Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

For Students Who Seek Financial Independence. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Students Who Seek Financial Independence. (748 Views)

Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Students Who Seek Financial Independence. by peacesamuel94(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
A major problem faced particularly by students is financial dependence. Most of us cannot do anything that require the use of money, without first informing our parents. As regards finances we remain constantly and perpetually at their mercy. This should infact not be the case.

I decided to do research online and off, to discover easy and legitimate ways to at least generate little cash to support the one that comes from folks at home. And one that would not be a distraction to school work due to tediousness in nature.

It was how I stumbled on this site, http://www.Giftalworld.com. i must confess it has proved helpful so far. You could make at least 5000
Naira, on a weekly basis which of course
Is quite a reasonable amount for a student.

I must add that it is not a get rich quick scheme, and it does not promise to make you a millionaire over night. but It at least promises ease, in your general finance as a student.
For those who want to register by themselves, the site is up there.
And for those who would like to ask more questions drop your email, or whatsapp number, so I can help as guide. And also elaborate more. Peace.
Re: For Students Who Seek Financial Independence. by Dvd4: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
You must be a DEVIL
Re: For Students Who Seek Financial Independence. by peacesamuel94(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dvd4:
You must be a DEVIL

Why?
Re: For Students Who Seek Financial Independence. by Dvd4: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
peacesamuel94:

Why?
Good question. How does that link and your post correspond? You seek traffic hn the wrong way.
Re: For Students Who Seek Financial Independence. by peacesamuel94(m): 12:49am On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=Dvd4 post=76415185]Good question. How does that link and your post correspond? You seek traffic hn the wrong

I'm assuming you're an adult.
Now, how hard was it to tell me, the link didn't correspond. instead you believe it's more appropriate to covey your thoughts by first calling me a devil.
OK the link corresponds,
just having network issues. it is why I told those with questions. To ask them.
And please learn how not to jump into conclusions, I don't own any website nor blog, so I don't seek traffic, if you're not interested, simply go on with, your life. Can't remember forcing you. careful, lest you be counted for a big and thoughtless fool.

(1) (Reply)

This Letter By The Vice-chancellor Of Ajayi Crowther University To Parents Is Wo / Convert HND To Bsc In One Year / WAEC GCE Registration Form 2019 Is Out (second Series) See Details Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.