Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos (84334 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Family Dog BITES Of Pedophiles PENIS As He Tried To Rape The Sleeping Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by harryportter: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
IamAnderson:

the story doesn't add up
what was a mopol officer doing in a school?
where are the bodies?
the blanket on the hospital bed isn't even stained with blood despite the fact that the op said it was used to cover remains
where is the gunshot wound on the dog?
where is the blood on the dog's mouth?
where is the blood on the floor from the dog that bled out?
there is no logic or proof behind this story, it may be true sha, maybe it's just terrible reporting.

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by harryportter: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Zhegx:
You're very correct. As far as I am concerned, this shit didn't happen.
u need sense to believe the story abi?oya receive sense.the dog was not shot. It was a mob action by angry residence. I personal took a picture of the event myself. U will see my left leg palm slippers on the pics I will upload now

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Akotad(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Do You Want To Run Facebook Ad For Your Business?
Do Have Issues In Turning Visitors To Regular Customers?
Are You Planning To Own A Website For Your Business?
Are You Planning To Own A Blog And Become A Blogger?
Do You Wish To Own An E-Commerce Website (i.e Online Store)?
Do You Want A Killer Content That Will Attract Visitors To Your Blog?
We Can Make A Video For Your Business To Attract More Visitors
We Offer Bulk SMS Services @ The Best Price

We Offer All These Services Professionally And At Affordable Prices @ ADEKAB KONSULT
You Can Contact Us: Call/Whatsapp (+2349034877388)
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by naturefellow(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Rotts are beasts, even unprovoked.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nackzy:
Please they should arrest the owner and the guard and jail them without charge, what kind of careless act is that...may be hes sacrificing something to his juju..you never can tell this days people are so desperate to make money

Why does every occurrence have juju implication to the African person?

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by bigtt76(f): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Possible the gatekeeper gave the dog some kai kai hence the aggression grin grin grin sad over the loss of life though cry
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Christophorus:
Op, is that Rottweiler?

I tire
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by PotatoSalad(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dadaboddo:
My neighbor has this type of dog, it scares my intestines out of my stomach and it barks like a human turned dog.

No animal is friendly jare
My neighbor's 2 year old Rott is scared of me. I gave it a loud slap in the head one evening it almost bit me. Since then, when the poor dog sees me coming it runs inside grin
I own a GS btw
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Organs(m): 12:21am On Mar 07, 2019
Dadaboddo:
My neighbor has this type of dog, it scares my intestines out of my stomach and it barks like a human turned dog.

No animal is friendly jare

If you have kids that play outside and if your neighbor can be careless, i will not rest until that dog is resting in peace. Sombrory say Amen!
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Totogokillme:

I hate dogs,I still don't know what is fascinating about this dangerous animal
you don't wanna know why we love dogs.

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 07, 2019
This one is a mixed breed of ekuke and rott
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by iammarvellux(m): 3:26am On Mar 07, 2019
So Unfortunate incident..

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Gentlefineboy(m): 4:13am On Mar 07, 2019
DesChyko:
Just minutes ago, was telling some of my protegés of how rottweilers tend to attack even their owners at times and are not really advisable to be kept in a compound with much movements around sad
Once i saw d pic d dog reminds me of d movie resident evil and all zombie games we kill these dogs in...

2 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Forzap: 4:50am On Mar 07, 2019
MmKchampions:

what breed is this? saw it the other day omo I just comport grin
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by cardoctor(m): 4:56am On Mar 07, 2019
Senseless Nigeria
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 07, 2019
looking at the dog one can see evidence of malnutrition and rabies, PH people dont have the experience to look after exotic breeds, they cant afford drugs or correct food.

this is what happens when you run your dogs on bole and weed.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by IamAnderson(m): 6:43am On Mar 07, 2019
harryportter:
its true bro.I was there.the dog was actually not shot.it was a mob action by angry residents. It was s five inches block that was used to kill the dog
now that's more believable
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by IamAnderson(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=harryportter post=76414609][/quote]
I've seen it the dog was killed with block not shot
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by IamAnderson(m): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2019
MmKchampions:
this is one of the best caucasians I've seen smiley
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by IamAnderson(m): 6:49am On Mar 07, 2019
Forzap:

what breed is this? saw it the other day omo I just comport grin

it's called Caucasian ovcharka
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2019
IamAnderson:

this is one of the best caucasians I've seen smiley
thank you, he's my latest import
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by FroshJaynex(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Timisamd:
This is very bad of some senseless beings ...
I wonder want makes you keep a dog in your house .
How many times theif dey com house ...
I hate dogs with all my life .. The bible also said it ..
The owner should be killed by hanging weight metal on his/her neck and thrown into the ocean .. Including his /her family and for the gateman he should be thrown inside hot oil .. angry
where does the bible said it, all these religion fanatics everywhere
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by mikael11(m): 7:39am On Mar 07, 2019
All this police men gon.. Dog dat u will kick it will run back inside ur now wasting bullet.. shiur undecided
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Dadaboddo: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2019
Organs:

If you have kids that play outside and if your neighbor can be careless, i will not rest until that dog is resting in peace. Sombrory say Amen!

It is always locked up.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Dadaboddo: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2019
PotatoSalad:

My neighbor's 2 year old Rott is scared of me. I gave it a loud slap in the head one evening it almost bit me. Since then, when the poor dog sees me coming it runs inside grin
I own a GS btw

reverse is my case �
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by PotatoSalad(m): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2019
Dadaboddo:

reverse is my case �
The only dogs you should be afraid of are Pitbulls and St Bernard dogs. Other ones, just shout and run towards them and they'll pick race. Dogs attack out of fear. Touch a dog after it sees a stranger and notice how it's shaking out of fear.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Dadaboddo: 8:24am On Mar 07, 2019
PotatoSalad:

The only dogs you should be afraid of are Pitbulls and St Bernard dogs. Other ones, just shout and run towards them and they'll pick race. Dogs attack out of fear. Touch a dog after it sees a stranger and notice how it's shaking out of fear.

All of them are dangerous, what about this Rottweiler that killed the little kid.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by PotatoSalad(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2019
Dadaboddo:

All of them are dangerous, what about this Rottweiler that killed the little kid.

Cos it's a little kid
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Timisamd(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2019
IamAnderson:

their is nothing senseless about having a dog, human beings have been taking care of animals for centuries
I have been a victim of burglaries a lot but since I got my dog, I haven't had one break in. they are good for security and companionship too it's not a weird thing.
proverb 12 vs 10 *a righteous man regards the life of his animal but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel* that's what the Bible said about pets, because you don't like dogs doesn't make us senseless

Your fallacy about the variation is obvious..

Philipians 3:2 Beware of dogs , beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. ... Am not talking
of all animals as regard to what you quote... Well you can be good to your dogs until it manifest it brutality even to your own child.. And it might be good and loyal forever .. That your business.. i don't censor myself to comfort anybody's opinion and I never want anybody to ...
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Timisamd(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2019
FroshJaynex:
where does the bible said it, all these religion fanatics everywhere
Philippians 3:2 .. Check and be sure of what to say..
The best way to contribute to something is that, it either you know everything or nothing about something
henry Kissinger
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2019
this news confirms what i ve always said about safety of kids at schools in ph, many private schools dont have secure playgrounds, that's if they even have play grounds, no fence, no sick bay some donot even have toilets for kids.

all they know how to do is collect exorbitant fees , owe their teachers so that they can buy jeep and drive themselves around calling themselves school proprietors, schools here are run like poultry farms.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by IamAnderson(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2019
PotatoSalad:

you obviously don't know anything about dogs grin
saint bernards aren't even that aggressive and any dog that isn't trained well will run away when attacked.
a well trained dog doesn't attack out of fear and running towards it is signing your obituary.
see breeds like gsd, kangal, alabai, Caucasian ovcharka, dobberman, Rottweiler, malinois try that on one of them and see if you'll survive to come and post it here on NL grin
fear aggression isn't a stable form of aggression in dogs, and most of our Nigerian dogs have it and their owners think it's a good thing. if you train a dog against that fear aggression, then that's when you'll see the strength of the dog. my dog doesn't have fear aggression and he won't even bark if you enter my compound he'll just rush you and attack you, the more you kick him of slap him the harder he'll tear at your belly or privates till one of you will die there grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.