Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Relocation To Barbados - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation To Barbados (1423 Views)

Want To Migrate From Nigeria To Barbados / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / Moving To Barbados. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation To Barbados by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Visa was denied today and i have not been myself lately. Spending money and time and i dont know why theyd behave so.

Anyways i am not annoyed now And i have some questions i want to ask. Barbados is visa Free isnt it ?
Since it is , its still in the Americas hence I want to migrate there since I have some remote job waiting for me and the recruiter advises that I notify him should I relocate to another country. Do you think its a good fit (Relocating to Barbados)? Kindly advise.
Re: Relocation To Barbados by brainbox80: 1:57am On Mar 07, 2019
gimakon:
Visa was denied today and i have not been myself lately. Spending money and time and i dont know why theyd behave so.

Anyways i am not annoyed now And i have some questions i want to ask. Barbados is visa Free isnt it ?
Since it is , its still in the Americas hence I want to migrate there since I have some remote job waiting for me and the recruiter advises that I notify him should I relocate to another country. Do you think its a good fit (Relocating to Barbados)? Kindly advise.
SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING MOVING TO BARBADOS TOO. BOSS, WHAT'S THE VISA THING YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, I HAD THOUGHT IT'S A VISA FREE STATE FOR NIGERIANS? MORE SO, DO WE REALLY HAVE NIGERIANS OVER THERE, CAN THEY HELP RECEIVE A BROTHER? WELL, MAYBE YOU CAN HELP A BROTHER WITH ANY USEFUL INFOMATION PLS COS I STRONGLY DESIRE TO LEAVE BEFORE APRIL ENDS
Re: Relocation To Barbados by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 07, 2019
brainbox80:
SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING MOVING TO BARBADOS TOO. BOSS, WHAT'S THE VISA THING YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, I HAD THOUGHT IT'S A VISA FREE STATE FOR NIGERIANS? MORE SO, DO WE REALLY HAVE NIGERIANS OVER THERE, CAN THEY HELP RECEIVE A BROTHER? WELL, MAYBE YOU CAN HELP A BROTHER WITH ANY USEFUL INFOMATION PLS COS I STRONGLY DESIRE TO LEAVE BEFORE APRIL ENDS

You just need to have good cash as balance with you. Travel return tickets and hotel reservations.
But I don't like how the immigration treats Nigerians and Jamaicans. You just need to have good cash to show the immigration officials that you are capable. Nigerians day always savi how to represent badly. Should you have a remote job, maybe you are good to go then, at least you would be financially buoyant to live there
Re: Relocation To Barbados by brainbox80: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
gimakon:

You just need to have good cash as balance with you. Travel return tickets and hotel reservations.
But I don't like how the immigration treats Nigerians and Jamaicans. You just need to have good cash to show the immigration officials that you are capable. Nigerians day always savi how to represent badly. Should you have a remote job, maybe you are good to go then, at least you would be financially buoyant to live there
My major issue is someone that can pick me up in such a strange land. Can you assist in this area? How about you chat me up in whatsapp with this number: 08133845035
Re: Relocation To Barbados by Adezworld(m): 12:36am On Sep 30, 2019
Pls am thinking about moving to Barbados, what are the documents I need to move

(1) (Reply)

Delay In Spain Visa Application / How To Route You Ticket To Guyana Without Transit Visa / If You Cannot Cook, Please Do Not Open A Nigerian Restaurant Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.