Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos (84346 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Family Dog BITES Of Pedophiles PENIS As He Tried To Rape The Sleeping Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
A dog has been killed after attacking and biting a pupil to death earlier today in Port-Harcourt, River state.

The unfortunate incident happened along Tessy road in Rumuagholu, off Rumuokoro area in the state capital as the young boy was bitten to death by the rampaging Rottweiler dog.

It was gathered that the security guard at the house where the dog lived, opened the gate for the dog and it ran straight to a primary school (without fence), and attacked a pupil of the school. The dog was said to have also pounced on another child and bit her in the buttocks before an angry policeman shot the dog to death as claimed by Chuks Bune who recorded the incident.

The second victim is receiving treatment at Spring Rose Hospital along Rumuagholu road.

Report has it that the guard of the house where the dog escaped from has been arrested by the police.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/rottweiler-dog-shot-dead-after-biting-pupil-to-death-in-port-harcourt.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nackzy: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Please they should arrest the owner and the guard and jail them without charge, what kind of careless act is that...may be hes sacrificing something to his juju..you never can tell this days people are so desperate to make money

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
The owner of the dog should be arrested

169 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by mykelswa(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Somr ppl will buy something without knowing how dangerous. This dog is very obedient but pounce on anyone st d slight show of fright if the owner aint around.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by orion7: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
I'm scared of pitbulls and gs

Rottweiler is jyst yeye aggression. I don't need weapon to kill it.

strangling things

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by adecz: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
See how skinny the dog is.

It was forced to violence by hunger.

Make una hold the owner. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by orion7: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
adecz:

See how skinny the dog is.

It was forced to violence by hunger.

Make una hold the owner. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
its a useless breed. very useless. rotweilers even dey attack thier owners.

na better stick dem dey wipe for this kin yeye dog head

41 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Believe this and you can believe anything

8 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by chuksville(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
What was the idiot security guard thinking to have released such a monster of a dog.
Rottweiler is amongst the top 3 breeds of dogs that has big temperament issues and one of the strongest bite.
It's fearless and can attack strangers as well as it's owner without any slightest provocation.
Once it attacks a stranger, it can kill before letting go.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hian
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Gossiplover: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
see jonsing of the highest century. The dog actually got what it deserved. The guard she be thoroughly flogged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by DesChyko: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Just minutes ago, was telling some of my protegés of how rottweilers tend to attack even their owners at times and are not really advisable to be kept in a compound with much movements around sad

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Mouthgag: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Osu dog shocked

2 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Dadaboddo: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
My neighbor has this type of dog, it scares my intestines out of my stomach and it barks like a human turned dog.

No animal is friendly jare

66 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Lloydthesaint: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
why Shoot the dog?
It was only being a dog the gateman should be shot instead

11 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
embarassed embarassed

Another human casualty again and so sad killed by a gut-wrenching dog.
No safety anywhere anymore.
I'm logging out... Too many rips to type and it's not even something good... Some will say it's their destiny... To be mauled by a dog?

6 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by LexngtonSteele: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
A Rottweiler should never be allowed to roam free.

The owner deserves a manslaughter charge.

24 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Maxcollins042(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
How many of you agree with me that Ajax travelled to Madrid 4-1 reason?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Passionate888: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Buhari sef

10 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is sad.
May God rest the soul of the innocent pupil and comfort the bereaved family.
Wishing the survivor quick recovery.

9 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by AllenSpencer: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
404 things!
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by amstardi: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Abasi ayaya...

I still need the dogs flesh mbok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Praisesongz: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
ion believe this shii
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A dog has been killed after attacking and biting a pupil to death earlier today in Port-Harcourt, River state.

The unfortunate incident happened along Tessy road in Rumuagholu, off Rumuokoro area in the state capital as the young boy was bitten to death by the rampaging Rottweiler dog.

It was gathered that the security guard at the house where the dog lived, opened the gate for the dog and it ran straight to a primary school (without fence), and attacked a pupil of the school. The dog was said to have also pounced on another child and bit her in the buttocks before an angry policeman shot the dog to death as claimed by Chuks Bune who recorded the incident.

The second victim is receiving treatment at Spring Rose Hospital along Rumuagholu road.

Report has it that the guard of the house where the dog escaped from has been arrested by the police.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/rottweiler-dog-shot-dead-after-biting-pupil-to-death-in-port-harcourt.html

I hate dogs,I still don't know what is fascinating about this dangerous animal

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by jaymee0(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
This one no be rot abeg

3 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Christophorus(m): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Op, is that Rottweiler?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Triangles1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
It baffled me to see people that don't have up to 2 million at home yet they're training wild dog without proper care.

8 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by oyi1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Government need to arrest all dog owners in Nigeria

and have them sign an agreement in case of something like this..

This dog is definitely not feed well.

8 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Rebuke: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Sad undecided... Jxt like dat innocent child is gone. Story is still somehow though.

A dog ran out whn d security man opened d gate....d silly dog went straight into an unfenced school and bit a pupil to death, jxt like dat?

Was d dog afraid of biting d security man? Sorry, I don't mean anyone deserved to be bitten by d stupid dog but if the dog was crazy and needed to attack anyone for any reason, d guide was there and easier. ....head bowed, I am jxt sad abt d incident.

Last last, poverty is not good. If that wooden house is d school, it's a big concern.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.