Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) (51122 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Takes His Campaign To Lagos: Pictures & Video / Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) / Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by SultanYoung: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
ngoxievergreen:
does it mean that APC in lagos knows what we online people does not know? this APC desperation proves one thing, igbos are very key to whoever that will take over the Alausa house in Ikeja. it is obvious igbos are very important in lagos cheesy
yeap even the most useless dog (nkita) has a better role to play to an akwaibomite
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by MyGeneration(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
No Igbo people, no Lagos. We determine everything here in Lagos
Una like trouble well well o. This post is provocative
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by noisy45(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
PDP will win Lagos who wants to bet that with me. Gov Ambode is currently the APC spoiler he will have his pound of flesh from tinubu mark my words
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by lumzybo: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lymasaba:
5million IBO vote grin
I shock too bros.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by StUriah(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:

See this one ... Swegbe
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by asobo: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
ngoxievergreen:
does it mean that APC in lagos knows what we online people does not know? this APC desperation proves one thing, igbos are very key to whoever that will take over the Alausa house in Ikeja. it is obvious igbos are very important in lagos cheesy
The presidential elections in Lagos was rigged and PDP strong holds were also attacked. If INEC should conduct a credible election in Lagos PDP will win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Hugo7(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
HebronHF:
He knows APC will definitely win and he's actually looking for attention.
All these Oil men sef.
INEC chairman well-done sir

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Skiilashi(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Damage control.!!

The unfortunate thing,is that we igbos have decided not to vote in Lagos on Saturday

We will cook isi ewu and drink beer all through Saturday.

No be our blood they go take settle scores.

This will also have a negative impact for JK,as he was hoping for our votes b4.but we no wan die naaa
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Oricha79(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
H
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Hugo7(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
In politics no permanent friend or foe. so finally Uba has crossed over to APC, as expected. who knows YPP?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by tempex88(m): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
please is he same person as IFEANYI Ubah of YPP?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Oricha79(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lymasaba:
5million IBO vote grin
my brother it really weak me... that means Yoruba and other tribe did not registered as voters in Lagos then... chest beaters everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
ngoxievergreen:

No, they are only doing what a serious political party should do irrespective.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Igbos are now slaves to the Yorubas grin grin

Please note !!!
The correct spelling is
SCHOOL not SCHOOL.
Some people put the second O before the first O which is very wrong.
Very, very wrong!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by sweetgala(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
MxreR:
It was panic of losing Lagos that made APC and presidency hurriedly engaging Ifeanyi Uba to rescue Sanwolu from being defeated by PDP. It is believed that over 5 million Igbo voters in Lagos have swung in favor of PDP candidate in the 2019 gubernatorial election in Lagos.

APC is not leaving anything to chance as they believe that Igbo votes will make a lot of difference in this election. Ifeanyi Uba was spotted with the APC gubernatorial candidate since yesterday up until this afternoon, moving from different locations where they were seen pleading with Igbos to vote Sanwolu as their interest will be protected if he wins.

Whether or not Igbos in Lagos will accept their bait is still unknown. Presidency had earlier in the week spoken directly to the Capital Oil boss on phone twice, imploring him to try his possible best to swing Igbo votes in favor of Sanwolu.

Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria and any serious political party will like to covert it it to itself.

lalasticlala

There are only 6.5 million registered votes in Lagos state and only 5.5milion collected PVCs so how is it possible to have 5million Igbo voters in Lagos. I reckon there are less than 700K registered Igbo voters in Lagos state. At that only 75% of them are going to vote and of that only 80% are guaranteed to vote for PDP.

Can we stop spreading false information and putting the Igbos in Lagos at a socio-political disadvantage.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by VirginFinder: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
The pigs from the yeast can so make up useless stories and statistics just to form relevant.

5 million Igbo voters kor 10 million Igbo voters ni.

Ifeanyi Uba is a hustler!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by sweetgala(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
ngoxievergreen:

It doesn't mean a thing, Sanwo-Olu is a grassroots man and he has been actively canvassing votes across all ethnic and socio-political groups in Lagos, he has been talking with the Hausa leaders and securing those votes too. Sanwo understands politics in a way Ambode doesn't and I feel he is the man who would displace Tinubu in Lagos politics.
Before now Martin Agbaso has meet with Sanwo Olu 2 weeks ago, from what I've gathered the big Igbo/PDP players in Lagos are for Sanwo-Olu.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
They said Igbos are not relevant and they have been running around seeking ways to get Igbo votes through patronage.

Thank God Igbos are not Yoruba moslems, if Ifeanyi like make him sleep for the houses of all Igbo people in Lagos, an Igbo man will vote for who he wants to vote.

I like Sanwo-olu for personally reasons but I don't think my brothers will stand with someone that is a puppet.

what
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by sweetgala(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
They said Igbos are not relevant and they have been running around seeking ways to get Igbo votes through patronage.

Thank God Igbos are not Yoruba moslems, if Ifeanyi like make him sleep for the houses of all Igbo people in Lagos, an Igbo man will vote for who he wants to vote.

I like Sanwo-olu for personally reasons but I don't think my brothers will stand with someone that is a puppet.

You and your fellow 31 odes might as well throw your votes in the lagoon. Sanwo lo ni eko

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by BabaO2: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
MxreR:

do you have the election results already?
It is not brainy
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by lx3as(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
MxreR:
It was panic of losing Lagos that made APC and presidency hurriedly engaging Ifeanyi Uba to rescue Sanwolu from being defeated by PDP. It is believed that over 5 million Igbo voters in Lagos have swung in favor of PDP candidate in the 2019 gubernatorial election in Lagos.

APC is not leaving anything to chance as they believe that Igbo votes will make a lot of difference in this election. Ifeanyi Uba was spotted with the APC gubernatorial candidate since yesterday up until this afternoon, moving from different locations where they were seen pleading with Igbos to vote Sanwolu as their interest will be protected if he wins.

Whether or not Igbos in Lagos will accept their bait is still unknown. Presidency had earlier in the week spoken directly to the Capital Oil boss on phone twice, imploring him to try his possible best to swing Igbo votes in favor of Sanwolu.

Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria and any serious political party will like to covert it it to itself.

lalasticlala

You people can beat chest die!

And your mouths will surely put you in serious trouble in the SW.
You have been crying and wailing like babies that disruption in a single pooling point amounts to disfranchisement of Igbos but your 5 state, with rigging, could only produced 1.6 million votes for your Fulani lord.

Igbos have 5 million voters in Lagos out of 6 million voters and you don't have shame that hundreds of remaining Yoruba voters (according to your chest beating and lies) have been producing governors since you have been known to always vote PDP. They even stopped 5 million of you from voting! Your cup will soon full and day of reckoning is almost here.

Continue to open thread upon thread, a day is coming when you all will feel the other side of Yorubas; It's almost here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by princenaira(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
HebronHF:
He knows APC will definitely win and he's actually looking for attention.
All these Oil men sef.

Did you actually read the post or are you among the almajiris that only watch picture??
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by sweetgala(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
LandOwners:
Hmmmmmmmm..
Damage control....

What happened at okota during the president / senate elections was an eyesore.
It was as if the thugs concentrated on the polling units where igbos are based and started intimidating and harassing them.

The okota is an issue is local to that area, it was an issue of the federal house elections.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by sweetgala(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
jaxxy:
I believe Lagos shud respect the Igbo’s more to be honest. They are one of their biggest investors.

And I’m glad sanwolu understands and has mutual respect for Igbos. He is not divisive.

what should they now do about the Ijebus/ Egbas and the Hausa mallams that move millions daily
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by collybright58(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

With or without Igbo APC will win Saturday governorship election mark my words, if you decided not to vote APC because you tag one person whatever name. It is visible to the blinds and audible to the deaf that Lagos is moving forward since 1999 and I'm sure majority of you guys don't hold your governors accountable back home, we know and see what is happening from those states.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by allisso: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
so Tinubu could need them 'Okoro 's votes
lol
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by T9ksy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Of course, you do shocked but we yorubas run the city and can deport your silly lil' arses at will, back to your erosion-ravage mud hamlets

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Mccullum: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Over 5million igbo voters indeed, as if they are more than Yorubas and other tribes in Lagos..

Eighter they like it or not Sanwo-Olu is our governor

All these is just a diplomatic move and to assign Uba in order to confirm his loyalty for APC by persuading them because their vote can't defeat APC in Lagos State.... But peace is paramount for our co-existence in post elections period.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Okuda(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
so what they said was true..this guy should forget it... lol
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by eebraa(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
5m ibo voters? Why didn't an ibo person contest for governor in Lagos?Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by lx3as(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
ngoxievergreen:

The guy is wise enough to protect his investment.
Only you with no single investment there will be beating chest on faceless forum.
Are you saying APC, a national party, should not associate with any Igbo man?
Your eyes will clear after Saturday's elections whether all Igbos (as they always do) vote for PDP or not. PDP can only win Lagos with Yorubas' votes. upon all Igbos' noise in 2015 Lagos elections, Yorubas votes for PDP multiply that of Igbos' many times; u can get in touch with INEC to find out. You think it's igbo that is rejecting APC in Oyo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions / N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.