Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

How I Scale Through The Last Administration(4 Years) And Plan To Excel In This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Scale Through The Last Administration(4 Years) And Plan To Excel In This (606 Views)

The Two Things You Need To Excel In 2021. / Know The Reasons Why A Lot Of Bakeries Shut Down And How To Scale Through / Best Small Scale Investment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Scale Through The Last Administration(4 Years) And Plan To Excel In This by newinsta: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
I have noticed that there are some valuable "skills" that if you have will make you relevant irrespective of where you find yourself or which administration is in power, I am going to highlight just a few(the three most important skills needed) they are:
1. Connections (People skills, networking, man know man): Coming from a science background, and having been trained to approach every situation logically, I was shocked after leaving school that nobody ever taught me how important this people skill is, it so important that I have to make it number one here, while looking for job after my NYSC, I noticed that people I am more qualified, and better skilled than are occupying positions, after doing a background check I came to the realization that they know somebody who can help, and they are earlier and better informed.
I am talking about having plenty friends but having quality connections that are helpful, especially within and around your profession, families, friends, clubs etc.
2. Outstanding: I may not put it correctly, but I mean being exceptional with what you do, being a baddass, at the very top of your game. Don’t just be skilled be the best at your chosen craft, profession or business, I like the way Earl Nightingale explains it, he said “No matter the economic hardship is in a country all of the industries do not come down crashing, even in recession people still earn across the industries, those who can earn used to be and are still those at the very top” a good mechanic, barber, tailor, teacher, banker will still be relevant irrespective of the economic situation only the bottom mediocre are looser, so up your game, time and space will not permit me to give live instances.
3. Control: You can call this self-control, I like this skill because it is the union of the above two, there are those few times when you do everything correct but yet to see the desired result, this is when emotional control becomes useful, beyond that there is also financial control, like do not buy "I pass my neighbor" because everyone has an AC generator, I can go on to state several examples, it is more important taking your finances serious in times like this.
As usual I do not drop a post here without substance and it will not be fair if I do not mention Insta Invest as one of my secrets to surviving the harsh economy these few years, therefore I am going to help quite a number of people to get started with Insta invest(5k each), I am not new to this I have done that in the past.
For my offer follow this link http://www.instainvest.com.ng/investors/register.php?email=thelaw111@gmail.com send your act num to 0 8 1 09076869 (whatsapp only) after registration.
Let me answer some of the frequently asked question.
1. How much can I invest? a minimum of 5k but I will recommend you go higher if you can
2. How much will I get in return? strictly depends on how much you invest.
3. When do I get paid? Every working day
4. When can I withdraw? Anytime outside the incubation period.
5. Why is my account still not active after you transferred money to me? Every new account must make a direct deposit before it can be activated meaning this does not affect existing account.
6. Where can I find my account number? login to your dashboard
Any other question visit the company's home page, or faq page or send them an email. Bless you
Re: How I Scale Through The Last Administration(4 Years) And Plan To Excel In This by newinsta: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
I tried as much to be succinct with the points I made above, for clarification you may ask a specific question in the comment, so that I can elaborate

(1) (Reply)

NSE Performance Q1-2019: C & I Leasing Gains 349% As Stocks End 1st Quarter Red / Gov. Akeredolu For Dubai's 9th Annual Investment Meeting / Access To Finance Is The Biggest Problem Of SME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.