybody rushed to hold him back.

No mind them. I guess it's because no one, including the silly girl herself, was under any illusion that she could handle him. I'm sure they felt he was in no danger

Moreover the girl was also obviously enjoying the attention so she kept on landing the slaps even though the guy was clearly trying to back away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by alezzy13: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
oladele00:
i still remember the beating temitope gave to me back then.. I was beaten blue and black and till I finished secondary school my dignity was lost..

Lol! So if u jam Temitope today, wetin u go do?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Shelumiel:
The guy get patience . Come try that one for here ; na death get that woman

Shut up

You are as weak as your dick

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by MyGeneration(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Donjazzy12:

real foolish men, those are the kinds of men that there own wives chase from the house

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by udemzyudex(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
uuzba:

Be very careful. Because in developed nation, Na prison for you as a man. Nobody will listen to you. They will make sure to delete this video.

Mumu talk.

Make sure to delete which video? After he go don upload to cloud or you think say na only one person go record am?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by budusky05(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
In my school a girl did same thing, the guy just left the hall while exam was ongoing, the rest of us, students, lecturers and the girl could not continue the exam, now guess who the boy is? The lecturer and the girl had to go beg the boy outside.

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Boldtrust(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
I watched the video 15 times! It has a happy ending��� grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Mcslize: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
There are some girls that even learn Karat. I saw a place where both girls and guys are learning karat. If you see how they were throwing legs and hands.

I was just saying in my mind: if this leg throwing touch person thing na die o.
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by udemzyudex(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
budusky05:
In my school a girl did same thing, the guy just left the hall while exam was ongoing, the rest of us, students, lecturers and the girl could not continue the exam, now guess who the boy is? The lecturer and the girl had to go beg the boy outside.

He is a cultist?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by papyskinsy: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
de guy did wrong.. how can he fling a girl like dat.. its very dangerous and can be catastrophic.. he should have jus landed de babe.. hot slap also.. dat will suffice

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by SocialJustice: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Famousbabe:
Here is the moment a young lady felt she could beat up a guy in her class. She attacked the guy while the guy kept calm and tried to avoid her troubles.

But the girl was adamant, she continued to slap, hit and kick the guy, but what happened next when the guy retaliated shocked the girl.

The person that shared the video which has gotten over 800,000 views online captioned it:

"You want to claim strong by beating a guy who is just on his own doing his thing, you later got the beating you wanted and now you are shocked he did it. Women are the most confusing creatures on this earth ���"

Watch the video HERE see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/girl-slaps-kicks-and-hits-guy-in-class.html
Your website loads too slowly, bounce rate will kill it.

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Boldtrust(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
oladele00:
Silly boy! you wan kill me with laf! Why you no apply for transfer?

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by GentleSecret(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
cool then who was doing the shooting?

U said 800000 views?? Purpose achieved. undecided
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Boldtrust:
I watched the video 15 times! It has a happy ending��� grin grin

Very happy ending grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin

Smack down Vs Raw.
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by santos012(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
kingxsamz:

Those ones are not guys. They're sissy's.
Na those type of guys go sit down dey watch telemundo.
no be small telemundu lolzzzz
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by APCsupporter: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
kingxsamz:

Those ones are not guys. They're sissy's.
Na those type of guys go sit down dey watch telemundo.

It's not always though. An elite Female UFC fighter would beat any average man. If we include those ladies on steroids then its even worse
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by StellarDewusi: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.