Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) (50139 Views)

Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by Mrop(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Popular Gospel singer Tope Alabi show off her grown up daughter in new adorable video shared on her page recently.

The beauty lady who is currently studying at Bowen university part her mother in a song as they both sing together.

Watch the video below
http://www.praizenews.com/tope-alabi-show-off-her-beautiful-daughter-ayo-as-they-sing-together/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by Mrop(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Watch Video of Tope Alabi and Her daughter singing her new song HERE

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by Menusvan: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
How does it help Buhari administration

5 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin they no even fine self

I want a verified Nigerian Adsense to purchase

4 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Social media no b by force now...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Menusvan:
How does it help Buhari administration

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It doesn't at all��

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by Nickijoy(f): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
How about the mother face
Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
She's not physically beautiful although I'm very sure she's spiritually beautiful and has a beautiful voice. Her mother raised her right and if she continues on this path, she might even be bigger than her mother. I don't care what anyone says, call it idolizing, imortalizing or worshiping but as long as I'm on this earth I will always remember that in nineteen ninety four Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
No! No!! I will not say anything, I am fasting...... sad
Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
One of my favorite musicians.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
This are the real slayer if you know you know
Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by landmark86: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Why show casing my future wife
The babe have being waiting for all this Y

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by classikbill(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wonderful woman with a lovely voice..

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Afonjas and ugliness r 5 and 6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by landmark86: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin they no even fine self

I want a verified Nigerian Adsense to purchase

Leave the Adsense and buy SENSE

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by UceeGod: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Afonjas and ugliness r 5 and 6

Can't u just 4 once pretend to be matured

20 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
She go don sabi fucck well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
I'm even listening to her 'yes and Amen' track as I type. She's God sent. If you like ask me if you should go and fry water, the anwer is very simple - i dont care. You can even fry your balls, that wan na your palava no be my kwansign grin

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by Opexzy: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
rentAcock:
She's not physically beautiful although I'm very sure she's spiritually beautiful and has a beautiful voice. Her mother raised her right and if she continues on this path, she might even be bigger than her mother. I don't care what anyone says, call it idolizing, imortalizing or worshiping but as long as I'm on this earth I will always remember that in nineteen ninety four Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

This guy sha. .. The closure part of your comments is something else... grin grin
Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hfiwhwoqasb veysis gafajzxi eqtwefvxj hsjsiqva
Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by afonjabreed(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
rentAcock:

you have a problem with rashidi yekini of a thing
Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nice.
Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by fatymore(f): 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
same dentition
Re: Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Them no even fine sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Yemi Alade Flashes "Something" / Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) / Ufedo Sunshine Storms Beach In New York In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.