Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2669 Views)

Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mobinga: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2010
^you just killed her ambition
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by spicyhoney(f): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2010
Yes am interested.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Omolola1(f): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2010
Mukina,

I am interested in Moderating
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Omolola1(f): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
Coldheart:

Everywhere I see 190 and omolola I get ready to burst into laughter!

Why now? grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 1102(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2010
Coldheart:

Everywhere I see 190 and omolola I get ready to burst into laughter!
angry angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by nellaluv(f): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2010
I vouch 4 mama-gee (nairaland section) cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Coldheart: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2010
Omolola1:

Why now? grin
Because there is never any dull moment with the two of you. ;-) Husband and wife wey no get part two!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Omolola1(f): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
rotflmao!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mamagee3(f): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
Mobinga:

^you just killed her ambition
Why isn't anyone laughing? undecided
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2010
Mukina

I am interested smiley
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2010
am i reading well? shocked

Jenny are you serious? if you use me play,  sad u go chop cane.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2010
Lol, Jenny serious ooo
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 1102(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2010
muki u aint answerin my proposal~
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mobinga: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2010
mama-gee:

Why isn't anyone laughing? undecided

was it meant to be funny?? u've started again angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by OAM4J: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2010
Mukina2

I vote for Jenny if she is serious. NL needs people like her as mod. I can assist if you want.

I also wish you consider chaircover, if she doesnt mind, as one of the moderators in family section.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mobinga: 1:16am On Sep 04, 2010
I vote for Nellaluv

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 04, 2010
OAM4J:

Mukina2

I vote for Jenny if she is serious. NL needs people like her as mod. I can assist if you want.

I also wish you consider chaircover, if she doesnt mind, as one of the moderators in family section.

I agree , mukina Chaircover should be considered, she is quite good at the family section, nt quite, very good wink

If you wana assist OAM4j please I need to know the length, width and actual size of your yekini

Thanks cool   grin cheesy BTW take your eyes off mukina, my brother has actually paid her brideprice cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 04, 2010
Even Bisybody will make a very good mod
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ikamefa(f): 3:47am On Sep 04, 2010
jennykadry:

Even Bisybody will make a very good mod

oh yeah?

busybody aka jenny? " grin"

me likey likey! grin

2 in 1?, una go hear am for this forum! grin grin grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 04, 2010
LMAO Ika abegiii me and Busy_body no be the same person ooooo cheesy grin make you ask muki to confirm am abeg grin

HoNESTLY IF BUSYBODY AND JENNY BE MOD;NL don finish be that one naaa grin tongue grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by OAM4J: 4:57am On Sep 04, 2010
jennykadry:

I agree , mukina Chaircover should be considered, she is quite good at the family section, nt quite, very good wink

If you wana assist OAM4j please I need to know the length, width and actual size of your yekini

Thanks cool   grin cheesy BTW take your eyes off mukina, my brother has actually paid her brideprice cool

leave my yekini alone for Mukina's inspection. Am only going to assist you, but I will be working fully under Mukina grin

BTW, before I assist you, Mukina and I need your police report, your recent non-photoshoped picture, your driver's license, copy of your passport datapage and a letter that you will be e of good behavior from Oga kadry grin

And pls tell your brother that I will refund whatever money he has paid or spent on Mukina with interest, but he must provide receipts. grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by OAM4J: 5:12am On Sep 04, 2010
jennykadry:

LMAO Ika abegiii me and Busy_body no be the same person ooooo cheesy grin make you ask muki to confirm am abeg grin

HoNESTLY IF BUSYBODY AND JENNY BE MOD;NL don finish be that one naaa grin tongue grin

Sometimes i also wonder if you people are the same; Busybody, Jenny, and the new Yaba-left rising star; gestapo. grin .

Dont worry, with my support cool, Mukina can handle you all if you become mod grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 1102(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2010
Jenny do not come online as much as i do

Muki ure playin dis un-fair game again~ I deserve this MOD post! angry angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^
even u?u r begging for a post of moderating?Pls leave it for ur baby omolola,abeg
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 1102(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2010
I aint beggin,

I deserve it~ angry angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mobinga: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2010
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2010
Ika kiss
Jenny ,busy body and gestapo fit kill persin grin grin those three na wahala grin grin

@190
Please stop asking me to consider you abeg, you are currently holding the record for most banned individual for this year, when will you have time to mod?

OAMJ
I go disqualify you oh grin
yeah Chaircover will be a good co-mod in family, if she is interested smiley
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 1102(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2010
mukina2:

Ika kiss
Jenny ,busy body and gestapo fit kill persin grin grin those three na wahala grin grin

[size=13pt]@190
Please stop asking me to consider you abeg, you are currently holding the record for most banned individual for this year, when will you have time to mod?
[/size]

OAMJ
I go disqualify you oh grin
yeah Chaircover will be a good co-mod in family, if she is interested smiley

its not funny [img]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Thinking/thinking-009.GIF[/img] I deserve that award more than anyone else, im always on NL 24/7 Mukina even more than yourself` angry angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2010
Dear mukina

Me kill persin? No way, Infact Busybody is a threat to humanity , thus my reason for wanting to be a mod and take her out of the surface of the earth

Not only is she a monogamous woman she also had the right to steal siena away from me, ok, i let that one pass, immediately she saw my eyes were on tumfulu wat did she do? The next minute I saw her coming out of tumfulu's face me I face you, I went for sauron ,what did she do, she gave sauron angle 69 and that same sauron is still suffering from broken neck and muscle pull I still left him for her, then I had the hots for debosky THE NEXT MINUTE she took him away from me, jazzed him  and stationed him in the toilets where he washes her bras and gstrings, what did I do nothing, I knew mine will come angry a patient Dog they say eats the fattest bone, but I am not willing to let go of debo not yet, not until I have actually sampled the entire size of his male anatomy cool

Hence my reason for wanting to be a mod, if i become mod I can threaten debo with a ban if he does not come back to me, trust debo, Nl is his life oxygen, he'd leave BB in a twinkle of an eye and come back

Please do this to save my love life, make me a mod cos I need to get debo back and avoid being treated for schizophrenia and depression embarassed

Thanks in advance wink

Regards
Jennyk a.k.a amebono1 cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 1102(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2010
^^
Now what the heck have u been smoking!! grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2010
ohh Jenny, you just made me choke here grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ikamefa(f): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2010
^^^^^

wetin i talk and dem dey talk sey i dey hyper undecided

chei jenny u fit kill persin

but come oh, that is to say that busybody persin get stamina, get jazz, get lipsrsealed pass you?

tufia! grin grin grin

muki over to you, as they say the ball is in your court " grin "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus / Toke Makinwa’s Baby Sister Is Getting Married. See Photos Of The Couple / Drop Your 6years Old Throw Back Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.