Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money (23656 Views)

How Safe And Effective Is Pandoro And Ori omo Mixture / Natural Herbs, Pandoro & Oriamo For Dick Enlargement / I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by luminouz(m): 2:44am On Mar 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Sure I know that.. Just to see how long he will keep fooling himself..
I grew up with alagbo people in a typical market setting
N what's ur opinion about it??
The alagbo people are fakers or what
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 08, 2019
packeging:

I bought the dry one
And moreover if you don’t believe, at least it is not your dick I want to enlarge
do u gwt Hot anytime u use it?
it worka for sum ppl, it doesnt for some ppl. it didnt work for me but my roomate that stole d remaining now have a weapon of mass destruction.. i canmot laugh.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 08, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

You have no idea
y shy
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Exactly..many products out there work but only for about 45 mins. I can only recommend 3 products sold in Nigeria that give permanent gains.

just say u wanna market ur product

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Zombicmodz: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2019
camobri:
just say u wanna market ur product

I don't need to.
It sell itself like hot cakes !
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by ghettochild4u(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2019
luminouz:

N what's ur opinion about it??
The alagbo people are fakers or what
That pandoro leaves makes dick bigger..
They prey on those who r gullible...
If am selling Pandoro n u come to me... Should I ask what u wanna use it for??
Hell No
I have got no right to ask
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by luminouz(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Hell No
Ok..got u

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by luminouz(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2019
camobri:
it worka for sum ppl, it doesnt for some ppl. it didnt work for me but my roomate that stole d remaining now have a weapon of mass destruction.. i canmot laugh.
How did u prepare urs
Ori amo and what Pandoro leaves or the fruit?
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Lekan1o1: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Zombicmodz:

I will pm you a link

OK have u?
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Lekan1o1: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
camobri:

Really? Are u serious it worked for him?
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Zombicmodz: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lekan1o1:

OK have u?

You didn't get my PM ?
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Lekan1o1: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Zombicmodz:

You didn't get my PM ?

Let me recheck, I checked last night

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by teejhaay: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
How can I get this thing done too?
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
packeging:
I just made my pandoro and ori amo with small money and I have been using it for a week now it works fine though
u should av use "ori amo"d original ori
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Isaacalive: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Guday #Packaging : Pls how do u prepare ur Pandoro and Ori-Amo. Is it dry pandoro or fresh, leave or fruit. Pls response ASAP.
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 21, 2019
packeging:
I just made my pandoro and ori amo with small money and I have been using it for a week now it works fine though
how old are you? I think it works depending on age
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 21, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Exactly..many products out there work but only for about 45 mins. I can only recommend 3 products sold in Nigeria that give permanent gains.

u just wanna market your product by discrediting others
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by luminouz(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2019
camobri:

how old are you? I think it works depending on age
Care to elaborate
Cuz everyone says pandoro...is it the leaves or the fruit
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Zombicmodz: 9:00pm On May 21, 2019
camobri:

u just wanna market your product by discrediting others

85% of the products on jumia and jiji do NOT work.

That's a fact.
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by hmuhammad(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2019
luminouz:

How did u prepare urs
Ori amo and what Pandoro leaves or the fruit?
I heard its the fruit o
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by luminouz(m): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2019
hmuhammad:
I heard its the fruit o
Wow...but so many conflicting reports.. Some say it works,others say it doesn't...who to believe na....if this can be done and proven,I can make serious money from it o...
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by hmuhammad(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2019
luminouz:

Wow...but so many conflicting reports.. Some say it works,others say it doesn't...who to believe na....if this can be done and proven,I can make serious money from it o...
heard it works perfectly for breast enlargement. It might work for male organ enlargement, who knows?
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by luminouz(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
hmuhammad:
heard it works perfectly for breast enlargement. It might work for male organ enlargement, who knows?
Who cares about breast enlargement... I wanna target those men who want to increase their diicks,that's where the money is...some wives too will want their husbands to have it bigger...its a fvcking goldmine grin
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by DelilahMakinde(f): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
hmuhammad:

See question.

Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by hmuhammad(m): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

Who cares about breast enlargement... I wanna target those men who want to increase their diicks,that's where the money is...some wives too will want their husbands to have it bigger...its a fvcking goldmine grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy bad guy
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by hmuhammad(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

See question.
so you did this to your boobs
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by Frankicent(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Sure, 100% . I wouldn't recommend any steroid or hormone for the reason I gave above.

pm too
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by luminouz(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
hmuhammad:
cheesy cheesy cheesy bad guy
Abi na...just tell me if u know the recipe that works oooooo!!! cheesy
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by stillseth: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Which one is ori-amo? Is it different from the regular ori?
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by hmuhammad(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

Abi na...just tell me if u know the recipe that works oooooo!!! cheesy
Pandoro works na, give it a trial
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by hmuhammad(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Hell No
fruits or leaves Its fruit my brother
Re: I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money by hmuhammad(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Zombicmodz:

I will pm you a link
lets see the link

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.