Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos (84343 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Family Dog BITES Of Pedophiles PENIS As He Tried To Rape The Sleeping Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Questions begging for answers...

Why didn't the stupid owner of the dog employ the services of professional dog trainers who should have handled the dog so that it determines when and who to attack?

Why should a dog like a Rott be left without being chained or caged in broad daylight?

Why should a primary school where vulnerable kids assemble be unfenced?

Oh...I remember... This is Nigeria... a pathetic useless country
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by SaintNemesis(f): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Gosh!! The dog looks starved,this is the slimest rotweiler I have ever seen.
The owner should be arrested for not taking care of the dog and for the death of the kid.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by 4ckTOT0: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
why Shoot the dog?
It was only being a dog the gateman should be shot instead
the police man was being a police man
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by yemifez: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
where were the adults?
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by TizkidNse: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
This isn't it... U know your dog is dangerous and you didn't Chain it... The owner should be arrested... undecided

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by gassbee: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
I hate seeing those creatures
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Free meat for dog eater's
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
amstardi:
Abasi ayaya...

I still need the dogs flesh mbok

Na so, baba.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Jolite(m): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
how can you call such inti dog a rutweiler?

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by mozona(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
the owner don over starve the dog.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by openmine(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Aside the carelessness of the owner of that dog,the owner of the school that has NO FENCE should also be charged to court!

Our educational authorities should have a strict guideline about the establishment of schools esp for primary and nursery schools!

All schools must be properly fenced and there must be a security personnel at all times!

So unfortunate..... I just feel for the family of that boy!
RIP son!

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by madgoat(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by alertcore: 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
This is sad.
May God rest the soul of the innocent pupil and comfort the bereaved family.
Wishing the survivor quick recovery.
The Gateman foolishly let the hungry dog out to look for food and realised K9s are deadly when hungry!
Both the owner and gateman to be prosecuted and sentenced accordingly for accessory after the act of murder.... tied to the gate before landing in prison. [sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by alertcore: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
The Gateman foolishly let the hungry dog out to look for food and realised K9s are deadly when hungry!
Both the owner and gateman to be prosecuted and sentenced accordingly for accessory after the act of murder.... tied to the gate before landing in prison. [
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Biingoo: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
That's why I love my German Shepherd. He's only aggressive at night. When he see you for daytime, he no go even reason you.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by IamAnderson(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
if this story is true which I doubt... then that's what you get when you buy a dog you don't know how to train and let it roam around unattended.
it's the owner's fault not the dog's fault, it wasn't trained and it was maltreated into being like that. you see a lot of people asking "how do I make my dog more aggressive" on this forum, this is what happens when you maltreat a dog to be a beast.
I am against people letting their dogs roam around irrespective of the breed, I have been attacked three times this week by a local dog in my street and I have complained to the owner but the owner kept on saying "the dog is wicked, it's a security dog".
it's people like this that give dog owners a bad name

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by IamAnderson(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Timisamd:
This is very bad of some senseless beings ...
I wonder want makes you keep a dog in your house .
How many times theif dey com house ...
I hate dogs with all my life .. The bible also said it ..
The owner should be killed by hanging weight metal on his/her neck and thrown into the ocean .. Including his /her family and for the gateman he should be thrown inside hot oil .. angry
their is nothing senseless about having a dog, human beings have been taking care of animals for centuries
I have been a victim of burglaries a lot but since I got my dog, I haven't had one break in. they are good for security and companionship too it's not a weird thing.
proverb 12 vs 10 *a righteous man regards the life of his animal but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel* that's what the Bible said about pets, because you don't like dogs doesn't make us senseless

2 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by ubee(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Believe this and you can believe anything
What's unbelievable about this type of tragedy? Stuff ten times more gory and tragic happens in Naija on a daily.

Are you living in some sort of Nirvana away from the tough realities of life?

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by BoboKush(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
mykelswa:
Somr ppl will buy something without knowing how dangerous. This dog is very obedient but pounce on anyone st d slight show of fright if the owner aint around.

Rott wey no get sense is obedient.. Smh
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by IamAnderson(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
ubee:

What's unbelievable about this type of tragedy? Stuff ten times more gory and tragic happens in Naija on a daily.

Are you living in some sort of Nirvana away from the tough realities of life?
the story doesn't add up
what was a mopol officer doing in a school?
where are the bodies?
the blanket on the hospital bed isn't even stained with blood despite the fact that the op said it was used to cover remains
where is the gunshot wound on the dog?
where is the blood on the dog's mouth?
where is the blood on the floor from the dog that bled out?
there is no logic or proof behind this story, it may be true sha, maybe it's just terrible reporting.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by ubee(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
wink2015:

Sad news!

What is the difference between a Rottweiler and those dogs that is called Alsatian dogs
This is 2019, an era where the answer to virtually every life question is staring your face through your hand device. Get the answer to your question by yourself.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by feedapet: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
chuksville:
What was the idiot security guard thinking to have released such a monster of a dog.
Rottweiler is amongst the top 3 breeds of dogs that has big temperament issues and one of the strongest bite.
It's fearless and can attack strangers as well as it's owner without any slightest provocation.
Once it attacks a stranger, it can kill before letting go.

I like your confidence, but you are wrong.

No bad dogs, only bad owners.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by buzorcharles(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nackzy:
Please they should arrest the owner and the guard and jail them without charge, what kind of careless act is that...may be hes sacrificing something to his juju..you never can tell this days people are so desperate to make money
shut up.

You can say that he is training the dog to be vicious and deadly and now he has seen the result.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by harryportter: 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Namdeenero:
The story and the pictures don’t add up therefore this news is as fake as my ps4 pad... Guard opened the gate and the dog ran straight into a school and bit someone to death before a policeman shot it to death too Was the policeman a teacher in the school??
Modified. The story is very true I was there present when it happened.the only difference in the story is that it wasn't a police man that killed the dog.rathervit was a mob action by angry niggas.

PS: that dog looks like a Doberman pinscher and not a Rottweiler

2 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by luluosas(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oh my God! What a tragedy! May God console the parents of the dead child

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Shaev7(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
careless guard. Poor dog. RIP to the dog.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by donbenie(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
why Shoot the dog?
It was only being a dog the gateman should be shot instead
Any dog that ravages a human to death should be put down..

Even in Oyibo land with their love of animals ,that is the usual practice..
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by donbenie(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Believe this and you can believe anything
Must be tough being you.. shocked
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by GGirll: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
orion7:
I'm scares of pitbulls and gs

Rottweiler is jyst yeye aggression. I don't need weapon to kill it.

strangling things
Please speak your dialect no one will flog you....English is a borrowed language .
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by harryportter: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
IamAnderson:

the story doesn't add up
what was a mopol officer doing in a school?
where are the bodies?
the blanket on the hospital bed isn't even stained with blood despite the fact that the op said it was used to cover remains
where is the gunshot wound on the dog?
where is the blood on the dog's mouth?
where is the blood on the floor from the dog that bled out?
there is no logic or proof behind this story, it may be true sha, maybe it's just terrible reporting.
its true bro.I was there.the dog was actually not shot.it was a mob action by angry residents. It was s five inches block that was used to kill the dog

2 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by grandstar(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
adecz:

See how skinny the dog is.

It was forced to violence by hunger.

Make una hold the owner. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

More likely the dog was being territorial. Felt the pupil had entered into his space and must be taught a lesson. Unfortunately, it was to prove fatal to both parties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.