Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC (20567 Views)

Ekiti APC Suspends Tinubu’s In-Law, Buhari's Aide, Others / Fayose's Aide Exposes How VP Osinbajo Touched The Breast Of A Trader / Panel Summons Fayose’s Aide, Lere Olayinka Over Closure Of Ekiti Radio/televisio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by Dannyset(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mr Ayodeji Adu, a Special Assistant on Local Government Affairs under the Ayo Fayose administration in Ekiti, has defected from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Adu, along with some PDP supporters in Afao Ekiti, announced their defection when the campaign train of the APC House of Assembly candidate in Irepodun/ Ifelodun State Constituency II, Hakeem Jamiu, arrived the community on Wednesday.

The former governor’s aide, who spoke for the defectors, said they were captivated by Gov. Kayode Fayemi’s “sterling” leadership qualities in taking the decision.
“This decision to dump PDP for APC was borne out of patriotism and it is for the betterment of my state and country home

“Afao Ekiti, despite producing the governor of the state for eight years is still in shambles without meaningful development, hence the need to embrace the right ideas that can take the town out of the current economic and social despondency.
” I pledge my commitment to the success of the APC candidate in Afao-Ekiti. I want to assure that the APC will have a block vote in the town come Saturday, ” he said.

NAN reports that Jamiu assured the people of the state that the next assembly would not be a rubber stamp under the Fayemi administration.
“Gov. Fayemi is exposed and I know that he will see the new legislative arm as partners in progress,’’ he said.

https://leadership.ng/2019/03/06/fayoses-aide-others-dump-pdp-for-apc-2/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by ttemmi(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Political prostitution!

Nigerian politicians are like Sugar Ants.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by Abeos(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Politicians sad

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by blazer2018: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Alignment and re-alignment everywhere... grin

The day the political parties are reduced to max 5 parties, and the restriction on decamping from one party to the other...will mark the day Nigeria starts her journey to greatness.

How the people fall for this sickens me.

14 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by Lawalemi(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Everybody is seeking political survival

5 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by LordCenturion(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Unhmm, if you know, you know...

No wonder, fayose has been quiet on buhari all this time after the election, the man has remain humble after the collapse of Atiaku of Cameroon,Buhari has neutralise him, i respect buhari, his quitness is an action, fayose has gone into an oblivion like the other man that was running his mouth the other day (obanikoro),especially when fayose heard when bubu said my second tenure is gonna be tough...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by shamsin6300(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Remain FAYOSE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The Kpomo master grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by ohiku4every1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hmmmmmmm e don set

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by AfonjaBoston: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Is fayose's voice and Twitter account in sifia pains since after next level was guaranteed?

5 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by gbishman: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Truly politicians are jobless miscreants with no tenet of discipline or loyalty. So I ask now that you are in APC what happens to what u have ever stood for?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by a19xxl: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Yimu

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by Topmaike007(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
So you want to tell me that the transfer window is still open
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by AfonjaBoston: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
kelvinsure03:
see below

Gerrarahia you gambler
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by SweetGist: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by AfonjaBoston: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
gbishman:
Truly politicians are jobless miscreants with no tenet of discipline or loyalty. So I ask now that you are in APC what happens to what u have ever stood for?

Have you asked Atiku that you are licking his fura da nunu balls the same question ?

5 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by ubgreat: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
These ones are hungry politicians. They are looking for food. They are in categories of those who make politics their career.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by Sleezwizz: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
blazer2018:
Alignment and re-alignment everywhere

Like a vehicle that needs wheel balancing � � � �
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by Sleezwizz: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
blazer2018:
Alignment and re-alignment everywhere

Like a vehicle that needs wheel balancing grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Political transfer everywhere.
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by asawanathegreat(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
No need for dumping PDP, group of thieves
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by MrImole: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by VirginFinder: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
So fast

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by Gandollar(f): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fayose must have a mole in fayemi's cabinet shaa grin
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by fleps(m): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Everybody is going for the ruling party. Why did they have to wait till after the presidential elections?

They thought Atiku would win and then all Fayose's sins are pardoned and they're safe but the table remained the same.

If Fayose had these 7 Traits of a boss (https://www.acegoals.com/7-traits-employees-want-to-see-in-a-boss/) they would not even think of such.

Anyways, this is politics: no permanent enemies, no permanent friends and no permanent boss!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by ivolt: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
The former governor’s aide, who spoke for the defectors, said they were captivated by Gov. Kayode Fayemi’s “sterling” leadership qualities in taking the decision.
Bunch of jobless jokers.
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by slivertongue: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
fortune hunter
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by oyeb15: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
He said Afao Ekiti d hometown of Fayose is still in shambles after his eight years reign as governor.

Fayose's rule was a total setback in Ekiti. Years not worth remembering.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by babakb: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fayose is next........
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by deomelo: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC by fatymore(f): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Soon...I Smell soon... Fayose too will join

For your nice and durable bed sheets... why don't you give us a call?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader / Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) / KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.