Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo (150477 Views)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by emmytemmy: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hmmmm.next pls
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ayanfe29(f): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
rachealfst:
Cc:
MhizFavour , gaf2k ,
arise1015 ( m ), Tafeko,
walterterri555 ( m ), layinka25, connectadex ( m ),
Olorichubbie ( f ), Treasurewamiri( f ), faith551 ( m ),
Amenaghwon, Misternas89 ( m ), Diamondmae ,
Ridwan0100 ( m ), MrMacinterchi1 ( m ),
Tywo244 ( m ), Finegirl23 , mendel04 ( m ), fredagu,
hardeydun ( f ), Adebabanla , Ayanfe29 ( f ),
temicyborg ( m ), Lesky3 ( m ), nuhamz1
You are all invited.

Present Ma.... enjoying the story with chilled kunu and Masa.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
queenitee:
What's wrong with this Ademide girl self? undecided

Remember the title is Pastorzoned
This is like friend zone the way I do to you grin
Sweet popcorn for you dear

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
waaaaat!!! president abi u dy mad ni? can't d pastor serve himself? I know dts what will be going through Ademide mind. op u are doing a nice work keep it up

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by mhizcutie(f): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
I didn't see my name bt I invited my self!
Presido! Presido! Presido! How many times did I call you?

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by nastynic(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks for this gift.
its not just a story, its like a moral instruction book, a guide to a better relationship with both God and Man,
a guide to building a christian home.
More grace, inspiration,money and Gods love in your life Ma'am

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nogodye(m): 5:14am On Mar 13, 2019
Aunty rachealfst will make a good preacher.Register for Bible school now.Lols.Thanks for the message passed across in the last update.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2019
nastynic:
Thanks for this gift.
its not just a story, its like a moral instruction book, a guide to a better relationship with both God and Man,
a guide to building a christian home.
More grace, inspiration,money and Gods love in your life Ma'am
Amen in Jesus name. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:22am On Mar 13, 2019
Nogodye:
Aunty rachealfst will make a good preacher.Register for Bible school now.Lols.Thanks for the message passed across in the last update.
You be should for God to call me first nau....lol. Thanks anyway.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2019
Dedication:
nastynic, Nogody, genius43, mhizcutie, Ayanfe29, emmytemmy, Kaycee9242

The sisters who are in charge of serving the refreshments have started serving. Ademide and Adeola who are now part of the youth executives we’re also part of the people in charge of serving.
“Sis Ademide! Please, help me serve Pastor David” Youth President said.
“Sir!
“I said…..
“I heard what you said sir but I’m busy with…..
“Sis Ademide, leave whatever you are doing and please attend to him. Thank you” he said and left.
She rushed to her sister for help. “Adeola, please help me”
“What is it?”
“The youth president instructed me to serve the pastor……
“And what are you still doing here” She said given her a face.
“Adeola don’t do this to me. You know I’m not cut out for things like this. I’m not a Pastoish person”
“So it’s my own calling to serve Pastors abi. My friend just go before the President comes back and find you here” Adeola said snobbishly
“If you can’t help me. I’ll tell one of the sisters to help me serve him”
“Ehn! What did you just say, if you send someone and they poison him. You will be the prime suspect”
“Ah! Who will want to poison the Pastor”
“Here comes the President” Adeola grinned.
“Sis Ademide! You are still here!” Youth President queried.
“I…. I.....
“She wants to send someone else” Adeola said.
“Seriously! I purposely delegated that assignment to you because I know you well, are you not Deacon Adetula’s daughter and Bro Dayo sister?”
She nodded. “You think I’ll just send any sister over there!”
“That’s why I told my sister to help me out since I’m busy” She defended.
“Your sister’s hand is more tied than yours, you can still leave what you are doing that’s the reason why I sent you and not your sister. Now go pack his refreshment and leave now!” Youth President said with a note of finality. He returned back to the auditorium. The guy can be bossy at times.
Ademide knew she disobeyed him once when he asked her to come see him in his office. She took her scarf sway it around her neck using it to cover her head and face. Making her face half covered.
Ademide left and pack some refreshment for Pastor David as she was told. She deliberately didn’t put water. She doesn’t know maybe she’s trying to punish the youth president for giving such a task to her or maybe she wanted her Pastor to go thirsty.
She got to the front sit where the Pastor was sitting with other youth Pastor including the President who was sitting next to Pastor David.
“God please don’t let him recognize my face” She said in her mind.
She placed the pack on the glass table in front of Pastor David and placed each item on the table from the pack. She wasn’t smiling. She just greeted the Pastor with a straight face.
“Thanks Sis. Ademide!” Pastor David said to her not smiling either.
“What!” She almost said that out loud. “How on Earth did he recognize me!” She said to herself. Still thinking of what to say next to the Pastor, she heard the youth President’s voice.
“You didn’t bring water?” She looked up and removed the scarf since it didn’t work.
“You shouldn’t have sent me this kind of errands, I don’t like it” that was the reply she wished she gave him regardless of the presence of Pastor David but she changed her mind.
“I packed juice, I’m not sure if he’ll need water” she replied the youth president as if she didn’t do it intentionally.
“Really! And I’m sure you are planning to wed anytime soon, so if you serve your husband, you won’t give him water to drink. Ehn” The President who is already married queried her.
Pastor David smiled. “Just let her be”
“Pastor, see what we are still discussing we need to groom this sisters o”
“Please pack it back” Pastor said to Ademide.
“Sir!” she exclaimed.
“I’m so sorry Pastor, she’ll go and get the water” Youth President apologized on her behalf.
“Far from it, trust me I’m not cross with her”
“Pack it back” Youth President instructed.
She bent down and started packing. Pastor David whispered into her ears. “Ademide, I know you did this intentionally”
She was shocked but pulled herself together. Pastor David stood up.
“ I hope my work here is done?” he asked the Youth President.
“Yes sir, it’s an honour to have you in our midst sir” he replied.
“I’ll take my leave now, you all enjoy the rest of the program” he said and shook hands with all the youth and Pastors on sit.
“Follow me” Pastor David said to Ademide who was already upstanding.
“Sir?”
“You heard me” he smiled and left. Some of the youth wants to walk him out but he told them not to bother including his PA.
“Christian you can stay back till the program is over” he said to his PA who was still enjoying every bit of the program. He left with Ademide walking behind him. Then suddenly he didn’t hear her footsteps. So he stopped and looked back.
“Why did you stop walking”
“Pastor, I followed you because I don’t want to disobey you in front of everyone. Please can I send someone to bring this to your office?”
“Ademide, No you can’t”
“Sir!” Ademide was surprised to hear him call her by her name without adding sister. She wished she could call him by his name too and shout the name David because she knew they’ll be of the same age range. “Is it because he is a Pastor and feels he can call her by her name! You are just two years older than me. Mr Pastor” She said in her mind.
“Ademide! Why did you cover your face with a scarf? You think I won’t recognize you right. You be in the front now while I follow you” he said and she reluctantly step in front of him while he followed.
They got to his office. His secretary stood up to greet him.
“Welcome sir”
“Thanks. Why are you still around, you should have close by now”
“I’m waiting for you to come back to the office, in case you need anything before I leave”
“You can leave”
“Sir, your… visitor”
“Don’t worry, you can leave. Someone will join us” Then she replied “Ok sir”
“Do you know her?” He asked his secretary.
“Is she not Bro Dayo's sister, who was supposed to see…..
“Yea, you remembered her”
“Sis Ademide right”
“Yes, good afternoon” Ademide greeted.
“I love that name that’s why I didn’t forget. I’m going to name my baby Ademide” She said caressing her baby bump.
“That’s nice. That means the baby is a girl” She nodded and smiled.
“See you tomorrow, my regards to your hubby” he said and entered his office while Ademide was still standing outside.
“Go in nau…” Bunmi said.
“I don’t want to, can you help me keep this in his office”
“I heard that” Pastor David said from his office. The door was opened and he was close to the door. So he heard her clearly.
Bunmi smiled and held Ademide's hand. “He doesn’t bite. Just go in”
“Ok. Thanks” She said and entered.
Pastor David opened his fridge and brought out a chilled bottle water. He drank the water to his satisfaction and place the bottle on the table.
“Where should I keep this?” she asked.
“Keep it or serve it?”
She didn’t say a word. She unpacked the refreshments and serve him. He was sitting on one of the exquisite sofas in the office.
“Can I leave now?”
“Do you hate me that much?”
“Sir?”
“So you wanted me to eat all this without water! Thank God I have water in my office”
“I…I
“You don’t need to say anything. Where is your brother?”
“He should be in the auditorium”
“Ok” He brought out his phone and placed a call.
“Bro Dayo, can you please come to my office. Your sister is with me”
“I’ll join you shortly sir” he said and the line went off.
“Your brother is on his way. So sit down and relax. Because you won’t leave here until I’m through eating”
She rolled her eyes. “Pastor, I have a program to attend”
“It’s just the question and answer section. If you have any question, ask me I’ll answer you”
“Ok, I have a question”
“I’m listening” he said confidently.
“What part of ‘I don’t want to be around you' didn’t you get Pastor David?”
“Ademide!” Adedayo shouted her sister's name as he walked in on them. He heard everything she said.
“You are here!” Pastor David said smiling.
“Pastor I’m very sorry sir. I don’t know what came over her lately”
“Don’t worry, I know her type. Just leave the two of us”
“Ademide, apologize to him, now!” Her brother commanded.
“I only asked him a question!”
“Geez! Are you for real?”
“Let her be. She’s just saying all that so I would let her go but I won’t. You can join me D1,let’s eat” he said and gestured for him to sit beside him. “Please get me a bottle of water in the fridge” he said to her.
She dragged her feet to get the bottle of water. Adedayo was just watching her sister with amazement.
“She hate me but I’ll make her like me by force. At least I have a known enemy for once in my life” Pastor David said jokingly.
“I’m not your enemy” she replied him.
“Ademide you are still talking? Pastor please let me call our sister. She’ll be looking for us by now” Adedayo called Adeola on phone and told her to come over to the Pastor David’s office when she’s through.
“Pastors office!” Adeola asked wondering what was going on.
“It’s your sister again” He informed.
“I thought as much. She was asked to serve Pastor David and ever since then, I haven’t seen her”
“She’s here with us at the Pastor’s office, you can join us here later” he said and she agreed to come when the program is over.
Pastor David and Adedayo started gisting. Ademide sat on her own fuming and the way she was fuming was cracking the men up. She wished her phone was with her but she left her things with Adeola.
“We are through, come and clear the table” Adedayo said now playing along since he realized Pastor David wants to give her sister a hard time.
“I thought you called Adeola, she will come and clear it” she said and they laughed again.
“What’s funny?” She asked at the top of her voice. Whatever the two is doing is really getting to her.
As if on cue Adeola walked in. She greeted the Pastor and stared at her sister who looked like an over pumped tyre that is ready to burst.
“Dear sis help them clear the table, they are waiting for you”
“Are you not the one who served them” Adeola questioned.
“Your sister doesn’t like me Sis Adeola”
“I’m sorry Pastor. We don’t know what came over her lately”
“It’s ok. You guys can leave now. At least I held Ademide here close to an hour and there’s nothing she could do about it” he said proudly.
“You won’t win next time. Good night Pastor. As for you two” She pointed at her siblings. “I’ll be in the car” Ademide said and left.
“She’s so rude. Did you here that?” Pastor David asked the baffled siblings.
They apologized again. But he said he loves the game. And he just started with her. The PA came in and some of the youth executives who came to thank him for gracing the occasion. They all left the office afterwards.

Ademide was waiting inside the car when her siblings showed up. They boarded the car and left the church. Adeola scolded her sister and threaten to report to their parents if she didn’t stop been rude to the Pastor. But Adedayo told her not to bother informing their parents based on what the Pastor said that he’ll handle her himself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by lonesome501(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2019
hmmm!! ademide,,all z well.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by kimoyo: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2019
I think Ademide is using the attitude to cover up her love for pastor David. I might be wrong though. Well done Rachael

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ayanfe29(f): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2019
Thanks for the mention ma'am.... I'm forced to believe that she's trying to be rude in order to show that not all ladies will fall at his feet. Well, let's see how long and far she can keep it going.

2 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Olabantu(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2019
Now Ademide is really pissing me off...thanks op for the woderful piece and the steady long updates

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2019
lol I like the way Ademide is giving the pastor tough time. not all ladies are cheap. Rachel u are talented all ur stories are always bomb!!

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by teel123(f): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2019
rachealfst, ah ah, since the days of ........, wrong number, anike,....

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
teel123:
rachealfst, ah ah, since the days of ........, wrong number, anike, ....
....I fell in love....Broken hedge. Lol.
I know it's been a while sis, the most important thing is that I'm back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by emmytemmy: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
hmmm, i tink d story has just started ooo.it seems ademide love pastor&she's just using dt attitude to cover up.anyway we shall c.mum toyin,next plssssssssss

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Blackween(f): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
I love this cat and dog game Ademide is playing with the pastor
Weldon Op, more grace to function

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by damselposh(f): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
I finally caught up with you guys.

Well-done OP and thanks for the dedication.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Blackween:
I love this cat and dog game Ademide is playing with the pastor

Weldon Op, more grace to function
Amen. Thanks.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by duruZed(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Good and lovely story, more effort and thanks for the story.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by skubido(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ayanfe29:
I'm forced to believe that she's trying to be rude in order to show that not all ladies will fall at his feet. Well, let.

Don't get this.. Maybe u can explain more

Cuz to me the pastor don't has her out or has feeling for her, maybe later sha o, but for nao tink is pastor to members tinz

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by skubido(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
emmytemmy:
it seems ademide love pastor&she's just using dt attitude to cover up.

How sure are you,

cuz the way she's behave don't show sign of love tinz

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nickibeauty(f): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
No invite mama am here sha
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nickibeauty:
No invite mama am here sha
I'm sorry. Welcome on board.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by nastynic(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Did someone just made my day? hell yeah!
thanks for the mention, i feel uplifted.
more cash, inspirition and everlasting blessings
less i forget,
Wole Soyinka called,
he said you stole the show!

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by mhizcutie(f): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thank you maam rachealfst for the mention

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
nastynic:
Did someone just made my day? hell yeah!
thanks for the mention, i feel uplifted.
more cash, inspirition and everlasting blessings
less i forget,
Wole Soyinka called,
he said you stole the show!
Aww....I'm blushing. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
CHAPTER 10
Some weeks later. Everyone came back from work and met Ademide crying. They all rally round her to know what was going on with her. Her mum, dad and sister persuaded her before she told them what happened to her.
“I’ve been sacked” She said and cried the more.
“What happened, did you do anything wrong?” Deacon Adetula asked.
“No, I didn’t. They sacked about 10 of their staff, the company is having some internal problems. So we were just asked to leave”
“It is well my daughter. God will provide another. Please stop crying” Mrs Adetula consoled her.
They all pet her. Her parent prayed for her that she will get another job. They encouraged her to count on them for anything she needs till she get another job.
“Dear sister, don’t worry, we’ll share my salary. I promise you’ll be fine till you get another job”
Everyone pacified her and it worked a little.
“Have you called D1?” Adeola asked her sister.
“No, I haven’t”
“Let me call him and inform him” Adeola said and gave him a call.
“Geez! I’ll be there. I just left work” Adedayo promised.
“Thanks, your presence will help her too. We’ll be expecting you”
“Do you guys need anything?” He asked
“Me, no. But you can get junks for Ademide, it’s sure won’t eat this night”
“Okay” he said and hung up.
Adeola took her sister to their room and made her shower. Ademide changed into her night dress and lay on the bed.
Some minutes later, they heard a knock on their door, it was Adedayo. She sat up immediately he saw her brother. “Baby sis…. She made an attempt to cry again as he hugged her but he shushed her. “It’s ok my love. You’ll get a better one, Hun!” he said and she nodded.
“Now stand up and feel your stomach. I bought you some things”
“I’m not eating, I've lost my appetite”
“You know she won’t eat all these” Adeola said going through the plastic bag. “Fried rice and chicken!” she won’t eat it”
“I got that for you, check inside the plastic bag, you’ll see cake and chocolates. I also bought her favorite drink” He informed.
“That will do. Thanks, let me get her a tray. I made Amala for mum, dad and you. Should I dish it or I should pack it, so you can take it home?” Adeola asked his brother.
“Dish it, but I won’t eat if you don’t eat Ademide” He bargained with her sister.
“Ok. I’ll take the cake and the drink” Ademide finally agreed to take something.
“Adeola, you can serve the food then”
She later came back with Adedayo's food and an empty tray, fork and plate. She placed the empty tray in front of Ademide while Dayo help her put the cake in her plate. And opened the drink for her.
She ate slowly while Dayo ate his own Amala too trying to cheer the ladies up. Telling them about how his day went. But it’s not really working.
There’s a chair and table in the room where Adeola sat eating her own fried rice and chicken slowly.
“Adeola eat your food nau, She’ll be fine. So eat up” he said. Then she started eating.

He also persuaded Ademide to take a bite from his meat. “Do you care for chicken Ademide?” Adeola asked. But she shaked her head saying no.
“Just eat your food. I already gave her a piece of meat. That will also stay in her tummy” Adedayo said.
After eating, Adeola cleared the plates and took them to the kitchen. She came back into the room and her sister was already asleep.
“She cried so much” Adeola said with concern.
“She’ll be fine, she’s Ademide” Adedayo assured her.
“She’ll be staying at home alone tomorrow. Who will stay with her?”
“I’ll call her. If she wants to stay out, I’ll come pick her. She can stay at my office”
“Good, thanks. But it’s late already why don’t you sleep over. The boys room is clean, mum cleaned it over the weekend”
“Adeola it’s just 9:30pm”
“Its late. You have a change of clothes here. It should be in the room, Ademide washed them the last time you slept over”
“Adedayo!” That was their mum calling. She walked in and close the door behind her.
“Mummy, keep your voice down Ademide is sleeping” He said as her mum walked into the room.
“Finally, she’s asleep. It’s late o Adedayo. I even thought you’ve left”
“He’s sleeping over” Adeola quickly cut in before he changed his mind.
“Better. Thanks for coming around to check on your sister”
“It’s ok Mummy. Oya you guys should go and sleep” He said and left the room with his mum. Adeola followed later with a cover cloth in her hand. She tapped the door to the boys room and entered. She gave him the cover cloth and they said their good night.

Pastor David's Office
Pastor David had appointment with some people. He had attended to all remaining the last person who is a young man.
“Good day Pastor” He replied him and offered him a seat.
“How may I help you?”
“Pastor, I have a problem. I just discovered I’m no more emotionally attached to a female any more” the guy shared his problem.
“That’s not really an issue, it may be due to stress or something. Once you are okay and everything around you is peaceful then you’ll get the vibe back” he explained.
“Pastor the truth is that I’m still emotionally attached but to males only”
“Wow! Now I get where you are going. Did you have a girlfriend before?”
“Yes, but I had to break up when she never appease me again”
“Hmmm!” He said and the guy continued.
“Now I stare at guys eyes and butt. Everything about a guy just appease me. I feared I’m not turning….
“Gay!” Pastor David completed the statement.
“Yes Pastor”
“Can I tell you something about homosexuality?”
“Yes Pastor” he replied curiously.
“God did not create you Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender. He created man and woman in the garden of Eden and not LGBT community. The only relationship God approved is the one between a man and a woman. Homosexual it’s evil, wicked and a sin” He explained. He prayed with him and gave him some books to read. He also encouraged him to have a cordial relationship with God. He gave him an appointment in order to monitor him closely and he referred him to one of the church's professional counselors.

After the guy left. He called his secretary on the intercom. Bunmi came in later and he told her he had to leave. They both left the office while the secretary locked the door. Pastor David was
downstairs about to leave with his PA when he sighted Deacon Adetula. He walked up to him and greeted him.
“Why are you in church, there’s no service today"
"I came with my daughter, to drop my wife’s phone. She left her phone in the house"
“Oh C.N.O ( Chief Nursing officer) is around?”
“Yes, she’s off today, so she came to the church clinic”
“Ok, why is your daughter not at work is she on leave?”
“She was sacked, some weeks ago”
“Which of your daughter?”
“Ademide, she didn’t take it well at first, but she’s doing better now”
“What’s her discipline?”
“She’s an accountant”
“Very good, now it’s my turn to bully her and pay her back for her rudeness” he said inaudibly.
“Pastor, You said…..
“Nothing of important. Let’s see..” he thought of something.
“One of the church accountant just tendered her resignation letter, her husband was transferred to Rivers State so she’s relocating. She can come take the job”
“Really! Thank you so much Pastor. My daughter will be happy to hear this”
“I doubt that” he said underneath his breath.
“Pastor, I didn’t get that”
“I wasn’t actually talking to you sir. Tell her to come see me whenever she’s ready”
“I will Pastor. I’m really grateful” Deacon Adetula said.
“I’ll be leaving now, Christian is here” He bade him good bye and he left.
Deacon Adetula couldn’t wait any longer for her daughter to come join him outside. He went straight into the clinic. He met mother and daughter talking.
“Dad, I’m sorry I didn’t come out soon it’s your wife that kept me here”
“That’s not why I’m here. I have good news” He informed.
“Good news!” They chorused.
“I just met with Pastor David, I told him I was waiting for you and he was surprised you are not at work by this time of the day. So I explained everything to him”
“Daddy! You did what?” Ademide stood up immediately.
“Aha, what did he do wrong. Daddy, please what is the good news jare” Mummy Adetula said eyeing her daughter.
“He said Ademide can come and work at the church’s account office”

Hi everyone,
PastorZoned is also available on okadabooks for those who are interested in having their own copy. Thanks, God bless you.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/pastorzoned/26174

Next update tomorrow by God's grace.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.