Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) (29956 Views)

Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) / Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by droptrend205: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
It's just few months to beginning of Rainfall, Just a little down pour of rain flood the street of Iju ishaga in lagos state, As residents are forced to stay indoor due to high rise in water level in the area.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/hilarious-flood-takes-off-the-street-of-lagos-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by droptrend205: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Davash222(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
One of the disadvantages of staying in Lagos island.

10 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Odetokun3(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hmm
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lagos is overrated.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
The rain blew away my cars roof... sad

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by logtrend52: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin
grayht:

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by saints2(f): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Next Level Lagos...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
EKO aromi sa legbegbe. Abandon ship guys lol

[img]https://i./1jLO.gif[/img]

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by freemanbubble: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
cucumbae:
Lagos is overrated.

Bros seriously Lagos is overrated and a shitttt hole

The whole of Lagos have always been a shiiit hole. Whether main land or island

Went there as a Bini boy last year. In fact it was the day that tanker explosion happened
And i must tell you Lagos is overrated. Too dirty and noisy.

When i entered Abuja same last year November because i wanted an instant passport because there was no booklet in Edo state that was when i knew the difference between Abuja and Lagos

It was even more obvious to me that Edo was actually bigger than Lagos. It took like forever to leave Edo land when you are going to Abuja. All those Edo north was like forever. So Lagos is just one small shiiit hole place that is overcrowded.
Abuja was just organised. Every body just dey organised. Big boys
No noise. I come down from motor na one gentle man approach me ask me say if i need a car drop

But in Lagos i was hearing rubbish like owo da. The conductors and drivers were speaking Yoruba non stop. No body even approach me for car drop. I was looking for where to hide my head and make call because the whole area was noisy

Abuja is too good to be compared with that shiiit hole called lagos

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by moderatorr1: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by nijabazaar: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
So much for a metropolis

Over-rated , noisy, dingy concrete jungle meant for the mediocre angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Davash222:

iju/ishaga is not island

19 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
this one pass PH. time to start canoe biz in lag

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Samade7: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
grayht:

i guess u are a footballer, police or politician.

3 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Justinlean02(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
cucumbae:
Lagos is overrated.
You just brought the words right out of my mouth...

16 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by BlackfireX: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Glorified slum

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by shitholenation: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is lagos.
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lagos State , the jagaban of all other states

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Christophorus(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
The Nigerian government will not wake from it's misplaced priorities until there's a disaster that poses a national emergency. Nigeria and wisdom are as far as the earth is from the sky.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Everything Jagajaga......Eedris Abdulkareem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Femich18(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Davash222:
This is not even island but the Mainland, If it was the island even the guy taking the shot would have been carried away

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Davash222:

Iju ishaga na mainland

3 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Na next level flood be this oo grin

4 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
We can often be our own worst enemies...
All those plastic bottles you see there are primarily what clogs up the drains. sad

8 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by emeejinsm: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
I hope is not next level flood grin

5 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Today's rain no be here!
it was so much that everywhere was flooded. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by OmoManU: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Blame it on Ambode

That's why Fashola would always remain a better administrator, during Fashola's time, as the rain is coming like this, Fashola would have started clearing drainages and canals but this big head prefers window dressing projects to impactful projects. Tho by Nigerian standard, he still does much than most Governors o but Lagos always need something far better

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seized Passport At US Embassy Abuja / Fun Places To Visit This Christmas In Lagos - Photos / Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.