Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Need A Canada Work Permit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Canada Work Permit Visa (2194 Views)

Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira? / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Canada Work Permit Visa by WisemasterBizWd: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hi , I am really interested in Canada visa processing and work permit, but am looking for a trust and tested Agent that can process it for me.
I will love or prefer payment after my visa is granted(will only pay for application fee and other necessary fees) and agent feewill be paid after my visa is granted.

Also I need agent that can get me a Job and accomdation over there.

Or

anybody leaving in canada that is willing to accommodate me.

Kindly call or what app me on 09060003646.thank u
Re: I Need A Canada Work Permit Visa by matuskyoo7(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Guy take am easy, na next level travel be this

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Canada Work Permit Visa by otosa(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
My guy, is like u are reading my mind. Me-self want leave oooo.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Canada Work Permit Visa by AngelicBeing: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
WisemasterBizWd:
Hi , I am really interested in Canada visa processing and work permit, but am looking for a trust and tested Agent that can process it for me.
I will love or prefer payment after my visa is granted(will only pay for application fee and other necessary fees) and agent feewill be paid after my visa is granted.

Or

Hian. agent ke, you better go to either the Canadian skilled workers program / student thread or visit visa thread and do it yourself as regards visa application or else get ready to be flogged with koboko laden with chilly pepper by visa agents and they will use your money to drink beer, carry slay Queens and take you to the cleaners, election has ended in Nigeria, there is hunger in the land and agents are waiting for people like you to flog with koboko just like the one in the pictures below shocked

11 Likes

Re: I Need A Canada Work Permit Visa by WisemasterBizWd: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kindly call
Re: I Need A Canada Work Permit Visa by WisemasterBizWd: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
.Hi , I am really interested in Canada visa processing and work permit, but am looking for a trust and tested Agent that can process it for me.

Or

Kindly call or what app me on 09060003646.thank u.
Re: I Need A Canada Work Permit Visa by WisemasterBizWd: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Need A Canada Work Permit Visa by graceajunwa: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hi, I need ur sincere advice pls. am a lawyer my husband n i are both civil servants with two kids under ages 3 and 4. we are planning towards migrating to canada we have made some contact and was promised a job but under unskilled and semi skilled worker. our plan is to leave the country then when we stabilized we can study further to get a good job under skilled worker while in canada since its an opportunity for our children to get better education and live a relatively good life. will it be wise to resign our jobs to venture for this. we are not looking at money for now but belive in future things will get better. thnks
Re: I Need A Canada Work Permit Visa by rikkirose: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
When it comes to handling cases in foreign countries, you ought to know that each nation's lawful framework has its own subtleties. In the event that an underlying detachment request is documented in Canada, for instance, companions are precluded from propelling procedures anyplace else. And here in Ukraine, there is another set of difficulties. In any case, strict planning is an unquestionable requirement and hiring a competent attorney is a must in most cases: https://goldmann.group/en/ and should be done as quickly as possible.
Re: I Need A Canada Work Permit Visa by WisemasterBizWd: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2019
.Hi , I am really interested in Canada visa processing and work permit, but am looking for a trust and tested Agent that can process it for me.

Or

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer In The UK And Germany, Which One Should I Choose? / Advice Which Country Can I Enta Right Now With 4m ? / Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.