Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter (4048 Views)

I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) / The BAYUBARS Method of Online Wealth...To Be Deleted Soon (A Must Read) / Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by exlinkleads(f): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter - Thai Millionaire Declares

A Thailand Millionaire has promised to transfer his wealth to any man willing to marry his daughter. The man purportedly "selling his virgin daughter" for £240,000 says his future son-in-law must meet three important requirements before he can hand over his daughter.

Arnon Rodthong, 58, is frustrated that Karnsita, 26, is still single while helping to run the family business in Chumphon province, southern Thailand. While local custom dictates a man should pay a dowry and university graduate Karnsita would command a high fee, Mr Rodthong has waved the payment. Instead he said he will give his future son-in-law 10m Thai baht (240,000 GBP) plus they will have a stake in his sprawling durian farm valued at several millions of pounds. He will also marry his daughter, who speaks English and Chinese fluently.

Mr Rodthong said there are also no restrictions on what nationally the successful applicant should be. But his top three requirements are:

"He doesn't have to be that smart - just able to read and write. Please don't bring your degrees to cluster the house."

"Hard working and not lazy."

"Stingy about money and loves durian."

Mr Rodthong owns a durian farm and the centre processes some 50 tonnes of it every day. His farm is the biggest in the region. He added: '"I want someone to take care of my business and make it last. I don't want a person with a bachelor's, or master's or philosopher's degree. I want a diligent man. I just want someone with a hard-working attitude. That's all.

"As soon as I have an in-law, I will give up all my assets to him." The wealthy Buddhist, who loves golds amulets, also owns property and land across the region.

Oya - guys, see money oooooo

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2019/03/i-will-transfer-my-wealth-to-any-man.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
I'm getting that Thai visa mehn...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by DaniDani(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Where's Thailand embassy in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by irumole1975: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Abeg how much is the Visa. I'M asking for a friend

3 Likes

Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by bomasek(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Where the High Commission dey for 9ja

2 Likes

Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Continue thinking with your penis you hear, there is a reason she isn't married, and trust me you wouldn't want to be her servant.
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by jidobaba(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Amakavula:
Continue thinking with your penis you hear, there is a reason she isn't married, and trust me you wouldn't want to be her servant.
Let me guess... She's a snake girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by faith551(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
I just saw this girl in my sleep last night, and a voice from somewhere called out and said the exact phrase, "My son, here is your missing rib"
Guess am going to Thailand.
#damn, looks like she's even busty

2 Likes

Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by MrDojo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
faith551:
I just saw this girl in my sleep last night, and a voice from somewhere called out and said the exact phrase, "My son, here is your missing rib"
Guess am going to Thailand.
#damn, looks like she's even busty

grin wink cheesy
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by faith551(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
MrDojo:

grin wink cheesy

Guy am packing my bags already. I was thinking I was going to see one ugly looking girl.
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by MrDojo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
faith551:

Guy am packing my bags already. I was thinking I was going to see one ugly looking girl.

My guy, before you reach there ehn, the line for don enter 12 million people ooo... cheesy grin But, the package still get as e be. She never old, she fine, she go school and people no they come her way.... cheesy grin Omo shey dis guy no wan harvest people kidney?
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by West601(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
exlinkleads:
I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter - Thai Millionaire Declares

A Thailand Millionaire has promised to transfer his wealth to any man willing to marry his daughter. The man purportedly "selling his virgin daughter" for £240,000 says his future son-in-law must meet three important requirements before he can hand over his daughter.

Arnon Rodthong, 58, is frustrated that Karnsita, 26, is still single while helping to run the family business in Chumphon province, southern Thailand. While local custom dictates a man should pay a dowry and university graduate Karnsita would command a high fee, Mr Rodthong has waved the payment. Instead he said he will give his future son-in-law 10m Thai baht (240,000 GBP) plus they will have a stake in his sprawling durian farm valued at several millions of pounds. He will also marry his daughter, who speaks English and Chinese fluently.

Mr Rodthong said there are also no restrictions on what nationally the successful applicant should be. But his top three requirements are:

"He doesn't have to be that smart - just able to read and write. Please don't bring your degrees to cluster the house."

"Hard working and not lazy."

"Stingy about money and loves durian."

Mr Rodthong owns a durian farm and the centre processes some 50 tonnes of it every day. His farm is the biggest in the region. He added: '"I want someone to take care of my business and make it last. I don't want a person with a bachelor's, or master's or philosopher's degree. I want a diligent man. I just want someone with a hard-working attitude. That's all.

"As soon as I have an in-law, I will give up all my assets to him." The wealthy Buddhist, who loves golds amulets, also owns property and land across the region.

Oya - guys, see money oooooo

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2019/03/i-will-transfer-my-wealth-to-any-man.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala
I chop my hand...
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by Tiimy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Thailand things
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by Annnonymous: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Amakavula:

Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by faith551(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
MrDojo:

My guy, before you reach there ehn, the line for don enter 12 million people ooo... cheesy grin But, the package still get as e be. She never old, she fine, she go school and people no they come her way.... cheesy grin Omo shey dis guy no wan harvest people kidney?

Guy I dont care, am only trying to obey the voice from my dreams. Is nt like am even using the kidney
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by Savagedawg: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Her pussy looks so good... Osho free
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by Jeferious: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Annnonymous:

Is it your joystick??
Thailand here I come
The babe dey fear say im no go see prick wey go service am as all man wan port to Thailand.

1 Like

Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by LexngtonSteele: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Old story...but i am in!
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
It's true ooo shocked shocked

I no fit do am sha. I'm not a gold digging asshole angry. Like the guys above me angry
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by rex444(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Eat your smelly durian and chow tofu
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
jidobaba:

Let me guess... She's a snake girl.
Even if Na Anaconda, no prob

1 Like

Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by Kobicove(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Maybe she's a spoilt brat that's why no one has married her yet
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by habsydiamond(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
All of Una won go collect visa marry girl wey Una no know... I pity Una condition oo.. the father David say all of Una be gold diggers... So make una forget am.
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
Demand for Thai visa will be on the rise now. grin
Re: I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter by kingPhidel(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Thailand visa yaf finish so they said. Lmao

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Make Her Marry Me? / Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? / How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.